AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
A&K Masada  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
A&K Masada  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
A&K Masada  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
A&K Masada  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
A&K Masada  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
A&K Masada  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
A&K Masada  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
A&K Masada  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
A&K Masada  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
A&K Masada  Vote_lcapA&K Masada  Voting_barA&K Masada  Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

A&K Masada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

A&K Masada  Empty
PostSubject: A&K Masada    A&K Masada  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:26 pm

i was looking around ASGI and i saw the masada and saw that there is a new version it now shoots 400Fps in stead of 330 but i was thinking of getting the kwa m4 ris but i heard there are better guns for a lower price so i was wondering if anyone new if i should get it over the kwa
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

A&K Masada  Empty
PostSubject: G&P Magpul Masada   A&K Masada  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:14 pm

I just got the G&P Magpul Masada from Airsplat and I tell you it looks beautiful. That is the only reason I got it, sort of an expensive addition to my Call of Duty MW2 collection, but I tell you, the difference in accuracy is really not much. I was getting more range on my Dboys RDW. If you really like it get it.
KWA is top of the line but also expensive. As far as the FPS, none of the guns shoot as hard as they say. I cronoed my Masada which is supposed to shoot 350+ and I only got 300 fps out of it. The good thing is that I remove 2 pins to remove the stock and remove the screw on the back of the gearbox and the spring and guide come right out so I don't have to open up the gearbox. I am changing it for a stronger spring.
If you want something for less and that shoots really good, I am selling a JG M4 S-System which shoots at 350 fps stock. This is the upgraded 2010 model with the upgraded spring, tight bore inner barrel and reinforced gearbox. I have used it only about 4 times (because I have too many guns) and I replaced the plastic flashhider with a metal one and it comes with a stock 8.4v battery. It is in "like new" condition with no dirt or scratches. The least I can take is $140.00 because it really is in excellent condition. PM me if you are interested or have any questions. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

A&K Masada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&K Masada    A&K Masada  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:27 pm

Mirko wrote:
I just got the G&P Magpul Masada from Airsplat and I tell you it looks beautiful. That is the only reason I got it, sort of an expensive addition to my Call of Duty MW2 collection, but I tell you, the difference in accuracy is really not much. I was getting more range on my Dboys RDW. If you really like it get it.
KWA is top of the line but also expensive. As far as the FPS, none of the guns shoot as hard as they say. I cronoed my Masada which is supposed to shoot 350+ and I only got 300 fps out of it. The good thing is that I remove 2 pins to remove the stock and remove the screw on the back of the gearbox and the spring and guide come right out so I don't have to open up the gearbox. I am changing it for a stronger spring.
If you want something for less and that shoots really good, I am selling a JG M4 S-System which shoots at 350 fps stock. This is the upgraded 2010 model with the upgraded spring, tight bore inner barrel and reinforced gearbox. I have used it only about 4 times (because I have too many guns) and I replaced the plastic flashhider with a metal one and it comes with a stock 8.4v battery. It is in "like new" condition with no dirt or scratches. The least I can take is $140.00 because it really is in excellent condition. PM me if you are interested or have any questions. Good luck.
but i dont know this guy is selling one cuz he bought it and didnt like it he liked it better in mw2 so he is selling it and im going over there to see it and chrono it and i might buy it(it is the a&k)
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

A&K Masada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&K Masada    A&K Masada  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:04 pm

How much is he asking? I saw it a few days ago at PB Matrix for $310.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

A&K Masada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&K Masada    A&K Masada  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Mirko wrote:
How much is he asking? I saw it a few days ago at PB Matrix for $310.
he is selling it for 250 but its an a&k
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

A&K Masada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&K Masada    A&K Masada  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:49 pm

You can ask the guys at Matrix to leave it for $300 out the door and you can get a brand new one for only $50 extra and don't forget you get warranty from your local airsoft shop which is always convenient. I at least try to support the local shop every chance I get.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

A&K Masada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&K Masada    A&K Masada  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Mirko wrote:
You can ask the guys at Matrix to leave it for $300 out the door and you can get a brand new one for only $50 extra and don't forget you get warranty from your local airsoft shop which is always convenient. I at least try to support the local shop every chance I get.
they guy is selling it to me with a free replica eo tech
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

A&K Masada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&K Masada    A&K Masada  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Ok, ok, buy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A&K Masada  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&K Masada    A&K Masada  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A&K Masada
Page 1 of 1