AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
North & South Korea conflict, USA? Vote_lcapNorth & South Korea conflict, USA? Voting_barNorth & South Korea conflict, USA? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
North & South Korea conflict, USA? Vote_lcapNorth & South Korea conflict, USA? Voting_barNorth & South Korea conflict, USA? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

North & South Korea conflict, USA?

Go down 
+13
Mobius
predator2-58
BOOM
GioZ00
gonzalo
x305xANthOnY98
MAG
Xero Ryuu
Jester
EAGLE
Slayerfanx55
DEVIN
NOBODY
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

North & South Korea conflict, USA? Empty
PostSubject: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:54 pm

What do you guys think? Should the US get involved? We are at a stage of depression and being involved in 2 wars at the same time?

I think we have lost enough troops already. There has to be a way besides a conflict or war.

But these North F%$kers are bad and should be annihilated

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40329269/ns/world_news-asiapacific

Regards,
NOBODY

Last edited by NOBODY on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:00 am

I think we should stay out of it were always getting involved with everything.wtf?We lost enough soldiers already.We dont need to be in another war when the one were in is finally ending.

Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:01 am

I kinda sorta wanna go see some action when I join the Marines...
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:06 am

DEVIN wrote:
I think we should stay out of it were always getting involved with everything.wtf?We lost enough soldiers already.We dont need to be in another war when the one were in is finally ending.

It's never going to end, look what you have to go through at the airport when you travel.

The scum bags who caused 911 have started a plaque of non brave bastards who blow themselves up to kill innocent people.
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:17 am

DEVIN wrote:

The war hasn't really ended actually. I mean; sure, they're pulling a lot of troops out, but according to the government, the U.S. is helping to "train the soldiers" of the weakened government of Iraq(Or Afghanistan not sure which) and obviously, the U.S. will retaliate to any insurgents or hostile acts toward us. And of course the arabs WILL continue to attack until we leave. So the statement: "The war is almost over" is completely invalid as we will continue to have forces in these hot zones.

Edit: As for Korea, I think we should go in there and fuck them up. I don't know how well equipped they are technologically, but the reason we didn't do so well against these middle eastern mother fuckers is that we focus our military a lot on technological advances and equipment. And we underestimated them. We should have focused more money on soldiers and better weapons for each soldier, rather than waste a hundred million dollars on an F-22 Raptor plane, that you won't need, because these guys were fighting with AK-47s, and RPGs. We should gather more intel on the North Koreans and plan out better and adapt our military for that possible situation rather than dump all our money on useless equipment.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:55 am

look the usa is fucked up enough with 911 and that we should stay out of all this shit before those north korean fuckers begin to send a nuclear bomb that will fuck up america big time and on top america has enough problems at the airports which i really hate those piece of shit TSA basterds for god sakes they check my bag cause they think i look like a terrorist and i am 14 and they give me an attitude always this is just bull shit we got enough problems so obama dont try to be a hero cause u fucked up us enought final
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:25 am

EAGLE wrote:
look the usa is fucked up enough with 911 and that we should stay out of all this shit before those north korean fuckers begin to send a nuclear bomb that will fuck up america big time and on top america has enough problems at the airports which i really hate those piece of shit TSA basterds for god sakes they check my bag cause they think i look like a terrorist and i am 14 and they give me an attitude always this is just bull shit we got enough problems so obama dont try to be a hero cause u fucked up us enought final

Dude, delete this comment or edit it because you have no idea of what you are talking about... First of all, it's not as simple as let's drop a bomb... You have to think as if you were a diplomat or president or some shit. If N. Korea dared to launch a missile, think of how many enemies is has and what it would cause. If one country fucks up and decides to launch a nuke, specially with the amount of nukes there are now, the whole world would go: "Fuck it, they launched one so let's launch our shit." That would turn in to a chain, because if one country does it then so will another and another and so forth. But that won't happen, it's all an arms race... No one in their right minds would consider using a nuke.

As for the airport thing, what balls you have to be complaining. Would you rather have some other dirty suicide bomber hi-jack another plane? At least the government put some shit into effect to increase security and prevent a sequel to that horrid event.

And how can you criticize Obama, he hasn't done shit, he became president only to inherit the shit that Bush started in order to finish what his father started. Note, I have not researched enough to decide whether I am Republican, Democratic, Etc, but from what I've seen Republicans haven't been doing anything good, at least concerning diplomatic relations and such. And well Obama, I haven't seen do much either, give him a chance to prove himself here. He might fuck up, or he might help rid the world of a possible nuclear threat.

Btw, don't get mad or anything. I'm just discussing my opinions. Just back up what you say...
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:39 am

Slayerfanx55 wrote:
EAGLE wrote:

Dude, delete this comment or edit it because you have no idea of what you are talking about... First of all, it's not as simple as let's drop a bomb... You have to think as if you were a diplomat or president or some shit. If N. Korea dared to launch a missile, think of how many enemies is has and what it would cause. If one country fucks up and decides to launch a nuke, specially with the amount of nukes there are now, the whole world would go: "Fuck it, they launched one so let's launch our shit." That would turn in to a chain, because if one country does it then so will another and another and so forth. But that won't happen, it's all an arms race... No one in their right minds would consider using a nuke.

As for the airport thing, what balls you have to be complaining. Would you rather have some other dirty suicide bomber hi-jack another plane? At least the government put some shit into effect to increase security and prevent a sequel to that horrid event.

And how can you criticize Obama, he hasn't done shit, he became president only to inherit the shit that Bush started in order to finish what his father started. Note, I have not researched enough to decide whether I am Republican, Democratic, Etc, but from what I've seen Republicans haven't been doing anything good, at least concerning diplomatic relations and such. And well Obama, I haven't seen do much either, give him a chance to prove himself here. He might fuck up, or he might help rid the world of a possible nuclear threat.

Btw, don't get mad or anything. I'm just discussing my opinions. Just back up what you say...

dude youre arguing with a half retard.
but youre absolutely correct
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:57 am

i just hate airport security and plus we dont want to get into war with korea thats all and its my opinion about security so if u dont like it dont get mad and jester i aint a retard i actually know things about politics
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:05 am

EAGLE wrote:
i just hate airport security and plus we dont want to get into war with korea thats all and its my opinion about security so if u dont like it dont get mad and jester i aint a retard i actually know things about politics

doesnt sound like it...
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:09 am

ok then jester
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:25 am

Jester and eagle, both of you be nice or shut it..
I must agree with slayer on everything he said with the exception of his unnessicary comments that were insulting to eagle, that wasn't needed.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:25 am

north korea isnt technolgoical adavanced at all no navy their leader looks like a lunch lady in an elementary school and we fucked them up once and wel do it again, oh and if they do go to war we a required to help by treaty
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:26 am

MAG wrote:
north korea isnt technolgoical adavanced at all no navy their leader looks like a lunch lady in an elementary school and we fucked them up once and wel do it again, oh and if they do go to war we a required to help by treaty

Good, we should go in and demolish their already shitty military force...

And LMAO @ Jester...
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:39 am

Xero Ryuu wrote:
I must agree with slayer on everything he said with the exception of his unnessicary comments that were insulting to eagle, that wasn't needed.

I agree with him Jester, No need to insult anyone.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:41 am

NOBODY wrote:
Xero Ryuu wrote:

I agree with him Jester, No need to insult anyone.
2 thumbs up 2 thumbs up 2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
x305xANthOnY98
Corporal
Corporal
x305xANthOnY98

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:48 am

Guys I dont know what you are talking about, N.Korea has an Air Force, Navy, Army, and an Artillary Guidence Bureau ( wonder whats that for ). They have a total of about 10 millon troops how are loyal and ready to die for Kim Jong-il, which happens to be their Supreme Commander. Technoligy wise, they are just as up to date as us!
I dont wanna be a debbie downer but. . . . ths is a serious threat to our nation and a tough choice for congress to decide whether or not to levy war. God bless anyone who fights in that war.
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:54 am

x305xANthOnY98 wrote:
Guys I dont know what you are talking about, N.Korea has an Air Force, Navy, Army, and an Artillary Guidence Bureau ( wonder whats that for ). They have a total of about 10 millon troops how are loyal and ready to die for Kim Jong-il, which happens to be their Supreme Commander. Technoligy wise, they are just as up to date as us!
I dont wanna be a debbie downer but. . . . ths is a serious threat to our nation and a tough choice for congress to decide whether or not to levy war. God bless anyone who fights in that war.

I did a bit of research and shit, you're right they have 1 million active personnel and 8 million in the reserve. I take back what I said before. If we wanted to take them on, I think we might need a little more help than just S. Korea. And I doubt we'd want a third world war.
Back to top Go down
x305xANthOnY98
Corporal
Corporal
x305xANthOnY98

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:55 am

And dont forget, Japan has a treaty with N.Korea, and so does China and Russia.
Back to top Go down
x305xANthOnY98
Corporal
Corporal
x305xANthOnY98

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:02 am

If it was my choice, I would stay the hell away from that war, and unless WE are attacked we should not do anything to provoke these crazy bastards ( send supplies, airstrikes, ground support, fuel. ect. ) N. Korea has the largest stockpile of bio-chemical weapons in the world and I wouldnt want to be in the recieving end of a nuclear bomb. And even if we get involved we would have help from the United kingdom and I would guess we would get help from places in Europe. This isnt just US in danger, but its the whole world.
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:06 am

Yeah, you're totally correct. Alright, I think we should say fuck the treaty with South Korea. Stay away from that. We definitely do not want problems with China or Russia...

Aren't you supposed to be in school? I am Very Happy
Back to top Go down
x305xANthOnY98
Corporal
Corporal
x305xANthOnY98

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:10 am

No school for me today!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:12 am

I'm allowed to use my PC... So I just play Splinter Cell all class...
Back to top Go down
x305xANthOnY98
Corporal
Corporal
x305xANthOnY98

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:13 am

lol
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:41 pm

x305xANthOnY98 wrote:
If it was my choice, I would stay the hell away from that war, and unless WE are attacked we should not do anything to provoke these crazy bastards ( send supplies, airstrikes, ground support, fuel. ect. ) N. Korea has the largest stockpile of bio-chemical weapons in the world and I wouldnt want to be in the recieving end of a nuclear bomb. And even if we get involved we would have help from the United kingdom and I would guess we would get help from places in Europe. This isnt just US in danger, but its the whole world.

they dont have shit for arms the world isnt in danger and china doesnt give a shit and neither does russia and fuck the british they have a samll ass millitary their entire countrys the size of pennsylivania and who gives u this information
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North & South Korea conflict, USA?   North & South Korea conflict, USA? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North & South Korea conflict, USA?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next