AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Vote_lcapIf you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Voting_barIf you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Vote_lcapIf you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Voting_barIf you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?

Go down 
+12
MAG
predator2-58
BOOM
Gmery
Oddball
Crazy Joker
DEVIN
Jester
NegativeHit
Zulu
NOBODY
Randy
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Empty
PostSubject: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:53 pm

If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:55 pm

mine will be an aeg called an rc26
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Randy wrote:
mine will be an aeg called an rc26

Randy, let's please keep the topics a little more realistic towards Airsoft.
The majority of members are adults.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:19 pm

fine monkey monkey monkey elephant elephant elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:24 pm

i feel so small sitting on my chair Question
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:44 pm

fine nobody if you want delete this topic,but remember you just made me fell bad and what if someone wants to talk about his ideas but he could not cause you think this topic is a waste.

just kidding jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Randy wrote:
fine nobody if you want delete this topic,but remember you just made me fell bad and what if someone wants to talk about his ideas but he could not cause you think this topic is a waste.

Randy, Just want to keep it at everyone's level. If not people would be starting topics like,
whats your favorite color? whats your favorite pet? I like Frosted Flakes for breakfast what cereal do you like? etc. Sorry if i made you feel bad did not mean too. I know your 12 years old, If you like I can create a part in the forums for members 12 years or younger? let me know bud!

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:55 pm

i was just kidding lol! So if you want delete it
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Randy wrote:
i was just kidding lol! So if you want delete it

That's fine Randy geek I will leave it. See you Sunday!
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:18 pm

ok, see you sunday
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:50 pm

im making my dream gun and im going to have its named engraved on the buffer tube so youll see it soon enough

be afraid be very afraid !!
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:06 am

Zulu wrote:
im making my dream gun and im going to have its named engraved on the buffer tube so youll see it soon enough

be afraid be very afraid !!

lol!
Back to top Go down
NegativeHit
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
NegativeHit

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:38 pm

Wats the release date. lol!
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:41 pm

NegativeHit wrote:
Wats the release date. lol!

HE SAID SOON CALM YOUR SELF BE PATIENT!!!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
NegativeHit
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
NegativeHit

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:53 pm

Sorry u dont gotta yell
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:55 pm

Sorry i was just kidding and didnt know i was in caps.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:20 pm

my gun would be called chuck norris.....and its works by kicking your ass and pulling the bbs out of your mag and pelting them at you at mach 5...hed have a special attack called tactical nuke for when the cheating gets out of hand
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Jester wrote:
my gun would be called chuck norris.....and its works by kicking your ass and pulling the bbs out of your mag and pelting them at you at mach 5...hed have a special attack called tactical nuke for when the cheating gets out of hand

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
NegativeHit
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
NegativeHit

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Jester wrote:

LOL wtf. santa
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:50 pm

ok well i can give you a guesstimation i would say being as how i got the money today it will take me atleast 2 and a half weeks to get everything done and thats if i dont have problems with the battery stock
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:51 pm

did you make it?lol
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:12 pm

NOBODY wrote:
Randy wrote:

Randy, Just want to keep it at everyone's level. If not people would be starting topics like,
whats your favorite color? whats your favorite pet? I like Frosted Flakes for breakfast what cereal do you like? etc. Sorry if i made you feel bad did not mean too. I know your 12 years old, If you like I can create a part in the forums for members 12 years or younger? let me know bud!

Regards,
NOBODY
randy turned 13 a day ago
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: gun name   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:15 pm

mine would be an m4 ris called joker and it would be a rainbow(not like pink blue yellow like od multi cam and stuff) color or camo
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:31 pm

DEVIN wrote:
did you make it?lol

snake u made it?lol
Back to top Go down
Oddball
Corporal
Corporal
Oddball

Location : Helicopter One Landing In Whe City, Veitnam Year 1968

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:13 pm

i would make a 50.cal browning and put it on a robotic arm attach that to a power-suit. and call it a R.O.M gun ( RANGE.OF.MOTION) and it would control it's movement and all u do is pull the trigger and it would be belt fed somthin like the smart gun in the 2nd aliens movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?   If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could make your own gun what would be its name and what will it be?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next