AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
birds and fish randomly dying Vote_lcapbirds and fish randomly dying Voting_barbirds and fish randomly dying Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
birds and fish randomly dying Vote_lcapbirds and fish randomly dying Voting_barbirds and fish randomly dying Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

birds and fish randomly dying

Go down 
+5
DEVIN
Xero Ryuu
devil
NOBODY
spook
9 posters
AuthorMessage
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

birds and fish randomly dying Empty
PostSubject: birds and fish randomly dying   birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:37 pm

just vist the link and read. its got me wondering

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/04/500-more-redwing-blackbirds-found-dead-in-louisiana/?ncid=webmail

they say the fireworks scared the birds into flying into buildings killing them but i doubt that. this never happpened any other year so what makes this year different
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: birds and fish randomly dying   birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:47 pm

spook wrote:

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/04/500-more-redwing-blackbirds-found-dead-in-louisiana/?ncid=webmail

they say the fireworks scared the birds into flying into buildings killing them but i doubt that. this never happpened any other year so what makes this year different

It's all related to a UFO Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: birds and fish randomly dying   birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:15 pm

spook wrote:

I dont beleave it was fireworks, but it was only one speices of bird and fish that died, it wasnt like it was just a crap load of birds and fish dying.
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: birds and fish randomly dying   birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:27 pm

The Apocalypse is finally here guys! Zombie Virus ftw! cheers 2 thumbs up cheers cheers 2 thumbs up cheers cheers 2 thumbs up cheers
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: birds and fish randomly dying   birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Xero Ryuu wrote:
The Apocalypse is finally here guys! Zombie Virus ftw! cheers 2 thumbs up cheers cheers 2 thumbs up cheers cheers 2 thumbs up cheers

2 thumbs up yay!
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: birds and fish randomly dying   birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Zombie land bounce Twisted Evil Very Happy Violent Duel Knight 2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: birds and fish randomly dying   birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:12 pm

It happened again in Sweden ,Missouri, middle east ,and 3 more places. Shocked
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: birds and fish randomly dying   birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:29 am

damn. i personally dont think the world is gona end on 2012 but i hope this isnt a sign for something like that
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: birds and fish randomly dying   birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:27 am

eh realistically the only thing that would possibly happen in 2012 would be, a russian EMP attack, and or a virus outbreak, thats about it.....and believe me, an emp attack would be about the worst thing ever.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: birds and fish randomly dying   birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:20 am

DEVIN wrote:
It happened again in Sweden ,Missouri, middle east ,and 3 more places. Shocked

It's UFO related Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: birds and fish randomly dying   birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Bird Flu......I mean its called Bird Flu for a reason lol, but seriously if it was a mass outbreak of bird flu due to migration patterns then you might wanna listen to the Cold Song "The End of the World." When the government doesn't overreact to something thats when you start to worry.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: birds and fish randomly dying   birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:22 pm

GOOD! the only thing birds are good for is shitting on my damn car after i polish the damn thing.

as for the fish, never really liked them and all they do is shit in my beach water too so fuck them as well
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: birds and fish randomly dying   birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Repo wrote:
Bird Flu......I mean its called Bird Flu for a reason lol, but seriously if it was a mass outbreak of bird flu due to migration patterns then you might wanna listen to the Cold Song "The End of the World." When the government doesn't overreact to something thats when you start to worry.

Its not that it was one species of bird and the test results showed nothing.And the birds were flying at night and north for the winter.birds never do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: birds and fish randomly dying   birds and fish randomly dying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

birds and fish randomly dying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRSOFT RESERVE :: World News-
Jump to: