AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Working games out at Fox hole Vote_lcapWorking games out at Fox hole Voting_barWorking games out at Fox hole Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Working games out at Fox hole Vote_lcapWorking games out at Fox hole Voting_barWorking games out at Fox hole Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Working games out at Fox hole

Go down 
+7
Claw99
Silk
Mirko
Landa
hitgen
Jack Rot
SandDragon
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Working games out at Fox hole Empty
PostSubject: Working games out at Fox hole   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:53 pm

I want to Open a discussion about the partial use or the Full use of the Fox hole area.

Eventually trails will be cleared but there may be times were not all the field actually needs to be used....

Think of any Scenarios that will go well with this map...the placement of bases, CTF Flags,spawn points, use of go-cart patrolling vehicles or possible night games...and Down pilot or similar extraction events.

Games using the roads may only be good if we limit how far players can flank... otherwise any camper can just pick people off the road....A real good road only game would be a pistol only battle!

The map below has no names or landmarks for anyone to find it....Only posted so you can imagine what can be done with it.

Working games out at Fox hole Fox_ho13

Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: Working games out at Fox hole   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:48 pm

I have a general idea of a game type we can use the roads for.

One event I had in mind is a defend the general type game,, 2 teams, one is US forces split into 2 squads, one squad is a patrolling/scouting squad sent ahead to relay enemy whereabouts, the other squad will be the elite 4 man squad plus the armies general. The goal is to take out the general to win the game before the squad has reached an extraction point, there will be no respawn, unless we add one medic per squad and the medic must tie a white band around the players foot. I think this might be a very fun and simple scenario.
Back to top Go down
hitgen
Corporal
Corporal
hitgen

PostSubject: Re: Working games out at Fox hole   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:27 pm

how about sniper hunt if there are multiple snipers? they each use walkies and get a head start. everyone else gets unlimited re spawns so that the snipers can't camp.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: The Tire Cache   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:36 pm

I spotted a shit load of tires dumped around the area... I estimate maybe more than 60 tires that can be collected and rolled over to any location to be stacked as sandbags making pill boxes, fox holes, bunkers, wall, barriers, and even a pyramid shaped sniper tower!

we can place these along all 4 corners of the block and in some areas within....at the road side were there are street battles... a few mini bases that must be taken!- Checkpoints!

We need no Sand bags!...Roll those things into position! Big Tank
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: Working games out at Fox hole   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:49 pm

sand bags/ tires would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Working the trails at Fox Hole.   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:43 am

When will you guys be going out there to work the trails? See when we can get together on the weekday to whack some bush. I am off at 3pm so I can get there around 4pm and work for about an hour or two. I also see in the map that we can probably clear out the 1st block (where we were parked) to make a smaller playing area. Let me know what day. Wednesday works for me.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Working games out at Fox hole   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:49 am

Mirko wrote:
When will you guys be going out there to work the trails? See when we can get together on the weekday to whack some bush. I am off at 3pm so I can get there around 4pm and work for about an hour or two. I also see in the map that we can probably clear out the 1st block (where we were parked) to make a smaller playing area. Let me know what day. Wednesday works for me.

Wanna meet up?... I'm down for work!

I need some cammo paint...Lots of camoflage spray cans!... anyone wanna donate since I and Claw have spent too much money on material gear....Check out our new team gun rack!

Working games out at Fox hole P1014515

I think it is still too bright white, so I figure we need to use spray paint so it still will not be noticed or seen.

I wanna collect those tires and start building them like sand bag barriers....Any one wanna roll them over!?

Fox hole is gonna actually look pro!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Working games out at Fox hole   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:44 am

Possible Map base positions ...maybe with some effort they can all be built.

Working games out at Fox hole Fox_ho14
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Working games out at Fox hole   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Collect enough tires that are ditched and believe me, there are plenty of them!

Bases and stuff made from stacking tires!

Working games out at Fox hole Tire_t10

Working games out at Fox hole Tire_s11

Scout out the area for all those ditched tires!

Working games out at Fox hole Charli10
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: Working games out at Fox hole   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:27 pm

well that looks pretty easy, do we have any plywood?

this can be done in minutes! ahh, but we must stack the tires first

Razz im talking like i have played wiht you guys already, ill show up this weekend with 2 friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Working games out at Fox hole   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Here is a base made extensively by recovering nearby tires!

This is of another Location by other airsofters taken off the Internet... Location unknown!

Working games out at Fox hole Rtires10

Pictures taken are shown it being constructed so it was messy!

Last edited by SandDragon on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hitgen
Corporal
Corporal
hitgen

PostSubject: Re: Working games out at Fox hole   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:52 pm

i'll see when i can come and help out. how about we spray paint parking spaces? that would make it look really pro
Back to top Go down
Silk
Private 1st class
Silk

PostSubject: Re: Working games out at Fox hole   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:29 pm

Seems interesting what you did with that map there but you need to realize this area is under security watch from time to time. Being that we used to play there and have been confronted by MPs in the area. I dont know if you want to invest so much time and material to then have them possibly come in and destroy everything or have you remove it.
That AO from when we used to play had alot of tires and plywood everywhere as well as garbage piles and they came in an cleared everything. This was while the school was being build so im sure they still keep an eye on that area.
Either way, its some good ideas.
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: Working games out at Fox hole   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Who is the owner of this piece of land, public i guess?

btw: http://floridaairsoft.com/forums/messages.php?forumID=1&topicname=New%20Field%20Coming%20-%20Fundraiser%20BBQ%20and%20Raffle&topicID=11460#120413

and http://sfaa.darkbb.com/t3-south-florida-airsoft-association-official-field

they talked to the city to get permission, I can now imagine having one down here in miami!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Working games out at Fox hole   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:53 pm

Silk ODA - 196 wrote:
Seems interesting what you did with that map there but you need to realize this area is under security watch from time to time. Being that we used to play there and have been confronted by MPs in the area. I dont know if you want to invest so much time and material to then have them possibly come in and destroy everything or have you remove it.
That AO from when we used to play had alot of tires and plywood everywhere as well as garbage piles and they came in an cleared everything. This was while the school was being build so im sure they still keep an eye on that area.

Materials are readily available and are littered in the area, just need to roll them to the spot!

I have taken into account of security so we will build our first structures hidden and not to be ever seen from the possible main roads, even the school may still be using the rear road for access so we should keep the area publicly invisible!

Back to top Go down
Claw99
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Claw99

PostSubject: Your map looks great..   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:39 am

I might have to work this saturday. If not, I'll be there with equipment. Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://netmasterscorp.net
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Working games out at Fox hole   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:41 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Silk ODA - 196 wrote:

Materials are readily available and are littered in the area, just need to roll them to the spot!

I have taken into account of security so we will build our first structures hidden and not to be ever seen from the possible main roads, even the school may still be using the rear road for access so we should keep the area publicly invisible!

Just remember that some of us have been playing there for years. The more you advertise and the more you construct the more chances you have of getting it closed down. Secrecy is of the upmost importance here.
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: Working games out at Fox hole   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:56 pm

damn dude thats really good!! but ahhhh please dont pull the pin on my grenade and keepit safe! you have no idea how hard it was to put it back Sad
Back to top Go down
silentghost/rouge 1
Private 1st class
silentghost/rouge 1

PostSubject: Re: Working games out at Fox hole   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:24 pm

i have a idea for an easy removable bunker but its hard to explain.also we should make 2 main bases on either sides of the feild.they should be big!we will be able to play scenarios like base infiltration or just all out war and what would be awesome is ctf
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: Working games out at Fox hole   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:13 am

I could always talk to the security personnel there. However, take into consideration that, as it was said previously, secrecy is of the utmost importancy here. Therefore you guys shouldnt be buiding too many things/structures. Just use what you have and go with it.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Need a crew to help mod the field   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:37 pm

The field needs some extra work modding it... I need some guys to help roll out a few more pill boxes using the tires collected in the general area to form a few more battlefield objectives...

The center base built by me and team claw needs work...too much vegetation actually ruins the attack and defend-ability of that point.

Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Working games out at Fox hole   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Soo much for secrecy.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Working games out at Fox hole   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:34 am

I took the liberty of staying late and modified the whole center base field area.

The Flag base has been split into 3 tire structures.

A tire sandbag pill box stands guard facing the street.

Working games out at Fox hole Dsc00326

Working games out at Fox hole Dsc00327

Working games out at Fox hole Dsc00328

Working games out at Fox hole Dsc00329

A much larger sandbag bunker was erected near the Center of Fox hole.

Working games out at Fox hole Dsc00330

Working games out at Fox hole Dsc00331

Working games out at Fox hole Dsc00332

Working games out at Fox hole Dsc00333

Working games out at Fox hole Dsc00334

Both tire fortifications are well defended circular walled structures and are placed in areas to fend off a 360 degree attack.

The Tire tower with the Flag on top was left standing to mark the dead center of the field.

Working games out at Fox hole Dsc00335

As a fan and builder of Sandcastles I hope you all later find a good use to any defensive elements that will hopefully be put to good use....I have taken an interest in studying defensive battlefield structures and where they are best placed.

map indicating current structures... the yellow marked areas are for a future objective spawn point...I will add those in later.

Working games out at Fox hole Fox_1_10
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Working games out at Fox hole   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Today we actually ran out of tires as most of them were all recovered and used to build yet another pill box base complete with a flag pole objective... it is flying the old Japanese flag and is the base that is our parking zone but still in the battlefield.

consider this base a starting point in a game and a landmark for such to help organize games.... some man holes were also covered by additional tires for safety!

The map will show some marked areas where pill boxes are standing and flying flags as base starting points.

Working games out at Fox hole Fox_1_12

These bases have flags and have been placed at a respective distance.... Fortunately a truck dumped more tires today so I hope to build an objective base located at the Hobo clearing on the other side of the center field.

center field can always be a base capture point.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Current position of bases at Fox hole    Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:46 am

I have posted a most current map of bunkers and flag positions for the FOX hole.

look for the black spots indicating tire bases or other man made sandbag type defenses.

Tire tower in the middle will later be reduced for more bunker builds but the flag positions will remain as they are.

Working games out at Fox hole Curren10

Details on the German flag bunker:

This base is built mostly for a frontal defense facing west towards the center.

This area is concentrated on attack and defend and will work well if all streets are off limits- (Rivers scenario!)

Street bunkers or pile boxes and sand bags:

Located in the north street designed for skirmish line attacks for advancing and retreating purposes.

Center Japanese Flag base:( Tire Tower)

Currently an objective center field land mark. The area is too densely wooded to attack and a base is not actually needed.

nearby off center is a large tire bunker angled for a defensive of tire tower, It faces the North street.

HOBO base:(not on map )

built by a HOBO it is deep in the woods on the far west end of Fox hole and yet confused with the tire tower Japanese flag base.

Area is planned for something special, but only after I finish half field.

THE GOAL:

Build FOX hole so that it is slightly speed ball and like that of extreme rage but with recycled materials from the surrounding areas and keeping it militarily simulated for scenarios!

Working games out at Fox hole Curren11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working games out at Fox hole   Working games out at Fox hole Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working games out at Fox hole
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next