AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Vote_lcapLack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Voting_barLack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Vote_lcapLack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Voting_barLack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven

Go down 
+14
SEABEE
Jester
Repo
ThomasTheTankEngine
NOBODY
sithlordharley
MAG
EAGLE
Medic_TD_Dan
Streets
GizMo
Crazy Joker
Jack Rot
SandDragon
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:43 am

Streets wrote:
so ur saying were the only team??????

sword has no kids... so how come ur not on there case????? its always hro....

look we just wana play..... as a team.. u got to respect that... its not our fault that the rest cant hold it togther... so dont ask us to down grade are level of play, cause the opfor is'nt what you want.... no one else has voiced they had a problem with it... atleast we show up... keeping the crownd big.. and challegning... i think its wrong to point the finger cause we did somthing right... by haveing a great team of players... things are'nt always fair... so deal with it... stop crying and blameing us for the issue you have.... with not having it togther... there are alot of great players left... they just dont respect u..... or take u serious enough to be a captin... and motivate them.... ur better off joining some one else team... my opinion... please leave our name out of it... its getting old.... Puke

i want others opinion on this!!! please write.. friend or foe... all welcomed lets get it all out..... Twisted Evil

things are'nt always fair... so deal with it...

Word you said are true....You are cheating yourself by not fighting hard enough, You are not taking it to the next level by sparing with a team equal to your own!

You are denying the game action you really truly deserve and are only hunting the few rebels and the rest are kids.

Your battles are too easy and you lack a good kick ass or ass kicking!

Very soon you will get bored of it all and even say years from now ,,, and in secret...SANDDRAGON WAS RIGHT!

Unless you are too proud to even call that hit!
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:43 am

point blank... kill the topic... we wear capes!!! were the best.. blah blah... the gods favor us!!! whatever.. its a game.... nobody wins here...... we arnt going away or will divide then dont play... or play saturdays , but sundays we will all be there.. as every sunday... so idgas!! just play.. we are the bad guys.. with cool shit ...... Not worthy nothing changes...

and no disrespect for sword. they have it together... i dont see them crying.. or any other teams... we have all the good players.... cuase we can fly and glitch and walk through trees... we all started the same with nothing... so grow a pair 4real... and step up ur game... dont make people bow to ur level of play to make things fair.... we are a team... and work hard at it... paint the target elsewere.... im done... with trying to be nice... its all the same talk over and over..... it changes nothing.... i would never tell a team to divide... i like the challenge even if we get are asses kicked..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:24 am

H.R.O VS EVERYONE iam down with that makes it more of a challenge . i like it . 8 vs what 20 we will accepted the challenge lol . cant you just drop it sand dragon its not that serious stop the halloween shit and get serious about the game , serious about wining if thats your concern.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:41 am

Digital Jedi wrote:
H.R.O VS EVERYONE iam down with that makes it more of a challenge . i like it . 8 vs what 20 we will accepted the challenge lol . cant you just drop it sand dragon its not that serious stop the halloween shit and get serious about the game , serious about wining if thats your concern.

You need to leave my outfits out of it...Other than general entertainment they have nothing to do with my abilities or role as a member.

Don't judge a book by its cover!....You are Only showing how shallow you really are!....What I wear is not in line with t-shirt n00bs, or GEARDOS like yourself.

You are unfamiliar with different people and new ideas and radicals like me...Where I'm from in Cali, this shit is normal!
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:46 am

i think maybe if u didnt try to hard to standout u would have such a problem
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:54 am

sithlordharley wrote:
i think maybe if u didnt try to hard to standout u would have such a problem

I have no problem!....Actually it is interesting that these guys never knew this sort of stuff is already caught on in many other areas and I would be doing a disservice to my fellow players, not introducing them to those fun parts of the sport hobby.
My shit is worn like a badge of honor!

Those other guys are todays squares! and even old kooks!

They are attacking anything they can to fight off this NUT!

I defy you in the good spirits of the sport!

Sometimes you need a good NUT!
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:00 am

We all go play for the same reason to play pretend lol so let's drop this subject and start a new one why is I that only team fast members can be admins?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:37 am

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:
We all go play for the same reason to play pretend lol so let's drop this subject and start a new one why is I that only team fast members can be admins?!?!?!

so true
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:50 am

Jedi

You talk about Victors outfits. But Everyone out there dresses up in some sort of outfit. Last I recall you use to wear a mask like its Halloween. I personally prefer a challenge when I play. I will take my boys and play aginst all of HRO if I have too. I don't care about losing. In just play to have fun with them. It makes it fun shooting guys that think they invincible. Capes or no capes, out fits or jeans. Stop thinking your better cause you think your cool that's not to you , thats in general
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:41 am

Cheating always makes you better! The more you cheat, the more you win, the cooler you are, the better you think you are.
Back to top Go down
KILLA CHAM
Private 1st class
KILLA CHAM

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:07 pm

WOW THEY LEAVE PAINTBALL FOR AIRSOFT AND PEOPLE ARE SAYING THE SAME SHIT ABOUT THEM CHEATING... LMFAO!!!! THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT BUT IM NOT SURPRISED!!!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.COM/CHAMILLION305
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:16 pm

ThomasTheTankEngine wrote:
Cheating always makes you better! The more you cheat, the more you win, the cooler you are, the better you think you are.

LMFAO!!!!! yo i cant stop laughing
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:25 pm

This Topic really isn't about team HRO. It is about The Team Loyalty and brother hood conduct of members within a team, I posted the issue to all concerned about our silent types who do not communicate, or know the status of their team.

I also wanted players to acknowledge the social consequences of plain suddenly leaving their team mates without discussion among the crew.

There are many reasons why a member will switch to a better team, and I post all the facts and theory's as to why and maybe a possible solution for all the teams to use.

This was not an attack on HRO but maybe a wake up call to all the other teams that we are not as organized or as big as HRO and they have the very essence we need in our teams.

Everything else fired at are all cheap shots that are actually off topic! As HRO is expected to deny and defend themselves!

Please do not be offended that I have boldly expressed my honest opinion - I may be blunt... But I am not one of those team mates who will leave a team or desert you guys without talking and being open about it.

If I'm Mad... I will tell you I am mad!
I want to bring back the Human in us all and not the Animal!
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:07 pm

its ok freedom of speech... dont hold ur thoughts back.... again... we will train harder to lie cheat and steal.... but you still have to see us.... the attention is great..... to be looked upon... to the people who know us... they know how we are... you can all pass judgement... all you want Thumbs up we still kick ass.. so Puke move on..... and stop swalowing saddness...

Thank you! and have nice day from florida to new jersy... Jerkoff

sand were still cool... i do see why u get mad..... atleast we got people talking...

Pirate flag
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:07 pm

maybe we should just steal other peoples money and say we are going to give them a certain product and then move away......
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:09 pm

LOL....least this thread is entertaining.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Repo wrote:

lmao.

This tpic isnt as big deal it is olny on sundays and i dont think its a problem i play the game to have fun not to worry about winning or loseing.F.A.S.T has no problems with H.R.O or anyone else just becuase sanddragon does dosnt mean the rest of the team does.Lets just delete this topic it makes no sence there no need for anyone to start stealing or cheating lol .No oine has problems with anybody and everyone has fun from the way i see it when we all play.so there arent any problems..aight! and F.A.S.T members arent admins? why do u say that?

occasion Admin is watching
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:18 pm

DEVIN wrote:
Repo wrote:

lmao.

This tpic isnt as big deal it is olny on sundays and i dont think its a problem i play the game to have fun not to worry about winning or loseing.F.A.S.T has no problems with H.R.O or anyone else just becuase sanddragon does dosnt mean the rest of the team does.Lets just delete this topic it makes no sence there no need for anyone to start stealing or cheating lol .No oine has problems with anybody and everyone has fun from the way i see it when we all play.so there arent any problems..aight! and F.A.S.T members arent admins? why do u say that?

cheers Thank you!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:50 pm

DEVIN wrote:
Repo wrote:

lmao.

Devin

There are moments when you are at a level of dumb.. Its embarrassing!...This Forum is under control by its founder "NOBODY" and it is run by TEAM FAST members...Check administrators and moderators listed!..........so stop being silly!

We bear the weight of running the forum with exact fair play for all the teams and moderate only when a topic has gone too far!

Everyone who feels they want to delete a topic like this fails to see the main body of the issue... It is not about HRO...Little man!

Those who dwell on it are off topic and off aim like shot gun spray!

The Topic is about the team deserters... the lack of loyalty, communication, theory's and solutions.... occasionally a few finger pointing but those can be fruitless unproductive conversations.

Unless your a rare guy who will admit it is wrong if it dawns upon you!
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:
maybe we should just steal other peoples money and say we are going to give them a certain product and then move away......

And who would be culprit?
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:07 pm

i think the hole point of this is because HRO dosent have kids on there team but so what if they dont they want to be a serious team
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

nobody you know... alf... thats has nothn to do with any of us.. thats between other people... not us... dans low blowing..
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:16 pm

Streets wrote:
Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

nobody you know... alf... thats has nothn to do with any of us.. thats between other people... not us... dans low blowing..

Ok.

Greetings from Honduras!
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:18 pm

Streets wrote:
Medic_TD_Dan wrote:

Ok.

Greetings from Honduras!

congrates on promo....
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:35 pm

4 pages!!!! woot it got me through my workday... Twisted Evil
So basically what i am gathering is that alot of the adults are leaving FAST?
If this is true you cant blame HRO for snapping them up.
IF they are recruiting your active members then thats a whole diff story.
Yes it sucks to loose people but its all part of it.You can compare apples to oranges allday long but instead of pointing fingers you need to find ways to keep FAST together.
Also we have no real dealings with either team so there may things that I am not picking up on,But at the end of the day you all will be at the Schoolyard this weekend shooting eachother.
SOOOOO group hug!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven   Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lack of Loyalty, and communication among members within teams... Team battles are uneven
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next