AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Vote_lcapPB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Voting_barPB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Vote_lcapPB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Voting_barPB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?

Go down 
+7
SheepDogRex
SEABEE
SFAA, Inc.
SandDragon
snake
Repo
Slayerfanx55
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Empty
PostSubject: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:11 pm

What's up with the bio-degradable BBs? Won't they break if you're running 550 FPS On a Bolt-Action? And why ONLY Biodegradable.
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Actually there are good brands of bio BBs and in California you will find them widely in use because of the impact airsoft eventually has on a area. PBMatrix is probably not doing it for the environment, but trying to make airsoft like paintball where the field makes a large majority of thier profit from ammo sales. From what people are also saying PBmatrix is selling a pretty bad bio bb currently as well, I don't dount this because the one purchase I made there was highly regretted.
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:04 pm

I wouldn't risk my gun for a field that doesn't look that good anyways. I think they're gonna lose some business due to the Bio BB only rule.
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Well the picked a cheap bio bb to maximize the profits. With one better field already open and maybe two more this Summer they will loose buisness.
Back to top Go down
snake
Corporal
Corporal
snake

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:23 pm

which better field is opened
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:35 pm

PMC is a larger field with a better design thats not a trash dump.
Back to top Go down
snake
Corporal
Corporal
snake

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:38 pm

I dont think you know what a field is.
Back to top Go down
snake
Corporal
Corporal
snake

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:41 pm

thats just like fox hole
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:45 pm

You should play at pbmatrix its a good spot for you.
Back to top Go down
snake
Corporal
Corporal
snake

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:49 pm

I do
Back to top Go down
snake
Corporal
Corporal
snake

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:52 pm

you should play there to and compair
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:25 pm

I lost out 40 bucks on Bio bbs at sports authority... The BBs all turned out to be worthless running inside my RPK and jammed in both the gun and inside the brand new AK drum!

I would like to be green and all but these bbs just do not work for my gear unless I downgrade to another weapon that will work with them.

I do not trust Bio bbs due to the last game I played...over 10,000 bbs that are actually inconsistent in shape , weight, strength and fly at unpredictable trajectories when fired!

I was recommended smooth polished plastic bbs that will not coat the gun barrel nor get stuck ... I litter, but I make it up by picking up my other trash and you should too!

Last edited by SandDragon on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Two words. Sports Authority.

Where I do not mind them selling airsoft replicas for the newcomer, for most players with slightly more expensive replicas, you might want to make a better purchase and use a retailer specifically designed for airsoft. I use Sports Authority for my running and basic sports gear.

I just received a sample of Bio BBs from Bio Shot BBs. These guys have been rated fairly well within the airsoft community throughout the globe. I am going to run them through a new echo1 rifle as well as an upgraded sniper rifle to see how they handle higher velocities. Not too mention how well they break down.

I should be getting more samples from other companies since the SFAA field is going to be a Bio BB only field.

So just make sure Sanddragon you do a bit a research on the different brands. There are plenty or reviews on other forums dedicated for info purposes only.
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:01 pm

from the pictres I have seen of the PMC field. Matrix field is alot better, if looks just like the fox hole. Its like playing in a jungle of grass. nothing aginst the pmc ield b ut I like to play in the shade, also only 10 minutes from home.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:06 pm

SFAA, Inc. wrote:

Where I do not mind them selling airsoft replicas for the newcomer, for most players with slightly more expensive replicas, you might want to make a better purchase and use a retailer specifically designed for airsoft. I use Sports Authority for my running and basic sports gear.

I just received a sample of Bio BBs from Bio Shot BBs. These guys have been rated fairly well within the airsoft community throughout the globe. I am going to run them through a new echo1 rifle as well as an upgraded sniper rifle to see how they handle higher velocities. Not too mention how well they break down.

I should be getting more samples from other companies since the SFAA field is going to be a Bio BB only field.

So just make sure Sanddragon you do a bit a research on the different brands. There are plenty or reviews on other forums dedicated for info purposes only.

Just want to make it clear that My weapon gear was clean and the Drum mag was replaced with a brand new drum.

So far I have encountered many bb brands all claiming to be the best and seem to be all in convincingly good packaging...My only problem is that I cannot actually tell what is the absolute best brand bbs money can buy and I didn't like to be fooled like I did when I simply walked in and bought 20g Bio bbs assuming that the bbs would perform like average but not Catastrophically fail in all the games and jam the gun , make my weapon fire muted or stop the drum mechanism.

Now I have no more money to buy new ammo and had to desperately revert back to what ever I had left over... The gun works fine now but Now I gotta chill with the heavy rate of fire or I'm out of ammo!

Some one please post the best Ammo...something like the top 10 best stuff to put in your guns!

Also Post the worst ammo to avoid as I would like to avoid a sticky situation!
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:01 pm

im sure both fields have their plusses and minuses,Arguing over wich is better is rather pointless.Anyways hang in there guys!!!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:37 pm

well worth it, bunkers every where. too bad the towers were closed. hopefully the one that had the tree fall onit gets repaired fast
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:46 am

loved the field way better than fox hole in my opinion worth the 10 bucks

and about the bio bbs the one they sale 5,000 for 18 bucks are great i didnt have 1 single jam with none of my guns

Last edited by SandDragon on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:36 am

SandDragon wrote:
SFAA, Inc. wrote:

Just want to make it clear that My weapon gear was clean and the Drum mag was replaced with a brand new drum.

So far I have encountered many bb brands all claiming to be the best and seem to be all in convincingly good packaging...My only problem is that I cannot actually tell what is the absolute best brand bbs money can buy and I didn't like to be fooled like I did when I simply walked in and bought 20g Bio bbs assuming that the bbs would perform like average but not Catastrophically fail in all the games and jam the gun , make my weapon fire muted or stop the drum mechanism.

Now I have no more money to buy new ammo and had to desperately revert back to what ever I had left over... The gun works fine now but Now I gotta chill with the heavy rate of fire or I'm out of ammo!

Some one please post the best Ammo...something like the top 10 best stuff to put in your guns!

Also Post the worst ammo to avoid as I would like to avoid a sticky situation!

I'd stick with Echo1 BBs I've had no problems at all through thousands of rounds. I Generally avoid Sports authority brand BBs
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:42 am

Here is a solution, Bioval BBs, arguably the BEST bbs ever created. Biodegradable, they are clear (there is no way you can ever mistake them for other bbs. They are glass like, no color what so ever), closest thing to a perfect sphere as you are going to get, and they crack a masson jar without a problem...even and around 250 fps. And they wont crack you goggles. Order them and stop worrying.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=27_44_196&products_id=7799

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehIZxJo7sCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szDaTJY3WMY
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:51 pm

gonzalo wrote:
loved the field way better than fox hole in my opinion worth the 10 bucks

and about the bio bbs the one they sale 5,000 for 18 bucks are great i didnt have 1 single jam with none of my guns

I had none jam on me or my boys. and we shot alot. And for what Gonzalo says. The field is well worth the 10.00
Back to top Go down
snake
Corporal
Corporal
snake

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:03 pm

copy that
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:25 pm

i think for once you guys have to stop hating on pbmatrix and try the field i loved it and dont know why u guys talk so much shit about pb
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:30 pm

I'm not talking shit about PB Matrix, I've had nothing but great service and products from there. What I do think is shit, is the bio BB only rule... I personally don't like them. They can break inside of your gun and The Umg's parts aren't exactly the easiest to find...
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Thats what i reffered to, try the Bioval BBs. And the Bio rule was the owners request. He said that the only bbs that will be used are bio-bbs. So if you have a problem with it, nothing anyone can do. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?   PB Matrix Field. Bullshit? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PB Matrix Field. Bullshit?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next