AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Dysfunctional Listings and Fails! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Dysfunctional Listings and Fails! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Dysfunctional Listings and Fails! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Dysfunctional Listings and Fails! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Dysfunctional Listings and Fails! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Dysfunctional Listings and Fails! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Dysfunctional Listings and Fails! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Dysfunctional Listings and Fails! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Dysfunctional Listings and Fails! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Dysfunctional Listings and Fails! Vote_lcapDysfunctional Listings and Fails! Voting_barDysfunctional Listings and Fails! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Dysfunctional Listings and Fails! Vote_lcapDysfunctional Listings and Fails! Voting_barDysfunctional Listings and Fails! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Dysfunctional Listings and Fails!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Dysfunctional Listings and Fails! Empty
PostSubject: Dysfunctional Listings and Fails!   Dysfunctional Listings and Fails! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Its the dog days of Summer and so It is becoming seemingly possible that less and less players are attending for various reasons.

The Reasons:

1# Its too Hot and would rather cool off at another place.

2# Too Lazy to Log on and find a roll call or even post on Roll call.

3#I Always go late and miss too much of the game-Why go!?

4#I got burned waiting long hours after arriving early...they all arrive on Cuban time!

5# Only attend and commit to a game if there is a good following of players attending it.

6# Lack of inspiration and do not know where and when a game is gonna happen.

7# I am not ready yet!...My gun is out of action!, I'm out of ammo!...No money!

8# They are all stupid and only know Death Match type scenario games.

9# You really are n00b and got scared!....Deep down in your heart you know it be true!

10# No ride! and Its too far away!

11#Forum participation in roll call getting too lazy!....You just don't know!

12# would rather Chairsoft and play PC games!

13# You actually do showed up and got skunked on the field so many times you kinda gave up.

Skunked: You were not enough to get a decent game as there were too few or none at all!

14# You did go but got stuck in Traffic or your car broke down so you couldn't possibly arrive!

15# Not going because you actually hate the other players!

16# You are a big time noob and play on impulse only...today is not your day!.... Tomorrow doesn't look good either!

17#Only go if some one lends me a gun... I broke mine!

18# I think its going to Rain!

19# Getting tired of fighting n00bs!I Got shot up bad there!... They don't call there hits and they all shoot point blank!........They are all n00bs!

20# Those other players are nuts! I'm getting too old for this sort of thing!

21#My Girl friend wants me to quit!...They shot me ..ya... you know...There!

23# You are in the Hospital because of that last violent game!...You hit your head and forgot about airsoft!

24# Sorry...I'm Working on that day and gotta bring home the bacon!

25#The List could go on!...Feel free to add on to this funny list of Dysfunctions and Fails or comment on what you think is the route cause of it all!

Last edited by SandDragon on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GizMo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GizMo

PostSubject: Re: Dysfunctional Listings and Fails!   Dysfunctional Listings and Fails! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:42 pm

lack of commitment and love for the sport....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuiko
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Dysfunctional Listings and Fails!   Dysfunctional Listings and Fails! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:08 pm

GizMo wrote:
lack of commitment and love for the sport....

^^^^gets +1 vote

also not feeling in the mood to play with the justice league lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dysfunctional Listings and Fails!   Dysfunctional Listings and Fails! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dysfunctional Listings and Fails!
Page 1 of 1