AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Bring Food and Drink to remote places! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Bring Food and Drink to remote places! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Bring Food and Drink to remote places! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Bring Food and Drink to remote places! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Bring Food and Drink to remote places! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Bring Food and Drink to remote places! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Bring Food and Drink to remote places! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Bring Food and Drink to remote places! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Bring Food and Drink to remote places! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Bring Food and Drink to remote places! Vote_lcapBring Food and Drink to remote places! Voting_barBring Food and Drink to remote places! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Bring Food and Drink to remote places! Vote_lcapBring Food and Drink to remote places! Voting_barBring Food and Drink to remote places! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Bring Food and Drink to remote places!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Bring Food and Drink to remote places! Empty
PostSubject: Bring Food and Drink to remote places!   Bring Food and Drink to remote places! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:59 pm

Are you getting thirsty in the Hot sun?

Why are you bumming off others?

Are They Really are a group of dumb ass kids!?

Seems kind of N00bish seeing ill prepared players dying of thirst!

Today I was nice and yet you drank me dry!

Maybe next time I will punish them by acting cruel and teach them a lesson by....sip.......ahhhhhh!

It was so pathetic seeing players in an exhausted condition... maybe I will bring my own Ice water, and Banzai juice and drink it in front of them!

To all of those thirsty fools I say and repeat it, go to the field but always bring Food and Drink to remote places!

Back to basics- easy and simple....get a bottle of water and bring your own cup!... Even better if you freeze the whole bottle before the trip!

If you can take it up a notch- like bring better drinks and a cooler, you rock!- BUT DON'T COME EMPTY HANDED!

That's like showing up to a game without the gear and bumming for guns and ammo!... DON'T BE A PATHETIC BUM!
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: Bring Food and Drink to remote places!   Bring Food and Drink to remote places! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:40 pm

I came with a full canteen that holds 2 QTs, enough for one person, and it was spread apart between 4 people. it kept us alive, hydrated, but by the end of the day we were thirsty as hell with no water. if people had the money, they could invest in a camelbak. The summer isnt even here yet and already we are feeling the effects of the heat.
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Bring Food and Drink to remote places!   Bring Food and Drink to remote places! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:00 pm

STAY HYDRATED AT ALL TIMES!

The military stresses this during basic training for each branch. I can see the chart in the latrines at the Great Mistakes now....
Bring Food and Drink to remote places! Urine-10

Its not hard to remember to drink water and bring your own. Heat stroke can sneak up on you and take you out when you least expect it. I ended up in the hospital last summer. DO NOT DRINK SODA, that will only dehydrate you. Get a camelbak like Gizoo stated, mix it with a 50/50 mix of water and gatoraide. The electrolytes to their job just fine and the water will keep you hydrated. On a hot summer day you should fill that thing up at least three times.

This is not something you should take lightly nor should you threaten to watch others sit there and be dehydrated, because some of you might not know this, but by the time you think you are thirsty you are already past a critical point of dehydration.

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: repeat after me.......I WILL BRING REFRESHMENTS FOR THE LONG HOT SUMMER DAY!   Bring Food and Drink to remote places! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Ya I may have been saying my means a bit heavy handed but despite my kind efforts at often helping players such as loaning out tools, ammo, gear and occasionally guns!

Its like I'm spoiling a young child and they will never learn to man up and get it themselves.

I am often nice enough to sometimes bring drinks but even I cannot be depended on and you really should not do that sort of thing at all.

I ask all players to act independently and responsibly bring a generous supply of drinks for those long summer games.

Do not make it a habit of showing up without anything only to later ask for a drink.

I will never deny a person a drink...just be more responsible of a member and also mature, It would look really we had a serious hydration incident at any location, even the secret ones!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring Food and Drink to remote places!   Bring Food and Drink to remote places! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1