AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
questions regarding cqb building. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
questions regarding cqb building. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
questions regarding cqb building. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
questions regarding cqb building. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
questions regarding cqb building. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
questions regarding cqb building. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
questions regarding cqb building. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
questions regarding cqb building. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
questions regarding cqb building. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
questions regarding cqb building. Vote_lcapquestions regarding cqb building. Voting_barquestions regarding cqb building. Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
questions regarding cqb building. Vote_lcapquestions regarding cqb building. Voting_barquestions regarding cqb building. Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

questions regarding cqb building.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

questions regarding cqb building. Empty
PostSubject: questions regarding cqb building.   questions regarding cqb building. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:24 pm

If you have any questions about the location or on how to enter the cqb building please pm sanddragon.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: questions regarding cqb building.   questions regarding cqb building. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:26 pm

For those that dont know how to get into the building since we have to go in through the back now,go to fox hole, when you reach the end of the road make a right and you will see small blue tape markers that i will place tommorow on the piles of dead trees to mark the way in.
Back to top Go down
andre5.56nato
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
andre5.56nato

PostSubject: Re: questions regarding cqb building.   questions regarding cqb building. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:37 pm

i pm'ed sanddragion but no reply yet.. is there any directions you could give me please?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: questions regarding cqb building.   questions regarding cqb building. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:27 pm

Here's the Location to the Forbidden building!...

ENTER HERE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

to get to it... go thru the constructed nieghnor hood and bear right on most roads until you run into CQB party house....go all the way to the old haunt.

This area is Sticky so good luck and watch out for either security guards or a paintballer!

Please remain dedicated to Roll calls and do post where you are going to influence more players to go....Also you can always fall back on the FOX HOLE as a meeting point.

Last edited by SandDragon on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: questions regarding cqb building.   questions regarding cqb building. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:47 pm

SandDragon wrote:

This area is Sticky so good luck and watch out for either security guards or a paintballer!

Please remain dedicated to Roll calls and do post where you are going to influence more players to go....Also you can always fall back on the FOX HOLE as a meeting point.

SANDDRAGON, ONLY PM OR E-MAIL THE LOCATION, DON'T POST IT. AND PLEASE MINIMIZE THAT HUGE SIGNATURE PICTURE. THANK YOU.

REGARDS,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: questions regarding cqb building.   questions regarding cqb building. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:56 pm

NOBODY wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

SANDDRAGON, ONLY PM OR E-MAIL THE LOCATION, DON'T POST IT. AND PLEASE MINIMIZE THAT HUGE SIGNATURE PICTURE. THANK YOU.

REGARDS,
NOBODY

Sorry... I will edit my Sinature... gotta admit though its a bad ass signature of the stuff I do!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: questions regarding cqb building.   questions regarding cqb building. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:38 pm

SandDragon wrote:
NOBODY wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

REGARDS,
NOBODY

Sorry... I will edit my Sinature... gotta admit though its a bad ass signature of the stuff I do!

Yes, but talk about blowing it out of proportion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: questions regarding cqb building.   questions regarding cqb building. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:48 pm

hmm..idk i think i liked the gay animation better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: questions regarding cqb building.   questions regarding cqb building. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

questions regarding cqb building.
Page 1 of 1