AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
DEATH RISING Particulars at OP31! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
DEATH RISING Particulars at OP31! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
DEATH RISING Particulars at OP31! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
DEATH RISING Particulars at OP31! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
DEATH RISING Particulars at OP31! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
DEATH RISING Particulars at OP31! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
DEATH RISING Particulars at OP31! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
DEATH RISING Particulars at OP31! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
DEATH RISING Particulars at OP31! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
DEATH RISING Particulars at OP31! Vote_lcapDEATH RISING Particulars at OP31! Voting_barDEATH RISING Particulars at OP31! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
DEATH RISING Particulars at OP31! Vote_lcapDEATH RISING Particulars at OP31! Voting_barDEATH RISING Particulars at OP31! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

DEATH RISING Particulars at OP31!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spaz
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

DEATH RISING Particulars at OP31! Empty
PostSubject: DEATH RISING Particulars at OP31!   DEATH RISING Particulars at OP31! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:34 am

Per recommendation and approval of DOC it has been brought to my attention that players are inquiring as to what exactly they are getting for their registration fee of $40.00 for the Death Rising game on July 30th. Well here you go.

With player registration you get:

1. You get the 12 hr scenario on Saturday which will consist of multi mission scenarios that I will guarantee you will be made to work both mentally and physically. I'm not talking cheapy Cobra radios and Walmart walkies, I'm talking Laptop missions and cell phone links for captains to a central dispatch/command. Scenarios and missions designed by operators that have been there overseas on special operations and done the deeds needed to ensure freedom to this great country. That's what S.P.A.Z is made up of.

2. You get FRIDAY NIGHT FITES the night before which is night time mini missions from 8-1am on our newly lighted combat zone with DEATH RISING registration for campers who arrive the night before.

3. You get our TANK which will push you to keep your head down through a barrage of mortars, smoke and grenades being launched at you and our tank can launch a Nerf grenade 100 yds and hit a 50 gallon drum and the team commanders are going to have this tool available to them for missions.

4. You get S.P.A.Z INSTRUCTORS at OP31 you don't get ADMIN, STAFF, REFS or 15 year old kids in neon crossing guard vests that would rather play than teach. You get INSTRUCTORS that are CPR/AED/First responder certified and NRA weapons trained and certified range operators running OP31. You get professional employees, not borrowed labor or peeps that swap out jerseys with another the first second that they can to go and play. You get a staff of Red shirts tucked in pants, boots, whistles, radios, medic kits, and water. You get trained professionals and DOC or Nightbreed can vouch for the professionalism of my crew.

5. You get 3 four wheelers and pick up trucks roaming the field at any time bringing your water, running the games or bussing dehydrated players back to the staging grounds.

6. You get freshly cleaned props and mowed grass, cut paths and trails as well as 40 acres of play consisting of urban as well as rural dimensions.

7. You get my EOD professional I contract to come down from Orlando just to give you the smoke and booms to keep your heart jumping and vision just blurry enough to give you that wartime feeling.

8. You get a professional photographer on staff to snap your action pics and post in 24 hours to facebook or youtube. Or for a small fee she will mail you a custom combat photo DVD in 3-5 business days.

9. You get 3 EMT's on staff at all times.

10. Concessions and retail

11. Awards and prizes at end ranging from misc airsoft gear to over $1000.00 in actual combat weapon classes.

12. You get a professionally business licensed, $1,000,000 insured and State of Florida Sanction tactical security/firearms training facility not a renegade backwoods broken glass rusted washer jagged pieces of metal garbage dump type field. We all had to start somewhere and even I ran renegade for many years, but it was time to do this right and we invested the time and money into making OP31 a professional training field.

That's what your gonna get at OP31 and then some for your $40.00, two (2) days of combat on a professional MILSIM field run by operators that have actually been in the field bringing their knowledge, training and experience to you every month in our scenario based training programs.

I see many games being hosted by many people all over the state for prices ranging from 10 to 100 dollars at part time/temporary locations offering the airsoft gamer a great time and kuddos to all that keep this sport alive.

At OP31 their is no PART TIME thing, no TEMPORARY thing, no MAYBE we will get a game going. We are open every week for day and night play with fresh new mind blowing 12 hr combat scenarios every month hosted by trained instructors (adults). No excuses, No gripes, No drama. We say it We do it! No roll call needed here cause we are there open for your weekend warrior wet dream!

You wanted it and asked! OPERATION 31 WAS BORN!

and we are only getting bigger!

Hope to see you all there and if you have any questions, please feel free to call me directly.

John Sperrazza
aka- SPAZ
Chief Operations Officer
S.P.A.Z Safety and Protection from A-Z
OPERATION 31 Tactical Airsoft Wargames Field

239-244-6723
www.spazllc.com
op31@spazllc.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.spazllc.com
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

DEATH RISING Particulars at OP31! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH RISING Particulars at OP31!   DEATH RISING Particulars at OP31! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:28 am

keep it up John
Back to top Go down

DEATH RISING Particulars at OP31!
Page 1 of 1