THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:17 pm by NOBODY

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon

DEVIN

Jester

Pandemonium

NOBODY

EAGLE

Rogue Echo 1

TANK

Streets

SEABEE

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  

Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Working on PB field

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Debrief: July 13, 2011

Work at PB field, worked alone all day lashing and tying pipes to the CQB bunker... 2 more walls rose up today and nearly connecting to the bunker hill.

I actually ran out of my favorite standard issue pipe and will have to move on to the next available size for other walls.

This place is getting dangerous...I highly recommend switching to pistols!

Some one has been stealing Flags!...Upon arrival my other German flag was found missing from the pole....Now That's not cool!

know any one who is doing this, please do not allow them to strip the battle field as this is an art work in progress!

Leo arrived later to help and test out a device but the hard rain brought everything to a halt.

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:52 am

Debrief: July 14th 2011 work on field and a night game too!

I went to the field with Leo today following a late afternoon storm.

we spent a few more hours preparing the field . I raised 2 more bunker walls in the CQB bunker area.

I learned that the field is being visited by some joker punks and that was how my flags were all stolen... the guys who deliver the mulch are a bunch of thieving assholes!

this time THEY barreled through a tire pill box to drop off their load!

While I raised more pipe walls , Leo got more lights set up in the field and tested a smoke generator.

I learned that there was a night game tonight but only 5 players showed up so after 2 free for alls we took part in video skirmishes and photography with the heavy usage of lasers piercing the fog and playing with all sorts of special effects.

we also had a lot of fun shooting up huge tin cans strategically positioned for the maximum output of racket!

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:12 am

OPERATION TREE HOUSE BUNKER!

This coming Tuesday, July 19th 2011

Me and some fellow airsofters are going to work on the field....possiblly repair and reactivate a tree house or two!

we will be leaving around noon and hopefully Leo will bring a power generator to power our tools!

-just in case he doesn't, bring mosquitoe spray as well as unpowered hand tools and nails if we got to do it old school!

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:31 pm

Expect PB matrix field to grow more and open up even more of its inaccessable areas.

Debriefs: October 9th 2011

That old tree house is Gone!

the good lumber is neatlly stock piled for a future build.

Pipe Bunkers were all repaired after a nasty storm and a tree had to be cut down and chopped up by chain saw... Me and Leo worked all into the night building woodland bunkers... a shit load of them!

Also the Surf shack has been worked on and all tire bunkers were torn down to make fucking huge attack and defend type bunker!... this structure is now bigger than the pipe bunker!

Even the little bomb the fort bunker was moved and fused into the surf shack.

Next time you gamers arrive you will find the area far more cleaner cut and boasting even more for both airsoft and paintball!

You will find it most interesting trying to attack or defend if you are fighting to take the center of the field!

Expect radical changes to this field as well as possiblly a few more as we may be cutting, clearing and building this whole week!

Do not expect the field to be the way you last remembered it!

Plans to open up a huge attack and defend bunker will be underway at the entrance... that uselessly unused portion of land will soon be put to work!

Pb matrix field always seems to be small because the players always seem to be starting in the middle!.....This will soon change and we will be forcing some new interesting game play that will extend the field!...You want the center of the map?.... You gotta win it first!

possible bunker design for the other open area:

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:58 pm

WANTED:

Builders of Pill Box bunkers.

Pre Cut Lumber or recycled lumber that can be made into structures...possiblly load bearing if the design is for a tower or treehouse.

Power tools and power to power them!

Engineers wanted!

This is a Volunteery effort so if you build it they will come to your field of dreams.

People who can also help teaming up man handling logs for woodland bunkers, clearing trails to make them safe and better functional.

People willing to search and dispose of any discovered dangerious or sharp encountered objects- Glass or metal found on the field.

Patient people who do not mind lashing and tying rope over and over again in pipe bunker and tent builds.

Tire rolling out bases... Multch wheelbarreling and spreading ....some bits will be hard guelling and even boring!

Contact PB Matrix so we can all assemble with RON or LEO if you wanna be a builder or a wrecking crew!

Back to top Go down
SoldierXDefcon
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:32 pm

I can get some of my dads cordless tools and like I said if you need more tires he can get for us . Showed him pictures of the field so he knows we might need lots of tires if anything.
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:16 pm

Let me know im down for whatever, i am good at building though. And i have electri power tools. I also have a generator only thing would be getting the gas
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
Gaz
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:18 pm

I could possibly bring my brothers workers, they build schools, They could gladly help you guys.

I could also bring semi truck tires and pallets from my uncles shop.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Gaz wrote:
I could possibly bring my brothers workers, they build schools, They could gladly help you guys.

I could also bring semi truck tires and pallets from my uncles shop.

The Pallets are the kind of shit we need stock piled right now!

Truck tires will also do well but the owner hates them so try to sneek them in without him seeing that we might add more.

the building of good bunkers and other props will greatlly enhance the game play of the field.

I will see If i will go maybe on Thursdays.

Back to top Go down
Gaz
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:42 am

I'll start stocking up on them now, and if you go Thursday. I'll see if l can go help you out, if it's ok with you.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant

PostSubject: working for 4 days straight!   Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:11 am

Debrief October 24, 2011

Looks like a 4th day of straight work at the PB matrix field!

I arrived much later, around 3pm and Ron and Leo dropped in at 5m to work on watch towers.

2 watch towers are under construction at both the Tire Bunker and the Japanese entrance base... I also helped out removing nails and moving stuff.

The Multch truck arrived later and dropped off another load for the bunker hill base and we took turns with the pitch fork shoveling material to mold the base the way we would want it.

sorry, no pictures were taken, we were too busy working!

These structures just built are super heavy load bearing structures...Leost tower consists of chopped up telephone poles and will probablly look like a life guard tower.

Japanese bunker tower is probablly going to sit on the floor and be covered in multch up and over it so that players may run over it like a bridge.

Another design is that it could be a stand alone tower near the base.

these will all soon replace the old tree houses which will soon have to be demolished by order of the owner.

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Work Debrief at PB Field October 25th 2011

We are on a roll!

I arrived at 11pm with the crew ...I had to attend to the staging tent , the wind was blowing really strong and had caused several tents to begin to fail.

The huge Stage tent had to be rolled up and I noticed that the bunker tent was also getting trashed by the wind.

While the Crew was working on the New bunker tower I was addressing all our tarp tents by adding more rope and cinderblocks and other repairs that address wind forces.

Later on I was helping getting lumber ready by pulling out all nails, I did not operate any power tools...Ocationally " Butterfingers" would drop the all important head of the drill bit or an item that was our only avaiable one and I would go find it!

Also all the remaining Multch was positioned to form yet another sandbag wall...By the end of the day, the new siegh tower stands over 13 feety tall and can hold 3 men yet it has no second floor walls or a ladder or ramp yet!

Hopefully tommorrow or Thursday the Tower will be finalized and even possibly painted in woodland camo colors.

I am also soon gonna place an order for about 300 sand bags to add to the military effect...Hopefully players attending will have a blast and see that they get there moneys worth!

Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:00 pm

next Saturday i might go to play some games and to help.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant

PostSubject: debrief Thursday October 27th 2011   Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Bunker build Thursday October 27th 2011

I arrived much later but the guys were bunk building that tower, I brought Ice sodas and chocolates.

Also I brought spray paints and props for our base including some humorus posters and a GONG!

While the crew worked on the tower I made a stencil and spray canned a medic logo on the panels of what would be a Medic tent.

the rest of the base got a army green acmo coloring but we eventually ran out of paint!
The tower remains unfinished and unpainted but it is almost battle ready on the second floor....The Lader was also built today!

Mean while a players 2 little kids were running around in the woods so I had fun chasing them around and occationally netting them with some Manila nets I got for the Bunkers.

the Owner dropped in and liked what he saw and only got m,ad when he noticed his prized little palm trees were damaged, Out went the nearby bunkers and up went the yellow tape...all fortifications in that area were torn down and the area is now a sanctuary!
I will later host a meeting to tell all players to avoid this one area of the field.

I am not sure if any one took any photos, you are gonna all have a blast this coming game day!....Even another load of Multch was delivered so we have a lot of material to design and play with!

We may yet still have to go at it again tommorrow to finalize the bunkers and clean up for game day... see ya tommorrow!

Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:43 pm

Today was a complete success! Although the tower isnt completely ready, it is coming out to be amazing. We had a bit of rough time due to lack in wood and screws but we resolved it with the help of Ron taking down the tree house and saving those screws and also Ron and I donated good wood to be used. I hope someone can go tomorrow to finish because i really can not. If not then i guess we will seal up the top so no one goes up but the bottom is completely working! YAY this will be epic!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:55 pm

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
Today was a complete success! Although the tower isnt completely ready, it is coming out to be amazing. We had a bit of rough time due to lack in wood and screws but we resolved it with the help of Ron taking down the tree house and saving those screws and also Ron and I donated good wood to be used. I hope someone can go tomorrow to finish because i really can not. If not then i guess we will seal up the top so no one goes up but the bottom is completely working! YAY this will be epic!

The Towers second floor is safe enough to be used by adults...The railing is good enough and the wooden side panels are in place, there is no shade roof covering but I am sure that will be done tommorow.

I will see If I can at least finalize the field for games, we will pick up later and refine the field.
also counter bunkers were being added to attack that bunker!...we cannot allow it to be too strong!

I have a few assignments to clean up the field in other areas and protect some old mans precious palm trees!

I will also be removing the last of the dangerious wreckage near the area of the deleted tree house.... I will be installing only woodland bunkers in all those areas.

Tommorow the old man will also probablly dilivering us another load of multch...I can always use any extra help speading it out.

Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:17 am

i cant at all tomorrow! SadSadSad
Back to top Go down
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:27 am

I will pass by later on to finish securing the tower and getting the field ready for play......
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant

PostSubject: Moree Work!   Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Friday Debrief October 28th 2011

I arrived at 10am again... and basically worked mostly undisturbed alone until around 5pm when some of the crew dropped in.

The tower was finally finalized and is only in need of a bit of spray can paint but almost all of the fort is stunningly beautiful...Only had a bit of Beef from the Owner who Barked and made me errect an American Flag!....I was made to do it under pain of Death!... this will look a bit funny considering that it is a Japanese base originally...maybe I will fully switch it to a Dedicated US base!

Also Delivered ... even more tires and one huge brown recluse spider was found in one...Yikes!... after killing the spider The rest of the building crew helped iron out any issues before the upcomming game day.

Some more players later arrived and waited for a roll call night game but that was actually a bad call, They were skunked and no one showed up to play at all!

I worked on a few added woodland bunkers and cleaned up some wreckage and littered planking, some hade nails sticking out so I got them all out of there!

The Tire Bunker is a bit of a mess though because more tires arrived too late in the day and I was too tired to stack them!

I did not take any pictures so it will totally be a surprise for all of you on game day... see ya there and make it all the worth of our efforts!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working on PB field   

Back to top Go down

Working on PB field
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3