AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Vote_lcapShooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Voting_barShooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Vote_lcapShooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Voting_barShooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!

Go down 
+21
SheepDogRex
predator2-58
Repo
DEVIN
BELIAL
BOOM
Medic_TD_Dan
destroyer
Roadrash
Xero Ryuu
Cancer
Ariel
Zulu
onotix
SEABEE
Jester
M@GN3T
gonzalo
NOBODY
Digital Jedi
SandDragon
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Empty
PostSubject: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Shooting rapid fire at close quarters is probablly the most stupid acts of airsoft, especially if you have stumbled on an enemy at 8-9 feet and the guy doesn't decide to use any bang rule and thus proceeds to open up rapid fire and paint my skin with poke a dots welts....Rapid fire should be banned at close quarters just because its too dangerious.

everything went well in capture the flag except that we should have said something about no rapid fire for the buildings as I was able to get close to the enemy flag.

one guy opened fire on me at near point blank range with a machine gun and left some serious wounds trailing up my leg and yes he hit me in the nuts! MOTHER FOE!

his final hits cut my machete in half!.

this guy had the jump on me about 2 seconds or so and even though he apologized all he had to do was say bang as I would have done the same.

I later looked at the wound trail and realized some kind of ethic was broken, this could have been on my face!

These guns are serious in their power hit capabilities.

Rapid fire at that range can still knock googles clear off, even break teeth!

in building fighting action should be set to single shots and not spraying.- Reserve full auto spray for distance fighting or targets that are far and if you think a guy is close, don't be lazy! switch the mode to single shot!

the battle is scary intense when players are really just feet away and frankly I would rather just say bang but some of these guys still just lay on a spray!!!

I love airoft but dread this kind of cheap shot dangerious game action.

I want everyone to imagine what would happen if every game played ended in you or someone getting sprayed full auto at 8-9 feet and bang out rule is disreguarded!Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Dsc00013
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:35 pm

ouchhhh affraid
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:05 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Shooting rapid fire at close quarters is probablly the most stupid acts of airsoft, especially if you have stumbled on an enemy at 8-9 feet and the guy doesn't decide to use any bang rule and thus proceeds to open up rapid fire and paint my skin with poke a dots welts....Rapid fire should be banned at close quarters just because its too dangerious.

everything went well in capture the flag except that we should have said something about no rapid fire for the buildings as I was able to get close to the enemy flag.

one guy opened fire on me at near point blank range with a machine gun and left some serious wounds trailing up my leg and yes he hit me in the nuts! MOTHER FOE!

his final hits cut my machete in half!.

this guy had the jump on me about 2 seconds or so and even though he apologized all he had to do was say bang as I would have done the same.

I later looked at the wound trail and realized some kind of ethic was broken, this could have been on my face!

These guns are serious in their power hit capabilities.

Rapid fire at that range can still knock googles clear off, even break teeth!

in building fighting action should be set to single shots and not spraying.- Reserve full auto spray for distance fighting or targets that are far and if you think a guy is close, don't be lazy! switch the mode to single shot!

the battle is scary intense when players are really just feet away and frankly I would rather just say bang but some of these guys still just lay on a spray!!!

I love airoft but dread this kind of cheap shot dangerious game action.

I want everyone to imagine what would happen if every game played ended in you or someone getting sprayed full auto at 8-9 feet and bang out rule is disreguarded!Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Dsc00013

And may I ask who this person is?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:09 pm

lol! my friend went last week for the first time and he got 5 shot in chest just like that one that happens.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:12 pm

gonzalo wrote:
lol! my friend went last week for the first time and he got 5 shot in chest just like that one that happens.

But at close range this should not be allowed! Someone is going to lose an eye due to some other persons stupidity.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:10 pm

NOBODY wrote:

And may I ask who this person is?

Unfortunatelly I have a very bad short term memory but Seabee would remember as we confronted him already, but really the guy is like saying......Oh rapid fire, not everyone is gonna switch to single shots or call a bang out if they can ambush when very close!

then he like excused himself off like thats the way it is!

I am outraged that some players entering rooms, and I mean small rooms are that trigger happy.

I don't want to have to wear full body armor like some paintballers... that kind of play defeats the concept of milisim combat outfits and that guy shot me in the leg , groin, and actually cut my plastic machete in half!

because of this action I have to start wearing armor under my clothes.

Also that kind of play is so destructive on the body that the combined wounds actually do have an affect on your movements.
I found that I was unable to run as much and was very sore, one guy said I kind of limped to avoid provoking pain.

I would like to prove this guy wrong, and that our small community of airsofters are capable of playing smart and safe, not fire recklessly in close quarters using high power rapid fire when all you should do is say bang!

I am deeply discouraged by the fact that I was hit like this at this range...

A good player is responsible for the safety of the target, play responsibly.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:28 pm

iam with you sand dragon safety first . it doesn't kill you just to say bang once or twice every what 3 to five games. i bet you if it was him he would have been the one to say something. i don't care how big you are and how tough you are that shit hurts from that close. think of it like this what if it would have been one of those little kids we play with, i know that parent would have been really pissed i know i would . its all about safety and tons of fun
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:53 pm

[quote="panty sniffer"]

The thought of shooting a little kid is always a safety concern, you don't go full auto rapid fire on children!

I tend to try to observe my targets then charge in!

Yesterday,I bang out targets 2-3 feet away- 4 guys LOL!, I also charged on Shadow who was sniping and ceased fire and called a bang out, I have a built in safety. this concern should be on everyones mind. I do not want to blast the meat off the target!

Follow a safe code of honor, Do the honor of not shooting point blank -always imagine you might hit a little kid.

Remember what your gun can do to a tin can!
Back to top Go down
M@GN3T
Private 1st class
M@GN3T

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:23 pm

man that must have hurt props! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:32 pm

i dont agree that there should be fire restrictions inside the building. i think that there should be no reason at all to unload on someone in bang distance. ive seen it alot where people will hide in the bathroom and try to shoot at people in the rooms thats like a 4 foot distance Evil or Very Mad i think that those players should be banned from the following game instead....the semi in the building only rule doesnt work cause ive tried that and EVERYONE on the other team cheated. i dont wanna mention team names but it was freaking rediculous
i thought i was seeing things but no because other people saw the bbs bouncing off their vests and them moving as if they were playing with kevlar or something.

people just need trigger control. there shouldnt be any "oh but they popped out of nowhere excuses" cause its NEVER happened to me or my teammates

cmon guys, if you dont wanna have to say bang and they dont know youre there at least be curteous and give then ONE bb to the armor so they know theyre dead
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:44 pm

That was one of the rules I had spoken about, using semi only in the building. From now on that's the way it's going to be.

1. Semi in the building only!
2. Full auto in the open field!

This will be discussed on the field this Saturday and Sunday.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:55 pm

it was OTTO. He seemed pretty proud of what he did according to someone that heard him and I might be wrong on this qoute but this is what was mentioned to us on the field said by him " IF HE DOES NOT LIKE IT TOO BAD, I DONT BANG" again that was mentioned to us while getting ready to start a game. Guess he either found it funny or impressed with himself
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:57 pm

when he ends up with the butt of a gun in his face maybe hell stop Very Happy
not saying we should do that btw
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:57 pm

NOBODY wrote:
That was one of the rules I had spoken about, using semi only in the building. From now on that's the way it's going to be.

Regards,
NOBODY

No one is gonna follow that rule. so it snot even worth bringing it up
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:59 pm

NOBODY wrote:

Regards,
NOBODY

THANK YOU!

I deeply appreciate not reciving a face full of ammo because I just leaped in!

Also that wouldn't work well for children senerios either.

I don't think I can endure this sport if the game actually knock me out of action... Don't rip the meat off my body....Its just a game!

If anyone disagrees maybe they should see how it feels to be shot at 8-9 feet by tolerating a demo rapid fire blast!

I am sure no one will step forward to take the bare skin challenge!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:10 pm

SEABEE wrote:
it was OTTO. He seemed pretty proud of what he did according to someone that heard him and I might be wrong on this qoute but this is what was mentioned to us on the field said by him " IF HE DOES NOT LIKE IT TOO BAD, I DONT BANG" again that was mentioned to us while getting ready to start a game. Guess he either found it funny or impressed with himself

The game is over and It is another day and I still hurt.

a good airsofter always is responsable for the safety of the target, Love thy enemy as if it were yourself.

he didn't really mean to personally do what he did, but was ignorant in inhouse fighting and safety...only thing I don't really like is his stuborn macho attitude and playing it off.

would have been better if he learned from the mistake so it will never happen again, only hope he repents thy sins.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:42 am

SEABEE wrote:
NOBODY wrote:

Regards,
NOBODY

No one is gonna follow that rule. so it snot even worth bringing it up

You of all people can help apply pressure and get some people to dust off that switch thats on the side of their gun... if people cannot switch to single shot mode in tight quarters they must have like no marksmenship skills, Im playing with a bunch of unsafe cowboys....oh ya..... bring the kids!

I consider you a leader as well and you have my respect....now lets make the game safe!
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:26 am

I agree with all of you its not right its disrespect and its stupid but guys there reallys is nothing we can do i have already talked to this person and a few of his teamates in the general area they all with the excetion of one believe that the bang rule is bull shit ! this is unexceptable i agree but truly if your going to talk to someone and they are not even metaly capable of listening or understand what your saying for the safty of others then theres no point all we can do if show people the right way to play good players have respect for there fellow man or women as the case may be sometimes also thats aonther issue I AM ADDRESSING YOU ALL NOW !

IF MY BROTHERS OR MY GIRLFRIEND GET SHOT IN THE SAME MANNAR AS SANDDRANGON AND THEY ARE NOT APOLOGIZE TO ON THE SPOT THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY I PROMISE YOU
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:14 pm

[quote="Zulu"]I agree with all of you its not right its disrespect and its stupid but guys there reallys is nothing we can do i have already talked to this person and a few of his teamates in the general area they all with the excetion of one believe that the bang rule is bull shit ! this is unexceptable i agree but truly if your going to talk to someone and they are not even metaly capable of listening or understand what your saying for the safty of others then theres no point all we can do if show people the right way to play good players have respect for there fellow man or women as the case may be sometimes also thats aonther issue

I have another way to demonstrate the devestating effect of full auto rapid fire!

I will see if I can aquire a model of a human and strap googles and dress gear, then open fire with various persons guns is quick bursts at different distances and see if you can knock the googles off!

Aquiring the model statue will be a little difficult but I hope this illustrated a point....all fun and games until someone actually gets hurt!

Maybe talking to them isnt the answer...performing this live exercise will remind them of the firepower at their fingertips!
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:19 pm

Yeah man we have had this problem over and over and it will never stop there will always be that one guy. Zulu is right there is nothing we can do but call him out and let everyone know who is who. But zulu is right your a never nice guy cause i will not go out or down like that.But lets all keep an eye out for those that have disregard the bang rule.This problem is easly avoid by just taking one shoot not a whole bunch. What im saying is lets say the guy doesn't want to say bang i bet Sand dragon would not get as hurt or as pissed off as if the enemy would have only shoot once. If he would have just given you a single shot in the body to let you know you were out their would have not been a problem. Which is what i do when im in cover and close to a few enemy's and dont want to give my postion away i shoot one shot to the body to let the person know he is out. ONE SHOT is all it take to take out a person this is not a game where you have to shoot your enemy a few times to get him out.

Sanddragon i have an idea for the video you are trying to make with the dummy. Why dont you just grab a watermelon and but the googles on and shoot it with spray from about 9-11 feet away with your AK 47 C.P.W. and put that on tape.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:07 pm

Ariel wrote:

Sanddragon i have an idea for the video you are trying to make with the dummy. Why dont you just grab a watermelon and but the googles on and shoot it with spray from about 9-11 feet away with your AK 47 C.P.W. and put that on tape.

Roger! will do!.....gonna go destroy something right now!

Also wouldn't mind a single hit and I respect that statagie as bang out does drop stealth usually these kind of kills are easy single shot deals, you cannot really miss!...spraying only shows everyone you really too lazy to aim.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:37 pm

[quote="Ariel"

Sanddragon i have an idea for the video you are trying to make with the dummy. Why dont you just grab a watermelon and but the googles on and shoot it with spray from about 9-11 feet away with your AK 47 C.P.W. and put that on tape.[/quote]

Ok ..........I may have gone too far but please note the effects of rapid continuious fire!

Last edited by SandDragon on Tue May 25, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:48 pm

Hell naw not cool
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:49 pm

i want one of those Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:09 pm

cut your melons in style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!   Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting rapid fire at point blank range... very stupid!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next