AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Voting_barWhat kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Voting_barWhat kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

What kind of airsofter are you?

Go down 
+11
tommygunner9
Crazy Joker
AnarchistGrandpa
NegativeHit
3o5
Zulu
SEABEE
onotix
Tylerman
Jester
SandDragon
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:57 pm

Tylerman wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Ninja/Shinobi airsofter

Rareity: uncommon

A player who is usually dressed in all black and may even sport a tactical playing sword, he is armed down to his very shoes in full ninja attire and is known for sneaking silentlly.

The knife kill is his specialty, not truelly a team player, he prefers to go alone and attack from behind!
Favorite weapons are snipers rifles and a secondary pistol of rapid fire quality, he will always be concerned about his gear rattling any noise, as loose ammo in his gun can always give him away so he is least likelly to shoot. Unlike a camping sniper he will move around and pop up all over the field- and quite quickly too! smoke grenades are his friends.

often scorned in the game as the missing man on the field and the sniper's sniper!

smells like my whole team lol

sounds. it would be your team if it said "loves to hide in bathrooms whole game with entire team"
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:07 pm

Jester wrote:
Tylerman wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Ninja/Shinobi airsofter

Rareity: uncommon

A player who is usually dressed in all black and may even sport a tactical playing sword, he is armed down to his very shoes in full ninja attire and is known for sneaking silentlly.

The knife kill is his specialty, not truelly a team player, he prefers to go alone and attack from behind!
Favorite weapons are snipers rifles and a secondary pistol of rapid fire quality, he will always be concerned about his gear rattling any noise, as loose ammo in his gun can always give him away so he is least likelly to shoot. Unlike a camping sniper he will move around and pop up all over the field- and quite quickly too! smoke grenades are his friends.

often scorned in the game as the missing man on the field and the sniper's sniper!

smells like my whole team lol

sounds. it would be your team if it said "loves to hide in bathrooms whole game with entire team"

Are you refering to perfect campers?... I never said I was on their team so don't say Im one of them!

Quite possiblly perfect campers! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tylerman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Tylerman

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Haters Haters Haters.... and no im just saying cause our team looks like ninjas most of the time lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:22 pm

Tylerman wrote:
Haters Haters Haters.... and no im just saying cause our team looks like ninjas most of the time lol

I thought those guys were going for CQB or S.W.A.T.

Only one guy, maybe SHADOW is a Ninja

Discount me, I BONSIA CHARGE!
Back to top Go down
Tylerman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Tylerman

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:52 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Tylerman wrote:

I thought those guys were going for CQB or S.W.A.T.

Only one guy, maybe SHADOW is a Ninja

Discount me, I BONSIA CHARGE!

Lol nah, both Shadow and Reflex are the ninjas.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:05 am

Minelaying noob

Rareity: extremelly rare

This guys specializes in setting up traps in the game, In fact this is all this noob is really good at and he does it so well he may actually surprise himself by one well placed forgotten mine!

To this end he will never really know how many people will fall for his traps but will revell and try to keep from laughing and avoid detection as one trap or another springs and the cries of I'm hit are heard followed by the same cries as another one gets tripped!

Oh he is a real bastard to his doobious art and is thus such a prankster that he will not care if he has been taken out of the game when hit for he may have already finished rigging all his evil traps and only needs to observe how many players are taken out based on the fruits of his labor.

he is known as the indirect team killer and you will recognize him by the fact that he is lightlly armed but sporting a huge backpack full of his wonderful toys.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:31 am

Old Grit airsofter {the old guard}

Rarity: quite rare

He is the old guard, an airsofter who has played so long, well he's old! and yet he can still keep up and move fast! this guy has found the fountain of youth and is battle hardened by decades of constant airsoft practice, he has amassed many models of airsoft guns and so has already quite a collection of all assorted guns. Most likelly to talk about what you got verses what he used "back in the day".
Weapons kit varies depending on retirement buget but usually quite good!

Call him Old grit, Old man, or Old The Guard,
He's not about to keel over today, tommorrow or if Hell comes knocking at his door!
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:43 pm

i actually wanted to buy a couple of mine and grenades and set traps every were lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:15 pm

The Happy Camper Noobsoft (the Turtle)

Rarity: Common

He is probablly the most common airsofter on the battlefield, so common that often teams have extremelly long battles due to slow movement in the field for these guys just specialize in the art of the camp. When there is movement play in the field they quicklly deploy an almost unbreakable barrier of ammo creating almost suicidal conditions for any daring opposition.
His attacks are often worthy of trench warfare or horrible games of capture the flag.

Happy camper's battle kit rages from crap to expensive sniping gear, what ever it is doesn't matter as long as you cannot get past him! All his shots are basically cheap thrills!
His usual battle plan throughout an entire game will usually be waiting for your next fatal move!

WARNING:Often very patient!

For the hard core camper noob this battle tactic is a sad reflection of how they actually deal with real issues they often face in the world,if they cannot really attack it they can at least hold it at bay!

Weaknesses: Usually hates smoke and grenade attacks and people with riot shields or an occational knife kills from behind!
Or having to face off with - another camper!

Often dreams of owning rapid fire weapons like Miniguns and the such while waiting in some very dark hole in the game!

Last edited by SandDragon on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Airsoft Coward

Rarity: rare

This poor guy, usually a kid airsofter only he actually does not want to play airsoft!
He was brought in by his enthusiastic Father or friends and actually dreads being shot by the little bbs!
One guy actually trying to worm his way out of a game actually discharged all his ammo at nothing then called out of ammo!
This young kid lacks the courage to play and is too easily scared, he is here because his dad makes him face his fear!
Most likelly to spend most of his time playing video games and cannot face up to reality.
Most likelly to excuse himself, and evade any part of the game!
Although pathetic, there is a reason why he is here.

When is a boy a man?

Give him a nice warm welcome! lol!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:03 pm

INVINCIBLE Airsoft GODSOFTER

All he has to do is look at you an you are dead! this guy fires streams, not bursts of bullet bb ammo! To him, these are his bolts of Lightning as he riegns from above yon high!
This guy is so well armored he barely notices ever feeling a hit, and when he is he usually is too proud to call it for he is a GOD!.... And GODS cannot bleed!....For if it can Bleed , It can Die!.... and A GOD can never Die! GODSOFTERS only play to show others where there place is in the world!

GOD MODE is usually achieved when a player has so much kick ass gear, well... he thinks hes GODLIKE and thus will continue to play this way so that he can be worshiped.

Weaknesses: Only a GOD can stir the wrath of a GOD!

If you see one be ready to get on your knees!
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:06 pm

im the Happy Camper Noob. thats me in a nutshell i love trench warfare....
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:12 pm

AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
im the Happy Camper Noob. thats me in a nutshell i love trench warfare....

Dame Turtles!

you are one of those guys who kills people who rush in and thus slow the game down to the point that only the turtles are left and then its a slow hunt if a camper ever moves!
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:15 pm

but isnt defense the best offense??? i mean if someone makes a turtle-breaking strategy in the middle of a fight im all for it but im more intrested in making sure my teamates are safe and have suffiecent cover when they charge. i know im a bleeding heart..
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:33 pm

AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
but isnt defense the best offense??? i mean if someone makes a turtle-breaking strategy in the middle of a fight im all for it but im more intrested in making sure my teamates are safe and have suffiecent cover when they charge. i know im a bleeding heart..

The problem is that way too many people are camping, some people get so use to it , its all they are good at and cannot handle the mental challenge of taking what they think is impossible positions in the field, or say capture a flag.

too much defense leads to a stalemate game, and campers don't really attack.

also the kills you make are fruitless efforts, even Lazy tactics...be agressive and attack, flank or run around!

Campers are the true turtles of the field and often dont want to go for objectives and instead go for body counts while remaining hidden, often in one spot most of the game, this is not true to war which must be on the move with the exception of snipers!

Snipers in war held up whole battlions .
In the game version, everyone is armed with many different types of rapid fire guns that a sniper wished he could copy so it's not the same.
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:39 pm

wul yeah ur right. im only a camper cuz its the safest role to play. i would assault a bunker like robert downey Jr. assualts a bottle of gin if i had reliable backup which i've been deprived of on so many occasions...BTW once i get my AWP ima try sniping so be ready.......
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:47 pm

im OBVIOUSLY a godsofter

/sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:04 pm

AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
wul yeah ur right. im only a camper cuz its the safest role to play. i would assault a bunker like robert downey Jr. assualts a bottle of gin if i had reliable backup which i've been deprived of on so many occasions...BTW once i get my AWP ima try sniping so be ready.......

camping isnt the safest strategy, cause if i feel your camping in a room ill just grenade the shit out of it...or smoke you out. camping is probably the best way to waste the whole day of airsoft eating crap
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Airsoft Engineer

Rarity: increasingly common

A very enthusiastic hard worker in the field He or she likes to volunteer time in efforts to make the gaming field great. Often seen in groups and occationally draft others for labor!

In combat they are inovative with average weapons and can some how rigg up something to help win a game. Offgame they can be found with shovels, clearing fields and hacking trails, setting up sand bags, digging trenches and picking up garbage or fixing the abandoned buildings they love to play in.

Usually identified as the guy that may missed a few games to knock a hole in a wall! and is noted for including hardware tools in his battle kit, usually a utility knife and maybe a hammer!

Between games they will often check bridges and trails, always tweaking things,making areas safe to use and are not likelly to actually blow up the bridge they just built!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:08 pm

SandDragon wrote:
INVINCIBLE Airsoft GODSOFTER

All he has to do is look at you an you are dead! this guy fires streams, not bursts of bullet bb ammo! To him, these are his bolts of Lightning as he riegns from above yon high!
This guy is so well armored he barely notices ever feeling a hit, and when he is he usually is too proud to call it for he is a GOD!.... And GODS cannot bleed!....For if it can Bleed , It can Die!.... and A GOD can never Die! GODSOFTERS only play to show others where there place is in the world!

GOD MODE is usually achieved when a player has so much kick ass gear, well... he thinks hes GODLIKE and thus will continue to play this way so that he can be worshiped.

Weaknesses: Only a GOD can stir the wrath of a GOD!

If you see one be ready to get on your knees!

sounds exactly like the inglourious basterds....but i think you have the title wrong.
i think the title is supposed to be invincible airsoft douchebags
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:21 pm

onotix wrote:
im OBVIOUSLY a godsofter

/sarcasm

You will pay Dearly for Saying That! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:27 pm

SandDragon wrote:
onotix wrote:
im OBVIOUSLY a godsofter

/sarcasm

You will pay Dearly for Saying That! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
:C
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:52 pm

Kamikaze Airsofter

Rareity: Rare and endangered!

A guy who is not afraid of going down a hall and often resorts to surprise charge attacks, Often with a battle cry! Unlike most airsofters, he seemingly has no fear for high velocity speeding bbs that seemingly seems to always miss!- an already battlehardened CQB player that is most aggressive or one really stupid noob!

The Kamikaze player often resorts to this tactic to take out the enemy opposition because his whole team cannot properly defeat them without a major loss. Usually supressed by campers but lives for the rush, the charge and possible kill. also sometimes dispatched to lure out enemy fire so his team can detect the enemy who is all focused on killing a mad man!

Famous for BONSIA CHARGES!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:14 pm

Guest softer (Tourist)

Rareity: Uncommon /Rare

Usually brought along on an invite He or she is a casual player with probablly no understanding of what they think is a strange new sport. They may either become hooked or play this round and never touch an airsoft gun again! Guest softers are usually escorted by their hosts and are particularly dangerous if allowed to roam alone, May be seen removing fogged up safety glasses and even putting them away!

Known for dropping their own "Borrowed" guns and spilling lots of bbs, They also have a nastly habit of leaving all the safetys off and firing all there ammo off in full auto in a short session.

The guest softer is usually that one player you may not likelly see again.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:23 am

Airsoft Herald P.A.(Barker)

Rareity: A common requirement

One player selected from the group or on his or her own intitive to make anouncements for his fellow airsofters between games, Often has to resort to yelling and screaming at the rabble to bring forth order.
As huge gatherings of airsofters tend to act like free roaming cattle an so often, need to be herded.

This public anouncer makes it his duty to keep thing flowing and cracks a whip on stragglers, noobs and the such, it is a very hard fustrating job. Without his initial actions between game turnaounds would last longer than the games themselves!- If the latter were to happen one pissed off airsofter would usually become a P.A. Barker.

May wield a loud whistle or airhorn / Loudspeaker!

If he steps down another one will always take his place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of airsofter are you?   What kind of airsofter are you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of airsofter are you?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next