AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
New lay out - Page 2 Vote_lcapNew lay out - Page 2 Voting_barNew lay out - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
New lay out - Page 2 Vote_lcapNew lay out - Page 2 Voting_barNew lay out - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

New lay out

Go down 
+10
Jester
destroyer
SFAA, Inc.
MAG
Crazy Joker
DEVIN
GioZ00
NOBODY
spook
Mobius
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

New lay out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New lay out   New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:08 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: New lay out   New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:16 pm

NOBODY wrote:
cheers

Much better ! now it doesn't look and feel like it was slapped together by a meddling monkey!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: New lay out   New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:31 pm

I forgot to mention....the post needs something catchy, I liked it when it had a "NEW POST" stand out feature that apeared rather big and catchy....the new look does not really have that and if it is in place it is not as noticible and should apear much bolder or bigger....the old forum style was iconic , and this may help for those of us who drop in and wanna see what is new or freshly posted if you drop in as frequently as some chairsofters do!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: New lay out   New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:23 pm

SandDragon wrote:
I forgot to mention....the post needs something catchy, I liked it when it had a "NEW POST" stand out feature that apeared rather big and catchy....the new look does not really have that and if it is in place it is not as noticible and should apear much bolder or bigger....the old forum style was iconic , and this may help for those of us who drop in and wanna see what is new or freshly posted if you drop in as frequently as some chairsofters do!

Is this Ebola?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: New lay out   New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:03 pm

NOBODY wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

Is this Ebola?

I do not understand your response!

This is SandDragon!
The New stuff just needs to be more highlighted, maybe in Bold or Red, or somthing marked new!

the new symbols that are either yellow or shake are too weak...they should just say"new" and be in bold.

as well as those that are popular....Just make em stand out better.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: New lay out   New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:52 pm

SandDragon wrote:
NOBODY wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

Is this Ebola?

This is SandDragon!
The New stuff just needs to be more highlighted, maybe in Bold or Red, or somthing marked new!

the new symbols that are either yellow or shake are too weak...they should just say"new" and be in bold.

It's good the way it is, your the only one complaining Sad Violin
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: New lay out   New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:04 pm

NOBODY wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
NOBODY wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

Is this Ebola?

This is SandDragon!

It's good the way it is, your the only one complaining Sad Violin

I am not Complaining.... I am merely giving you the feedback you requested.

...If thats the way it is.....I will let you hear what you want to hear..... then I will say its perfect!

I only mean to help report or iron out any defects or bugs... Now Standing down!......It's Perfect Sir!

Last edited by SandDragon on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: New lay out   New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:08 pm

I think when there is a new post there should be an animated neon sign that says "read this" and then some theme music and maybe an
animation of a minigun fireing. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Boonie
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Boonie

PostSubject: Re: New lay out   New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:22 pm

I think it better to have the poster listed on the left side of the page
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: New lay out   New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Ok the Forum looks well formatted but I noticed that on pictures posted from other topics, some margins on the right side have ben auto cropped off!....I did some experimenting and re uploaded pictures after editing them by reducing their sizes by 50 percent and found that the whole picture was uneffected and was not cropped...

This means that all old pictures posted on the Forum are now affected by the Margin cropping so you will not see the full photos and a bit of the right side will be missing unless you reduce the size of any uploaded picture.

This is not a big deal for most of you unless you are trying to post a full picture, just edit the photo and preview before submitting the post to the forum.

Un formatted pic

New lay out - Page 2 P1015731

Edited photo that has been custom cropped to fit the new forum format... reduced by 50 percent.

New lay out - Page 2 Ak_b12
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: New lay out   New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:55 am

how do we know when we have a new message?
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: New lay out   New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:22 pm

I found that out just the other day. The image turns from a MP7 into a Shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: New lay out   New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:18 pm

SFAA, Inc. wrote:
I found that out just the other day. The image turns from a MP7 into a Shotgun.

its not an MP7 its a TMP Razz
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: New lay out   New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Oops.I dont follow firearms or play COD too much to know. LOL

I shoot, but Im not hardcore at all. But thanks for the correction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New lay out   New lay out - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New lay out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRSOFT RESERVE :: General Dialogue-
Jump to: