AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Hope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Hope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Hope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Hope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Hope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Hope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Hope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Hope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Hope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Hope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.  Vote_lcapHope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.  Voting_barHope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.  Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Hope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.  Vote_lcapHope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.  Voting_barHope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.  Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Hope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
K9

Hope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.  Empty
PostSubject: Hope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.    Hope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:54 am

Hi all, first I'd like to introduce myself, my name is roger but I go by K9 in most Airsoft games. I've been an avid player for almost 10 years in the dade county area, but since our field has been acquired by wild life preserve a couple of years back, my only chance of playing has been bigger events up in central FL. I've been searching for another miami Airsoft scene but have had no luck until I found u guys. I'm hoping to get back into local action and make new friends. Hope to see u guys soon.

K9
Back to top Go down
Boonie
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Boonie

PostSubject: Re: Hope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.    Hope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:15 pm

check out PB Matrix's and PMC's fields. PB's field is in south dade and PMC's is up by Hialeah. both are great fields.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Hope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.    Hope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Glad to have you K9, any questions or concerns please PM me. Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.    Hope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope to get back in the local Airsoft scene.
Page 1 of 1