AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Hello from California Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Hello from California Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Hello from California Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Hello from California Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Hello from California Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Hello from California Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Hello from California Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Hello from California Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Hello from California Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Hello from California Vote_lcapHello from California Voting_barHello from California Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Hello from California Vote_lcapHello from California Voting_barHello from California Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Hello from California

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayday

Mayday

Hello from California Empty
PostSubject: Hello from California   Hello from California Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:58 am

Hi, My name is Mayday. I am an airsoft player/reff at CQB City in Stockton CA, The worlds largest indoor airsoft arena. I have Been playing Airsoft for about 10 years now and can easily say I am addicted....If there was a "Airsoft Anonimous" Group Id be a member LOL.
IF you have any questions about CQB City orairsoft In general Id be happy to share my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California   Hello from California Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Mayday wrote:
Hi, My name is Mayday. I am an airsoft player/reff at CQB City in Stockton CA, The worlds largest indoor airsoft arena. I have Been playing Airsoft for about 10 years now and can easily say I am addicted....If there was a "Airsoft Anonimous" Group Id be a member LOL.
IF you have any questions about CQB City orairsoft In general Id be happy to share my knowledge.

Welcome to The AIRSOFT RESERVE!

Though many members are posting roll calls for fields in South Florida as well as Team sections.

This is hopefully not a Locals only Forum we will Cater for all events in California too!

Please feel free to post General Roll calls or other Events for your field.

It will also Further improve if even more airsoft teams are recruited and logg in to this forum comunity.

Your Local Venue would also be able to track Roll call enthusiasm and logg detailed debriefings.

Our Administrators will be happy to accomidate even more team sections.

Feel free to post any Events that come up, We are all Airsoft Addicts!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California   Hello from California Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:05 am

Mayday wrote:
which ref were ya? i dont recognize the picture? were you the guy i kept giving stuff i found in game? i got like 3-4 extra tickets that day lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California   Hello from California Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:39 am

[quote="DrDo0MxPHD"]
Mayday wrote:

Just wanna give you guys a heads up... The Forum Administrator has Added some new sections in this Forum so It will be up to you guys to put it to good use....It is Listed as California topics such as Debriefs and your very own roll calls so you can now host by putting up a post!

Also feel free to post general topics about this sport but in order for it to grow an flourish.

Also It will greatlly help if everyone on the Forum to introduce new players to this forum.

The California section is up and its now up to you to put it to good use!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California   Hello from California Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:02 am

[quote="SandDragon"]
DrDo0MxPHD wrote:
Mayday wrote:

Just wanna give you guys a heads up... The Forum Administrator has Added some new sections in this Forum so It will be up to you guys to put it to good use....It is Listed as California topics such as Debriefs and your very own roll calls so you can now host by putting up a post!

Also feel free to post general topics about this sport but in order for it to grow an flourish.

Also It will greatlly help if everyone on the Forum to introduce new players to this forum.

iight cool ill try to make all my posts in that section
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California   Hello from California Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:13 am

[quote="DrDo0MxPHD"]
SandDragon wrote:
DrDo0MxPHD wrote:
Mayday wrote:

Excellent spirit!

But we are all hoping that your local team can also gather more airsofters to this forum so that there can be an ever going transmission of ideas from coast to coast and hopefully even some international players will join in on the fun!

This forum is mostly held up by volunteers as well as hard core airsoft fanatics and addicts!

Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California   Hello from California Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:59 am

[quote="SandDragon"]
DrDo0MxPHD wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DrDo0MxPHD wrote:
Mayday wrote:

Excellent spirit!

But we are all hoping that your local team can also gather more airsofters to this forum so that there can be an ever going transmission of ideas from coast to coast and hopefully even some international players will join in on the fun!

This forum is mostly held up by volunteers as well as hard core airsoft fanatics and addicts!

its wierd i used to look at people who were hardcore at airsoft and would say that they are insane, stupid to spend money like that, and today i am one of them XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from California   Hello from California Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from California
Page 1 of 1