AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Pistols Only! Vote_lcapPistols Only! Voting_barPistols Only! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Pistols Only!

Go down 
+14
Louis
EAGLE
Cancer
Spooky
xTwiiisteDx
TANK
El Timba
tommygunner9
Landa
andre5.56nato
DEVIN
Jester
Repo
SandDragon
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:43 am

Not exactly a Roll call but I would like to see how many people are really interested in hosting a pistols only event.

I would like to see how many players here have operational Pistols ....You may if You wish, show off your airsoft Pistols here.

I am hoping for more players to become more motivated for pistol games if everyone here soon starts bringing them in more often to the games.

SandDragon's (NEW) Gas blowback German LUGER- (Now Operational)

Pistols Only! P1014210

Just got me a 50 round snail Drum mag for this weapon!

I will save the old Luger just in case for SPARE PARTS.

Pistols Only! Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:44 am

Id play, but most people don't have enough mags or even a pistol at all.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:06 am

Repo wrote:
Id play, but most people don't have enough mags or even a pistol at all.

Well That is why we start these threads to get the wheels of disscussion turning.

I am sure that over 50 % of us here have already got some sort of pistol or can soon access one , even a downright cheap one too!

Just by posting this, may actually drum up some motivation on pistols and all related subjects....players serious about this topic may actually buy even more pistols and mags!

I am hoping to see if we can amass a group of players to attend a pistols meet on game days, you and your posse are welcome to join it!

PISTOL WIELDERS ARE WANTED!

DEAD OR ALIVE!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:37 pm

im down for a pistols only duel,

i got a whole rig for my jericho 941 and m9
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:48 pm

im in!
Back to top Go down
andre5.56nato
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
andre5.56nato

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:24 pm

my glock17 just needs a new gas intake valve (i think thats what its called) to work

but soon im buying a sig sauer p226 , and then ill be game for the pistol battle.
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:55 pm

I have two perfectly working pistols. A KWA M9 PTP tactical and a WE 1911 Hi-Capa 5.1 Dragon

i just got one mag for the 1911, but 3 for the M9... i can last a while, dammit i have been wanting this pistol only stuff for so long!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Landa wrote:
I have two perfectly working pistols. A KWA M9 PTP tactical and a WE 1911 Hi-Capa 5.1 Dragon

i just got one mag for the 1911, but 3 for the M9... i can last a while, dammit i have been wanting this pistol only stuff for so long!

Good!
We will be seriously conducting some Pistols only action but it will require more airsofters to step up and attend Gun Duels.

I would like if possible for everyone to make an effort not to get left out on the pistols only scene....Duels will be conducted at high noon for you true grits!

Hopefuly by the end of month it may be possible that everyone who is working can devote some hard earned money on a well deserved pistol....You will even be more rewarded if the entire posse here has shown up wielding them ....time for Pistols Only Events!

Pistols offer good running and gunning in the forested areas of PB field and will go well with Zombie Scenario skirmishes.

We also need to really show up in full force on this subject in order to apply enough motivating pressure to get new and old players in on the Pistols action.

Besides... AEGs may be all cool but a change of pace can justify the fact that there are far more pistols in usage than automatic assault rifles.
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:59 pm

SandDragon wrote:

Besides... AEGs may be all cool but a change of pace can justify the fact that there are far more pistols in usage than automatic assault rifles.

i shoot my dad's berretta 92 fs from time to time, love it.. balanced the same as my KWA, but its 100 g heavier, i really can't feel it though... with the mag on, its the same weight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Pistols verses one AEG ...MAN HUNT!

This is actually a hunt where the prey is extremely dangerious!

The prey is typically armed with an AEG assault rifle able to go full auto!

The situation though is that he is being hunted by everyone else armed only with pistols.

This game should best be a timed game where the prey must survive from being hunted down and caught.... Hunters get an infinite spawn point... this will best simulate a police scenario of a man hunt!....The prey should thus go in with only one mag.

some other Modified rules...

If prey gets shot he is stunned for 5 seconds unless captured or can run away

all shots can count as a 5 second stunn to everyone.. thus the prey may still have to try and run away... essentally a type of Zombie game except the Zombie team are all armed with pistols and the prey are all A.E.G. guys!

DEATH MATCH MODE:

Zombie pistols team must hunt down the AEG guy... DEATH MODE ENABLED!
- NO RESPAWNS of any kind!

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Typical Zombie scenario:

Zombies are all unarmed and must hunt down a few survivors armed only with pistols, and limited mags... allowance of 2 mags.

Pistols hits will stun a zombie for 5 seconds in which case the zombie will get up and start running...hits are only good at mid range and close ups are not allowed and do not count!

Pistols wielding surviors are to go and hide in the field... 3 minutes later the Zombies are unleashed!

Survivors are to run and hide and try to endure for about 15- 20 minutes... refferees best keep a stop watch handy and occationally call out the time.

Zombies can niether be killed but if a zombie is able to eat a survivor, that guy is now on the Zombie team... sorry but you cannot use your gun as your mind is now all gone....You must now join up with the ranks of the walking dead!

Extra credit effort for all those who may frequent a halloween shop and actually buy Zombie make up and other undead gear!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:38 pm

Zombie Elimination!

In most cases Hunting Zombies is way too dangerious as they will just revive after 5 seconds!

Why not Execute them?

Approach the downed Zombie and tagg him out before he utters his final count down and revives...This will take a bit more guts as he may very well maul you before you could do it on time!

Cure a Former Zombie ally... actually there is no cure! LOL!... just kill em R.I.P.

What if there was a Cure?
You could only do it once... down the former ally zombie and tag him back in... but this may not work in the game play because how can we tell that the down zombie is not cheating and allowing himself to be rescued?... Not trying to hunt down his friends?
This is why it may be better to leave out the idea of a cure!

These games are designed with pistols only... please prepare yourselves for the outbreak!

Last edited by SandDragon on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:56 pm

Resident Evil Nemises!

In this game the Evil Unbrella corporation has been testing there newest weapon, Code named NEMISES.

He is a modified bad ass Zombie armed with a powerful Assualt rifle.

In the Movie verson he is seen using a mini gun and a Rocket launcher and he is ordered to kill all of the surviving S.T.A.R.S. members holding out in Raccoon city.

The Scenario will be the same ...Survivor teams will be armed with pistols and can only stunn all Zombies including NEMISES for about 5 seconds.

ZOMBIE teams will have to work in cooperation with the gun totting NEMISES.
Try to work out a hunting stratagie without uttering a word... you are only allowed to moan and groan...walk and run!....Since you only have 1 Nemises and he might be camped, it may require that you actually take an occational bullet so that he can keep on attacking!

Zombies should all bring a bit more armor for this type of game.

If Newmises hits ya you are stunned for 5 seconds... and if a Zombie catches ya ... well you join the ranks of the walking dead!....All hits including TKs count as a 5 second delay.

As a Zombie the communication should best be acted out and no one should actually speak...just moan and roar in the indicated direction.

This game should also be best timed...15-20 minutes....Victory will be based on your survival.

Hits -Mid range rules of hitting and close range does not count!....No head shots!... aim for center of mass or do run away!

This game will be all about running and gunning with all armed survivors shitting themselves!

Ready yer pistols!
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:57 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Zombie Elimination!

In most cases Hunting Zombies is way too dangerious as tghey will just revive after 5 seconds!

Why not Execute them?

Approach the downed Zombie and tagg him out before he utters his final count down and revives...This will take a bit more guts as he may very well maul you before you could do it on time!

Cure a Former Zombie ally... actually there is no cure! LOL!... just kill em R.I.P.

you know what this means! *gets COLD STEEL Black Bear training rubber knife*

i might actually get a melee now! Very Happy

edit: i was trying to pick favorite scenario, but they are all too fun! i do like the one AEG guys being hunted by pistol wielders. Not a fun of the AEG shooting zombie though...
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: THE WHITE RABBIT   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:37 am

HUNT THE WHITE RABBIT!

This is a Rabbit Hunt!... Only Problem is the varment is damn dangerious!

Hunters are all Pistol Wielders and will hunt one Dangerious White Rabbit in the woods after having been released and given about 30 seconds to run away and hide!

DEATHMATCH SETTING ON!

The Rabbit is Usually the only guy who is shooting an AEG ...It is suposed to be dominated by pistols only so there are 3 main basic type of settings to Host White Rabbit Hunts.

A time limit may be applyed but usually it should be kept as a record setting endurance run on the brave soul who wishes to show off there Deadly White Rabbit skills!

The White rabbit wins if he can kill all the Hunters or a certain time limit is reached.

Hunters Win if the Rabbit is shot dead!

The Hunter Who kills the white Rabbit gets the Honor of being the Next Deadly Bunny!
-Or The Bunny is released after all the hunters have gathered at the kill point and allowed a 30 second...(NO PEEKING).... BUNNY RUN!

HARMLESS!
The Wabbit is unarmed but may use knife kills... armed with a plastic fake sword or axe!

EASY:
The White Rabbit is also using a pistol, maybe even two!

MEDIUM:
The Rabbit is Using an AEG but can only Fire on Semi.

HARD!:
The white Rabbit is allowed to Fire as the only player in the game at full auto... This is best held with all the more hunters who dare to kill and bravely take him down with only a pistol!

Fukkin HARD!:
two or more Rabbits are Released making the woods deadly and hunters must turn away and allow 30 seconds to pass before allowed to hunt the critters down!

Ratio Teams;
The Hunters MUST ALWAYS Outnumber The HUNTED!....This is WABBIT SEASON!

White Rabbit skirmishes are actually quite quick, unless the rabbit is able to get away and hide...Usually the Rabbit is released again once caught for good sport and all and is great for a quick game in a game where pistol ammo may seldom fired in a waste.

A Varrant of this can also be applyed to SNIPER HUNT- SEARCH AND DESTROY MISSIONS!

Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:03 pm

Make way for the classic M1911 Colt .45. No pistol sums up to it, not even your little pussy ass modern pistols :p WW2 classic is the shit.
Back to top Go down
El Timba
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
El Timba

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:17 pm

the pistol games sound so fun im down to play with my shitty single shot one!
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:19 pm

i just ordered a new 1911..i would tottaly be down for a pistol game
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:25 pm

tommygunner9 wrote:
Make way for the classic M1911 Colt .45. No pistol sums up to it, not even your little pussy ass modern pistols :p WW2 classic is the shit.

Shut Yer Hole...The German Armys mobilizing!

I ordered another Luger drum just because of yer post!... You will meet yer doom at the SandDragon killing fields! Twisted Evil

Pistols Only! Tumblr13
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:11 am

i really want the m93r, if so prepare for your doom SD!!!!!!! Because i am getting hicaps: 60 rounds o yea. And it shoots semi, burst, and auto.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
Spooky
Private 1st class
Spooky

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:18 pm

I have the KJW sig Sauer p226 in tan.
Back to top Go down
Cancer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Cancer

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:56 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:13 pm

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
i really want the m93r, if so prepare for your doom SD!!!!!!! Because i am getting hicaps: 60 rounds o yea. And it shoots semi, burst, and auto.

You bastards know and exploit the fact that my Luger only does semi and its current mags only hold 15 rounds!...Even the Drum only holds 50 rounds....Looks like I will have to compensate golden gun style because looks to me like you guys are needing to compensate for missing!

I only need 1 shot! (MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GUN!)
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:19 pm

lol too funny! and well you are lucky i read wrong it is only 48 rounds if i am correct this time lol but still shoots full auto HA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:51 am

lol, i have a kjw ruger, and that thing is 17 rounds of pure death. fuck your automatics, and fuck your ww2 shit lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pistols Only! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pistols Only!   Pistols Only! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pistols Only!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next