AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Bunker build update Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Bunker build update Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Bunker build update Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Bunker build update Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Bunker build update Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Bunker build update Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Bunker build update Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Bunker build update Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Bunker build update Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Bunker build update Vote_lcapBunker build update Voting_barBunker build update Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Bunker build update Vote_lcapBunker build update Voting_barBunker build update Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Bunker build update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Bunker build update Empty
PostSubject: Bunker build update   Bunker build update Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:01 pm

The owner is very pleased with the proffessional new look we are trying to achieve so we will occationally here some flack about any thing that is ugly...we set a new standard!

Tires:

these are not the ones we are looking for!-....No more tires please!...The owner Hates thems so I will try to build a bomb shelter out of them later and cover them in Multch so that it can no longer be an eyesore!

SandBags:
we will be needing an Order of Sandbags...about 300 to 1000!
to get the ball rolling they are on E-Bay for 100 bags for 40 bucks, we can fill them with multch to achieve that more realistic bunker look!

The Building of a Vehical Roadway:

After some Talk it is decided that a Pathway must be Hacked so that Vehicals can be driven easily to any part of the field... some Bunkers will have to be altered in order to drive a vehical through for easy maintanance projects... a path has been decided , now all we gotta do is pave the way and clear cut the path!

Serious looking Bunkers!

Tire Bunker is Gonna disapear!
We will need Creative Architects to build another Bunker probablly in the very same style.... more Multch will be Delivered and one super Watch tower!
One more Base will also be built on a hill on the otherside of pipe bunker...It actually looks like it is equaly distanced from the Entrance Jap base...This may be the future site of better version of our Jap base...it is next to the wrecked car which I plan to bury in Multch if I cannot tear it apart and drag it out.

Clean up project:

There are still alot of random garbage, broken glass and occational wood studded with nails...this will be a never ending quest to make sure the most trafficed areas of the field are stripped of this crap!

WoodLand Bunkers:

Inter locking Logs into trees in the right order can creat some alsome cover for woodland Bunkers, This is also great for littered logs put to good use...Just collect the right ones and build a huge birds nest!... this will also absorb some rather annoying wood if not put to good use, would be a tripping hazard.

Bomb shelter:
Maybe made up of tires and covered with Multch...The Structure must recieve a strong load bearing roof...Maybe a few kill holes can be created to fire ...It will be a large bunker and it will be dark inside this HQ!... It is not too hard to build... Then again Those Tires can be quite Heavy!- As of now we cannot add anymore Tires so what we have in the field will have to do!

This Project will actually go beyond my own personal and physical abilities...I will not be able to do it alone...I will need a few teams and Leaders who will Continue to carry on to meat these ultimate goals.

Bunker build update P1016741
Back to top Go down
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: Bunker build update   Bunker build update Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:27 pm

Awesome, looks like our field of dreams is coming together....... SandDragon are we building a identical base or different from "American base" we know its a Jap Base but not piss if the owner lol... would like to know exactly where so we can jump into ASAP ...
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Bunker build update   Bunker build update Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Goatee wrote:
Awesome, looks like our field of dreams is coming together....... SandDragon are we building a identical base or different from "American base" we know its a Jap Base but not piss if the owner lol... would like to know exactly where so we can jump into ASAP ...

Me and Leo found a kick ass location on the other side where an almost Identical base could be built!

We will need to remove some logs, maybe a few little trees and start building another Multch Mound in which to set up the bunker hut!

we will probablly not need a tower because the area is already a bit of a hill but I also got a Bomb shelter HQ that can be also made in the side of this hill!

This bunker will be facing Pipe Bunker and several woodland bunkers that are yet to be created...it will also be in the path of a road that will become handy for both the game and building vehicals that would drive ever deeper into the field to drop off our game building gear!...The Road must also be built first so get yer chain saws ready and don't forget the axes and machetes!
Back to top Go down
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: Bunker build update   Bunker build update Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Perfect when do we begin construction on the road the new base ............. and pitch ideas as we did for the other base
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Bunker build update   Bunker build update Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:38 pm

Goatee wrote:
Perfect when do we begin construction on the road the new base ............. and pitch ideas as we did for the other base

I will be working in the Following few weeks but I will give you guys a walk through of the location and path of this ideal site if I am available so call me or give me a P.M.

LOL...got a kool name for our Crew... "The Dream Team"....Guys who build and Engineer the field of dreams!

We will soon produce enough landmarks to decently map this field!

I will also need you guys to build another building frame...1 story and no second level for the top of this hill that of course will have to be covered with multch to raise its heigth abit so that it is essentally a tower!

SandBags!....someone place an order for them!
as soon as those come in somthing interesting will happen!

The tire Bunker has to be pushed aside so that the Multch trucks can deliver multch to all the areas we want to develope so that you can safely dive in it in game play... the Road will continue as a loop and will be permanent feature in our field... all bunkers on this road must be temporary and easily designed to be picked up so the road is not blocked...

Leos huge tower will also have to be positioned out of the way of this road...this is so that the truck guys can easily enter and off load the many tons of multch we will need to create the battle field of dreams.

We can get the ball rolling by first touring the site area and the path of the road that we will need.

Back to top Go down
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: Bunker build update   Bunker build update Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Sounds like a plan. "Dream Team" can work but we should have input from the rest of the crew..
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Bunker build update   Bunker build update Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Goatee wrote:
Sounds like a plan. "Dream Team" can work but we should have input from the rest of the crew..
[justify]

Actually it is more important to Build , as some dreams never come true... In this case we will shit you not!

If We Dream it...Its Probablly going to happen... thats why We need a "DREAM TEAM!"

But Name or no Name its the Deeds we do that count!
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Bunker build update   Bunker build update Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:07 pm

I am sleeping with my machete tonight boys. My batteries will be charged and my ideas will be pure. Can you tell I am ready for this? LETS FRIKING DDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOO THISSSSSSSSSSSS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE AN IDEA ALREADY! and well i certainly need to see where the new base will be at and i will destroy all there is in my way to get to the clear land.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GUYS COME OUT! WE HAVE A BLAST DOING THIS! I know it sounds boring because it is work but it is freaking fun and awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: Bunker build update   Bunker build update Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:49 pm

Oyeah so when is this going down
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Bunker build update   Bunker build update Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:02 pm

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
I am sleeping with my machete tonight boys. My batteries will be charged and my ideas will be pure. Can you tell I am ready for this? LETS FRIKING DDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOO THISSSSSSSSSSSS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE AN IDEA ALREADY! and well i certainly need to see where the new base will be at and i will destroy all there is in my way to get to the clear land.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GUYS COME OUT! WE HAVE A BLAST DOING THIS! I know it sounds boring because it is work but it is freaking fun and awesome!

Kick ass!

The New Base will be facing 2 potental clearings on a hill made of an on cropping of old loggs , but not the one with the fuckin trees next to the pipe bunker!

It wil be in a clearing just 20 feet away from an old wrecked car.

after clearing this area we will need to get Multch to raise the area level and make it so we can carve out our bunker hill the right way we want it and another one of those bunker houses should be made and placed on top of it.

Shade will not be an issue here due to the forest but it will over look the same kind of clearings as the other bunker and just as fairly spaced.

We will also need to address the fate of that old car... can it be taken out or shall we bury it deep in Multch!...(And Mark it with a Flag)

Some of Leos log bunkers block the potential vehical road... Time to start editing the field.

we could also steal the Tiki hut and move it from tire base and take it to the new site after we have the hill built.

Once tire base is finally erased we can start fresh with a new center objective which could be that huge super tower Leo is trying to build....Those logs he got are huge!

I also want to replace the tires with sand bags for the authentic look along with some tarp tents.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Bunker build update   Bunker build update Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:07 pm

Goatee wrote:
Oyeah so when is this going down

I will be free all week until friday then I have to hit the Beach again and Build those epic SandCastles again!

Anyone Free can Pm my or Call me if you are already on the Crew... I will drop in the field and show you the plan, Maybe we can get some work started....The Road can go up on Day one we only need the Chain saw and Machetes.

...After that it will be a matter of getting Multch and Material to build whatever you wanna design and put it on top of the hill.
Back to top Go down
SoldierXDefcon
Corporal
Corporal
SoldierXDefcon

PostSubject: Re: Bunker build update   Bunker build update Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:12 pm

It brings joy to this fellow warrior to see the rest of the crew with fire in their hearts , ready and able to move mountains (of mulch lol) and make dreams come true.
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Bunker build update   Bunker build update Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:14 pm

lets aim for tuesday
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Bunker build update   Bunker build update Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:17 pm

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
lets aim for tuesday

ok host a roll call! Bunker build...Operation Pave the way!

Road building and clearing the area!
Back to top Go down
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: Bunker build update   Bunker build update Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:29 pm

Im on it!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Bunker build update   Bunker build update Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:40 pm

Some Rather interesting Photography of our new bunker base, week two!... This shit looks good!

With some sand bags an some additional finishing details it can become so enhanced it would look even more realistic for our games!

Bunker build update Airsof12

Bunker build update The_to10

Good Work on the photgraphy!...Check out its original link in the Photo section of the Forum!

Tire Base is not so hot anymore... time to get it looking better!
Bunker build update Tire_b10
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Bunker build update   Bunker build update Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:57 am

lol yea we can make something interesting with the tires and mulch, which he have abundantly. And Ron, LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! hilarious yo i hope you ready for mulch lol let the force be with us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bunker build update   Bunker build update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bunker build update
Page 1 of 1