AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
THE END OF DEBRIEFS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
THE END OF DEBRIEFS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
THE END OF DEBRIEFS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
THE END OF DEBRIEFS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
THE END OF DEBRIEFS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
THE END OF DEBRIEFS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
THE END OF DEBRIEFS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
THE END OF DEBRIEFS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
THE END OF DEBRIEFS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
THE END OF DEBRIEFS Vote_lcapTHE END OF DEBRIEFS Voting_barTHE END OF DEBRIEFS Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
THE END OF DEBRIEFS Vote_lcapTHE END OF DEBRIEFS Voting_barTHE END OF DEBRIEFS Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

THE END OF DEBRIEFS

Go down 
+3
e46hoodrich
M4Wolf
SandDragon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

THE END OF DEBRIEFS Empty
PostSubject: THE END OF DEBRIEFS   THE END OF DEBRIEFS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:25 am

THE END OF DEBRIEFS!

WHATS THIS!.....It means that fellow players are Slacking off about posting debriefs!

Maybe some of you out there think it be kind of n00bish to even post one but It is also n00bish to not post any at all!

Some times I feel like it seems like only a few of us hardcore fans are keeping this forum interesting and moving ahead.

Maybe I should just be silent and watch it all come crashing down!

It may very well show the world how (Airsoft Reserve) Fell from being a potental serious hub of airsoft brothers to a band of noobs who played and decided not to keep track of the score!

People who fail to keep journals or write them soon forget even the most vivid of memorys!...and shit does fade away!

Please do not be lazy about posting one!
when you joined this forum you partake in what a forum should do!
If you are one of the Locals who also frequent a local field you should also post the days events, otherwise it will be like a lone tree that fell in the woods and nobody heard it...maybe it wasn't even there!

Placing a Debrief is a serious record of our airsoft accounts , ranging from photos and posted videos and bunker build cleanup efforts ,to the sudden shut downs of reble fields and offical openings of kick ass venues....It is always worthy of hosting a good debrief!

Debriefs also show a good standing history of players ,weather, tactics, fields , weapons and the status quoe.

Serious airsofters should partake in this with a military like attendance.

NOW DOWN AND GIVE ME 20 MAGGOT!
Back to top Go down
M4Wolf
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
M4Wolf

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF DEBRIEFS   THE END OF DEBRIEFS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:01 am

Yup...I have been waiting to read some debriefs since I havent been able to play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randyborges.com
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF DEBRIEFS   THE END OF DEBRIEFS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:35 am

i got some videos of saturday,ive just been really busy with the familly havent had time to upload.

Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF DEBRIEFS   THE END OF DEBRIEFS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:11 pm

sandragon is right now since he is not going to be there the next couple of weeks he is not going to posts debriefs so we got to step up and do our part to keep the debriefs rolling!!!
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF DEBRIEFS   THE END OF DEBRIEFS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:19 am

yuhp yuhp
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF DEBRIEFS   THE END OF DEBRIEFS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Hey SandDragon,
I agree with you and all, but its not a reason to post two of the EXACT SAME posts. Delete the other one, like you are always saying to recycle and delete unused and repetitive threads. Just a heads up if you didn't notice...
Back to top Go down
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF DEBRIEFS   THE END OF DEBRIEFS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:21 pm

This weekend I will do my best to debrief for Saturday and sit out at least two games for picture Laughing
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF DEBRIEFS   THE END OF DEBRIEFS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:00 pm

same here i am bringing a shock proof camera and plan on taking some battle footage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF DEBRIEFS   THE END OF DEBRIEFS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE END OF DEBRIEFS
Page 1 of 1