AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
The use of whistles Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
The use of whistles Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
The use of whistles Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
The use of whistles Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
The use of whistles Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
The use of whistles Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
The use of whistles Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
The use of whistles Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
The use of whistles Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
The use of whistles Vote_lcapThe use of whistles Voting_barThe use of whistles Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
The use of whistles Vote_lcapThe use of whistles Voting_barThe use of whistles Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

The use of whistles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

The use of whistles Empty
PostSubject: The use of whistles   The use of whistles Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:51 pm

During a recent game it was found far more effective to start a game with the use of the kind of whistle usually seen in action in other sports.

It can also be used to end a game so I say we organize a universal way to signal players in games.

These metal whistles are effectivlly loud to players and hopefully I can get some passed to anyone willing to use them responsiblly.

It will be up to them to use them at will to rally players at the lot, start games, and call end games....If there is an emergency!

I recommend if a game is in progress that universally all players cease fire immediatelly if a whistle is blown....this could be because a guy is not wearing his eye protection, or more dumb local people are walking near or through the game or who knows!

This kind of basic gear will at least bring order to some of the chaos and will help keep it safe!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: The use of whistles   The use of whistles Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:49 am

SandDragon wrote:
During a recent game it was found far more effective to start a game with the use of the kind of whistle usually seen in action in other sports.

It can also be used to end a game so I say we organize a universal way to signal players in games.

These metal whistles are effectivlly loud to players and hopefully I can get some passed to anyone willing to use them responsiblly.

It will be up to them to use them at will to rally players at the lot, start games, and call end games....If there is an emergency!

I recommend if a game is in progress that universally all players cease fire immediatelly if a whistle is blown....this could be because a guy is not wearing his eye protection, or more dumb local people are walking near or through the game or who knows!

This kind of basic gear will at least bring order to some of the chaos and will help keep it safe!

Good thinking and great idea!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Herrdygert
Private 1st class
Herrdygert

PostSubject: Re: The use of whistles   The use of whistles Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:33 pm

Hey SandDragon I think that maybe 3 long blows start a game and also make some of the new people start to freak out a little bit, 3 long blows end the game and make some people rush like if there is a time limit on a bomb and they are defusing it and they have three seconds left, 2 short ones for an emergency like you said some dumb people decide to take of their eye protection and for other things like someone steps on a nail and it goes through their footwear or they get hurt in another manner, and 1 whistle blow to let them know they have 5 minutes or so before a game begins and to hurry up with what they are doing before the game starts.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: The use of whistles   The use of whistles Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:10 pm

Herrdygert wrote:
Hey SandDragon I think that maybe 3 long blows start a game and also make some of the new people start to freak out a little bit, 3 long blows end the game and make some people rush like if there is a time limit on a bomb and they are defusing it and they have three seconds left, 2 short ones for an emergency like you said some dumb people decide to take of their eye protection and for other things like someone steps on a nail and it goes through their footwear or they get hurt in another manner, and 1 whistle blow to let them know they have 5 minutes or so before a game begins and to hurry up with what they are doing before the game starts.

I wanna keep it dirt basic for now.

whistle used to rally gamers in the parking lot, (Informal use)

For game start,...One long loud blast...3 seconds long!.... the whistle can be blown that long and its freaking ear breaking loud!

Game ends with one long loud blast of the whistle (3 seconds)

This is repeated if needed in emergency as flashing or short loud blasts....which is an alert (cease fire!)- everyone calls out cease fire, game over! or blind man walking!... ITS THE POLICE!

Whistles are reserved for official duties and would complicate the game if used in other ways...don't forget how many noobs we got!, use those walkie talkies for game stuff!
Now that was rather easy!
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The use of whistles   The use of whistles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:00 pm

That sounda good like that everyone will hear it and start at the same time. We will use the radio like we have to see if the team is in possition once by radio they confirm ready then the can sound whistle
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: The use of whistles   The use of whistles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Ariel wrote:
That sounda good like that everyone will hear it and start at the same time. We will use the radio like we have to see if the team is in possition once by radio they confirm ready then the can sound whistle

I am passing you ,Nobody,and, SEABEE, a high qualiy whistle...meet me later on!
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The use of whistles   The use of whistles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Ok sounds good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The use of whistles   The use of whistles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The use of whistles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRSOFT RESERVE :: AIRSOFT RESERVE Field Rules!-
Jump to: