AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Vote_lcapAirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Voting_barAirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Vote_lcapAirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Voting_barAirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Empty
PostSubject: AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot!   AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:15 am

You guys probablly have no idea how much effort goes on behind the scenes at airsoft fields... Generally I guess the common airsofter just shows up , pays and plays, then goes home... maybe even bitch like a bitch!

We got a lot of Spoiled Rotten Snobs, Fat boys, bullys...And n00bs!

Just to open yer eyes on the issue of the field. Airsoft is an expensive and yet cheap sport... It is Cheaper and more realistic than paintball but Expensive if you look at the required Land and Building space we players require to host those wonderful epic games.

I am not talking about the few who can play a game in their back yard- thats just fukking rare!....I am talking about fields that could host games of 80 or more people!

Reble fields shouldn't count because they are actually illegal cheats and hangouts to the sport.... however sometimes an essental necessity for a band of frugal airsofters...the band communication is thus essentual in order to maintain great game day sessions.

Official Airsoft Venues guarantee high attendance and a safe legal enviornment to host this taboo sport.
The Logistics of Field building is quite possiblly staggering... The Airsoft field is after all the most expensive item required to conduct good airsoft games.

Most Players tend to forget how much money and effort goes into the field- bunker building, cutting trails and even taking out the trash.

I know I spent quite a bit in energy, gas, and cash.
I knew there could never be a collection jar for donations, I wouldn't do it!
Players who donated time and efforts did it on their own terms...the way we like it!

Players should not complain but be rather content with all the efforts that are being made as well as the un seen and untold efforts that are being staged.

For instances...Dangerious Glass, metal and other objects were found....several players including myself actually skipped games to remove them.
-And of course High quality bunkers were built!.....No one Knows How much we all spent!
Me and Leo probablly could have bought brand new guns!

Our only hopes is a better payback by seeing a high player attendance....Leo will hopefully make some of his money back and I will finally get enough players to actually call it a WAR!

Support your local airsoft fields... they seem to be less common and more rare than your run of the mill supermarket.

And so the Stage is set and made ready...only the actors need to arrive and take their places... life is a stage!....Do your part and make the most of it!

Last edited by SandDragon on Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited parts of Rebel fields content,,,Disscussions on using a rebel field is taboo but if members do not attend proper roll calls, then it is still disfuntional to even go.....Hell its a free field and still the bitches will not show up!)
Back to top Go down
chineseeagle
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot!   AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:46 am

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot!   AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:34 am

LOL, Hey I'm Fat.... That was mean lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot!   AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:47 am

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
LOL, Hey I'm Fat.... That was mean lol

FAT BOY! lol!
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot!   AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:53 am

Yu must die now. LOL when are we working aging?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot!   AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:57 am

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
Yu must die now. LOL when are we working aging?

Its your call...but soon I will be getting ready for work during the holidays.

I have some cool cowboy saloon double doors we can add to a structure ...

I may stay at home and work too on art work to make more money.
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot!   AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:13 am

SandDragon wrote:
You guys probablly have no idea how much effort goes on behind the scenes at airsoft fields... Generally I guess the common airsofter just shows up , pays and plays, then goes home... maybe even bitch like a bitch!

We got a lot of Spoiled Rotten Snobs, Fat boys, bullys...And n00bs!
Just to open yer eyes on the issue of the field. Airsoft is an expensive and yet cheap sport... It is Cheaper and more realistic than paintball but Expensive if you look at the required Land and Building space we players require to host those wonderful epic games.

I am not talking about the few who can play a game in their back yard- thats just fukking rare!....I am talking about fields that could host games of 80 or more people!

Reble fields shouldn't count because they are actually illegal cheats and hangouts to the sport.

Official Airsoft Venues guarantee high attendance and a safe legal enviornment to host this taboo sport.
The Logistics of Field building is quite possiblly staggering... The Airsoft field is after all the most expensive item required to conduct good airsoft games.

Most Players tend to forget how much money and effort goes into the field- bunker building, cutting trails and even taking out the trash.

I know I spent quite a bit in energy, gas, and cash.
I knew there could never be a collection jar for donations, I wouldn't do it!
Players who donated time and efforts did it on their own terms...the way we like it!

Players should not complain but be rather content with all the efforts that are being made as well as the un seen and untold efforts that are being staged.

For instances...Dangerious Glass, metal and other objects were found....several players including myself actually skipped games to remove them.
-And of course High quality bunkers were built!.....No one Knows How much we all spent!
Me and Leo probablly could have bought brand new guns!

Our only hopes is a better payback by seeing a high player attendance....Leo will hopefully make some of his money back and I will finally get enough players to actually call it a WAR!

Support your local airsoft fields... they seem to be less common and more rare than your run of the mill supermarket.

And so the Stage is set and made ready...only the actors need to arrive and take their places... life is a stage!....Do your part and make the most of it!

lmao lmao lmao Laughing ur funny sanddragon, i almost died laughing at that part.

dont get me wrong i take this serious, but that shit waas funnyyyyyy.
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot!   AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:59 am

Sanddragon,

Just wanted to say thank you to you and all the guys that have put it the sweat blood time and tears into making the field a safe and enjoyable airsoft venue.

Ebola
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot!   AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Ebola:

You are welcome,
"THE DREAM TEAM"
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot!   AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:35 pm

Vic,
I can go today for a bit? I think i got team meeting tonight but i am not sure yet. So maybe today you want to go? If not next week for sure
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot!   AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:54 pm

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
Vic,
I can go today for a bit? I think i got team meeting tonight but i am not sure yet. So maybe today you want to go? If not next week for sure
sorry I am working on another project...maybe give me a heads up 1 day in advance.

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot!   AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:22 am

Ok Beyond Spoiled and Rotten....How about Disfuntional!

Taking the oppinion interviews from some drop out airsofters who wish to remain anonymous and not be deemed n00bs... heres what they are telling me:

Most of the burned out drop out airsofters did not or rarely ever logged into the forum.

Many just dropped into the field and relied on word of mouth instead of computers...rather backwards and maybe a Latin thing!

These guys are not in the know because of lack of communication so they often do not know were we play.

While Matrix tactical runs and charges 15 dollars there is also the Rebel Field known as FoxHole....which is FREE!.....but due to the serious lack of community proffessionalism... it looks like Roll calls will never be serious and reverse saying its full of n00bs...it is the n00bs that never log on to roll call that miss out!

Other giant step backwards are players who only communicate by collecting phone numbers and enter face book or twitter.....maybe it works to an extent but the middle ground should be this very forum which will be hosting that all IMPORTANT ROLL CALL.
Even if the Forum is generally boring...keep the Roll call a priority so that players may find others for the gameday.

Also there is no excuse why so many airsofters cannot go out on a weekend and play...Besides Matrix tactical, there is the Free field- FOXHOLE- which should have been fucking populated every weekend...ya even those poe ass suckas could bum a game if they didn't wanna pay 15 dollars for entrance fee!.....and still the field is visited only on Sundays.....go figure?

Attendance actually dropped when the forum members began to drop out or were too lazy to check up any updates...the trolling also has not helped much as well as other bullshit.

Im also a fellow surfer and I do in fact love a good surf report and frequent live web cams of the surf before setting off... in a way we have this forum that can serve us well to see which venue will be the most active spot to catch a wave....you only needed to log on and check the roll call posts.

Don't waste another weekend by missing out on a good game... this disfuntionalism can and will end if all airsofters partake in the forum roll calls at the very least....all else on this forum is fucking candy......I mean to see you all assembled to play at any and all venues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot!   AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AirSofters Are a Spoiled Lot!
Page 1 of 1