AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
FOXHOLE TOMARROW Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
FOXHOLE TOMARROW Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
FOXHOLE TOMARROW Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
FOXHOLE TOMARROW Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
FOXHOLE TOMARROW Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
FOXHOLE TOMARROW Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
FOXHOLE TOMARROW Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
FOXHOLE TOMARROW Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
FOXHOLE TOMARROW Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
FOXHOLE TOMARROW Vote_lcapFOXHOLE TOMARROW Voting_barFOXHOLE TOMARROW Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

FOXHOLE TOMARROW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
J0k3r
Private 1st class
J0k3r

FOXHOLE TOMARROW Empty
PostSubject: FOXHOLE TOMARROW   FOXHOLE TOMARROW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:51 pm

ME + 2 AND ALL U HATERS CAN KISS MY BUTT CHEEK
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

FOXHOLE TOMARROW Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOXHOLE TOMARROW   FOXHOLE TOMARROW Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:33 am

J0k3r wrote:
ME + 2 AND ALL U HATERS CAN KISS MY BUTT CHEEK

GO!.......And do tell!

We are not Haters!

If The Fox Hole is Active, Then you are our Scout but many of us do not have the time to waste time playing a field that is poorly populated.

Some are actually worried about any possible police matters if it should get bumm rushed!

I was A Fox Hole Crew Member and Even what you could call a bloody Captain who took charge of the area...I even dropped in and worked hours on off game days, building and cleaning it.

Go ahead and Do What you Do ...You may get opposing oppinions.

I wish you and your FOXHOLE crew well.
Back to top Go down
DroppedComet
Private 1st class
DroppedComet

FOXHOLE TOMARROW Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOXHOLE TOMARROW   FOXHOLE TOMARROW Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:27 am

he is not talking about you he is talking about people who randomly come into the foxhole rolecall to say things like Down with rebel fields wich was siad in the last rollcall
I do apologize if you thought we were talking about you or any person that is standing up for this field or put so much time and efort into the field
Back to top Go down
El Timba
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
El Timba

FOXHOLE TOMARROW Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOXHOLE TOMARROW   FOXHOLE TOMARROW Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:15 am

such an arguement about foxhole yet no one has said where it is!
Back to top Go down
ElectricBeauty

ElectricBeauty

FOXHOLE TOMARROW Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOXHOLE TOMARROW   FOXHOLE TOMARROW Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Its in homestead by the homestead air reserve base..take exit 5, take a left on 288, left on 127, a right on 280, a left at the stop sign, ur first left, and ur first right, then go straight
Back to top Go down
ElectricBeauty

ElectricBeauty

FOXHOLE TOMARROW Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOXHOLE TOMARROW   FOXHOLE TOMARROW Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:10 pm

And for the record. No one should be apologizing. Today went pretty well at FOXHOLE and i believe after today wont be "poorly populated" anymore. But thanks anyways for the support.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

FOXHOLE TOMARROW Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOXHOLE TOMARROW   FOXHOLE TOMARROW Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:55 pm

Ok I Thought and meditated long enough about the issue of this reble field being secret.

In Fact its the fucking secret part about this field that has probablly stunted its operational usage.

I need more players recruited on this forum so heres the deal....

RECRUIT more Airsofters to this Forum as it will aid you dearly if you want to successfully operate and host great games on this reble field.
Failure will only result in playing alone with the crickets!

Host Proper Roll calls!...and do post debriefs so that players will get stoked and inspired to add to the gaming enviornment and attend.

I do not like going to a field and seeing such poor attendance that its like not even worth it!

This is an Adult enviornment, sorry kiddies but this place could get shut down at any time so going here can run a risk....This place is as wild as the woods and if you are hurt you better have a helping friend nearby.

Please exercise caution and respect in this enviornment, do not litter or expose yourself with your weapons in public...Play within the confines of this deserted city block and avoid contact with the general public if they are present.

The Police are aware that we have played here, respect them and they will respect you!
Act like a Punk and you will be treated like one!

There is no Food, Water or Referees here...Expect to honor the system and stock up like campers!
FOXHOLE TOMARROW Dsc00310
Park your vehicals in a legal and orderly fashion, the area is patroled and can be seen from the air, Absolutelly no horse play or illegal driving.....Someone could be seriously hurt!

Please maintain an organized attitude on the field - Organize on the forum posting so that you can attend games and make everything smooth running!

Do not just Drop in!...use the Forum to find out if there is a game event at the Fox Hole.

Now You heard my deal so heres the goods!... I'm spilling the beans and I only expect you to do your part of RECRUITMENT and ROLLCALLS... Make it happen

FOX HOLE IS LOCATED off 288th st and US1 situated near the Homestead airforce base and by airforce base reserve park huddled next to a school.

FOXHOLE TOMARROW Fox_ho18

FOXHOLE TOMARROW Fox_ho19

FOXHOLE TOMARROW Fox_110

FOXHOLE TOMARROW Fox_ho20

This Map is subject to updates but shows the last known locations of tire bunker structures that may now be hidden in the field.- The Sniper tower was never built!

WATCH OUT FORE OPEN MANHOLES!

FOXHOLE TOMARROW Fox_ho21

FOXHOLE TOMARROW Curren12

THERE! Now I only EXPECT YOU to DO YOUR PART!.....Good LUCK FOX HOLE CREW!
FOXHOLE TOMARROW Dsc00311
My only Question is, will it fire up or will it fizzle out?....I will be concentrating my more dedicated efforts at PB MATRIX field so do drop in from time to time and show me any HELL you may have learned!.... I got Bunkers to build .... I leave it up to you and your machetes clear out the trails in the FOX HOLE and carry on where I left off!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FOXHOLE TOMARROW Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOXHOLE TOMARROW   FOXHOLE TOMARROW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOXHOLE TOMARROW
Page 1 of 1