THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon

DEVIN

Jester

Pandemonium

NOBODY

EAGLE

Rogue Echo 1

TANK

Streets

SEABEE

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  

Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:44 pm

good thing im not fat Twisted Evil lol! but seriously that would be cool to see sum freerunnin tho
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:47 pm

[quote="AnarchistGrandpa"]good thing im not fat Twisted Evil lol! but seriously that would be cool to see sum freerunnin tho[/quote]

who evers the best freerunner every is going to have them as first target. alien
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:52 pm

Roadrashfly wrote:

I love the ideas but i love to play MILITARY Scenarios

Hey If you really want to Free run with all your gear , Knock yourself out! but you are something special being able to leap from 2 floor to the bottom!

I Don't recommend anyone doing stupid actions that can cause an injury, only do what you can do safelly!

Don't Judge a game if you have not tried it yet!

I am currentlly making some really neat props!....MONEY BAGS for BANK HIEST SENERIO

And TIN CANS for another senerio I call RAPE PILLAGE AND BURN!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: RAPE ,PILLAGE, BURN!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:06 pm

RAPE, PILLAGE, AND BURN!

SENERIO:

An attacking team is to enter a building and Destroy Vital targets (TIN CANS) scattered within the complex, there are 10 items and they must be protected by the Defenders!

Attackers cannot respawn but Defenders can respawn as long as the Vital targets are not all destroyed!

Vital targets are filled with water and so must be shot at till the water runs out- DESTROYED!

Once the village is pillaged the occupants can finally be BURNED!

all Vital targets must be positioned hanging from a string or wire and not too well hidden, may be hidden by Villagers!

Vital targets are to be Spray painted YELLOW.

The game is over if village is pillaged and occupants burned, or If the Villagers are able to fend off and kill the attackers.(VIKINGS)
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:08 pm

its a bit confusing chief scratch i dont see anything about shooting humans!!!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:14 pm

AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
its a bit confusing chief scratch i dont see anything about shooting humans!!!

RAPE PILLAGE, AND BURN SENERIO requires that you shoot the deffenders back to there spawn point and then take positions to destroy there vital targets, If all 10 items are destroyed the cannot respawn and shoot ya back!

this is a high risk job for the attackers as the defenders hold the high ground so all attackers are high skilled players(-Vikings) and all defenders are novices(- Villagers!)
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:29 pm

oohhhhh! i like it!!!
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:30 pm

oohhhhh! i like it!!!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant

PostSubject: RC TANK SENERIO   Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:44 pm

RC TANK DEATHMATCH:

REMOTE CONTROLLED MODEL airsoft Tank Combat....A collective unit of players battle it out using 1/16th scale model tanks, these tanks can be aquired on e-bay and are quite good and fully upgradable.

Tanks may be equiped with a live turret camera for targeting and players may either only fight by use of camera or play by 3rd person view!

since this match is scale it is possible to incorporate other model props and buildings and this best takes place in either field or parking lot!

Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:59 pm

SandDragon wrote:
RC TANK DEATHMATCH:

REMOTE CONTROLLED MODEL airsoft Tank Combat....A collective unit of players battle it out using 1/16th scale model tanks, these tanks can be aquired on e-bay and are quite good and fully upgradable.

Tanks may be equiped with a live turret camera for targeting and players may either only fight by use of camera or play by 3rd person view!

since this match is scale it is possible to incorporate other model props and buildings and this best takes place in either field or parking lot!

Sandragon...........are you high?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:13 pm

Roadrashfly wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
RC TANK DEATHMATCH:

What kind of F@CKED up question is that?

I am Listing any Airsoft senerios that can be fun!

I just happen to own a Model army tank so if anyone wants to take interest in another airsoft diversion, maybe Not Likelly at SFAR but why not post it anyways?

It kind of sucks being the only owner of a cool ass battle tank and no one to spar with!

besides I am thinking of Modding one tank to become an ROV fitting it with my Blowback UZI and sending it into dangerious rooms with a live camera, also possible to use an M16 mounted on a 1/6 scale tank like they do for some security at military airports.

Wouldn't you like to see ROV DEVELOPMENT?
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:18 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Roadrashfly wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
RC TANK DEATHMATCH:

What kind of F@CKED up question is that?

I am Listing any Airsoft senerios that can be fun!

I just happen to own a Model army tank so if anyone wants to take interest in another airsoft diversion, maybe Not Likelly at SFAR but why not post it anyways?

It kind of sucks being the only owner of a cool ass battle tank and no one to spar with!

besides I am thinking of Modding one tank to become an ROV fitting it with my Blowback UZI and sending it into dangerious rooms with a live camera, also possible to use an M16 mounted on a 1/6 scale tank like they do for some security at military airports.

Wouldn't you like to see ROV DEVELOPMENT?
I geuss your just coming up with crazy ass iddeas which is a good thing
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:19 pm

Airsoft ROV!... send it in when the room is just too dangerious and the dude is camping!

NOTE: CAMERA needs mounting!
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:28 pm

SandDragon wrote:

Airsoft ROV!... send it in when the room is just too dangerious and the dude is camping!

NOTE: CAMERA needs mounting!
how does it pull the trigger i see it is strapped to a gear
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:32 pm