AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Vote_lcapS.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Voting_barS.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Vote_lcapS.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Voting_barS.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando

Go down 
+5
e46hoodrich
Goatee
xTwiiisteDx
SandDragon
DEVIN
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Empty
PostSubject: S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando   S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:02 pm

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando   S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:43 am

DEVIN wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3LrCOekM9Q&context=C33aa66aADOEgsToPDskJXvh4F96fCSAqKvy6Gc1x6

messing around in the hotel lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-EOjyVWT98

more to come

man that looks like fun...If I was not working, I would have went!....Matrix field dude, Ron said and the other ron got kicked out for lighting up some kid in the field...uh isn't it a contact sport!?

too bad ...at leaste you saw far more action... I was hearing reports of n00bs not calling any hits , is it true or was this just their perspective?
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando   S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:34 am

it was true a lot of people were not calling hits at all! OMG like seriously! I had 6 guys and me shooting at 3 guys behind a little pillbox and their legs were sticking out because they were laying down. And they never called it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
Goatee
Corporal
Corporal
Goatee

PostSubject: Re: S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando   S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:56 am

Normally I get upset of people not calling it but there was so many people to shoot at that after the second game I lost count I just know I got me some "LIVE ACTION"
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando   S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:29 pm

Wow too many little kids out there. Looks like chaos

I see kids just standing around, not even doing anything.lol
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando   S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:28 pm

the day was hectic.

confirmed over 850+ people and those were just the guys that signed the sign in sheet. lol

lots of action, especially along the north/south border line.
it felt like vietnam, bbs flying through the tall grass. once you got near a base you werent safe unless you went prone. the bbs would mow the grass down. there were 2 tanks which aided base capture.

also there was a minigun present. fucking beautiful, thing doesnt sound like an airsoft gun it sounds like a jet turbine.

lots of kills. Memorable part of the day when sikes and i took out a whole base resulting in 6 bang outs one pistol kill and 4 rifle kills on my half and grenade launcher kills and rifle kills for sikes

the map for combat city is huge, we actually needed maps to find the cities we needed to capture.

mags were shared to the point where everyone was dry
overall it was a good day, other than the cheaters who not only were they not calling hits, but they were shooting over 500 fps.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando   S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Jester wrote:
the day was hectic.

confirmed over 850+ people and those were just the guys that signed the sign in sheet. lol

lots of action, especially along the north/south border line.
it felt like vietnam, bbs flying through the tall grass. once you got near a base you werent safe unless you went prone. the bbs would mow the grass down. there were 2 tanks which aided base capture.

also there was a minigun present. fucking beautiful, thing doesnt sound like an airsoft gun it sounds like a jet turbine.

lots of kills. Memorable part of the day when sikes and i took out a whole base resulting in 6 bang outs one pistol kill and 4 rifle kills on my half and grenade launcher kills and rifle kills for sikes

the map for combat city is huge, we actually needed maps to find the cities we needed to capture.

mags were shared to the point where everyone was dry
overall it was a good day, other than the cheaters who not only were they not calling hits, but they were shooting over 500 fps.

How did they figure team Identification?

This 850+ player population seems like a Team killing situation....How are you to know your allies from foes?

was there a respawn? and what was your mortality rate?
This would be a silly event if it was 1 deathmatch game!

this place seems to be alright but looks like some organization is in need of to be in order!

any raffles, sponsors , prizes?

any extra costs?

Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando   S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:56 pm

anyone not wearing red tape was a north side guy and all no red tape was south side

the games consisted of concuest matches which ive never played before but were really cool.
we had a time limit and infinite respawns. once you captured a base (meaning enemy team couldnt go inside base without getting killed, that side got a point.

if you die you have to trek all the way back to the closest city and respawn there.

as far as i know there were no teamkillings.
games also went quick. we had 30 minute breaks and reload times inbetween games and after that you were either there to start the game or you werent and waited for the next one.

games were long, long to the point where we played three games and when we left exhausted, it was 4-5 pm already.
games started at 10

the organization of the place was done real well, they had bullhorns and they enforced everything. one warning then you get kicked out for the day. briefings before game were clear, the main ref got on high ground with a bullhorn and everyone gathered to hear what was going on as well as some pep talk.

honestly for team killing its simple, if theyre shooting the opposite direction they are friendly and if theyre shooting in your direction shoot back

.................................................................................................................................................

mortality rate was high, most of the time the only way to gain ground was for everyone to charge at the same time and alot of people were killed in doing so. i estimate that for every base i attacked i was killed about 6-8 times. the kids would fight, but because most of the time you had to be prone or crouched it was hard to shoot back. it was really adrenaline pumping where you would see teammates get hit and then dig harder to the ground to save yourself just to try and crawl a couple of inches closer to the enemy base through tall grass
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando   S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:33 pm

DEVIN wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3LrCOekM9Q&context=C33aa66aADOEgsToPDskJXvh4F96fCSAqKvy6Gc1x6

more to come
the hotel scene... was there alcohol involved? or is that how you guys are....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando   S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:35 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

more to come

thats how we are. we fuck around ALOT. and we get serious during gameplay
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando   S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:41 pm

there was a guy shooting atleast 700fps somehow be cause he shot me in the cheek from about 250 feet away and i was bleeding and still have the mark.Also the rest of my body was uncovered he could have shot me somewhere like my vest witch is an easier target and wouldn't hurt like a bitch but he was blessed with the mind of an asshole.and no alcohol was involved neither in the (playful)brawl or water fight that took place in the hotel.lol
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando   S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:04 pm

that guy was probably using a Polar Star PR15 which can go up to 300 feet and it can go up to 50 bbs a second and up to 700 fps ......
Back to top Go down
S.P.E.A.R.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
S.P.E.A.R.

PostSubject: Re: S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando   S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:06 pm

or a ptw with the red cylinder
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando   S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:08 pm

S.P.E.A.R. wrote:
or a ptw with the red cylinder

Man lol a ptw ive never seen shoot 700 maxium 680 fps and plus you would need to use .43 to reach 250 feet target trust me cause with .43 it shoots 380 to 390 fps for sure a polar star just destroys the shit out of a SYSTEMA !!! SYSTEMA SUCKS AND IS OVERPRICED FOR CRAP !!!!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando   S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:25 am

Jester wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

more to come

thats how we are. we fuck around ALOT. and we get serious during gameplay
awesome lol me and my friends do hella stupid stuff too. for halloween we used our camo and gear and went door to door breaching and clearing for candy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando   S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.W.O.R.D at combat city orlando
Page 1 of 1