AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Airsoft Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Airsoft Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Airsoft Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Airsoft Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Airsoft Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Airsoft Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Airsoft Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Airsoft Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Airsoft Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Airsoft Challenge Vote_lcapAirsoft Challenge Voting_barAirsoft Challenge Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Airsoft Challenge Vote_lcapAirsoft Challenge Voting_barAirsoft Challenge Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Airsoft Challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fjdf71

Airsoft Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft Challenge   Airsoft Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:22 pm

Hey guys. I've been playing alot of airsoft recently and I'm looking for a team out there to play my best guys. We can do anything from a 3 on 3...to a 6 on 6. Get your best squad and play us. Let's see who the best squad is.
This is a friendly game...my name's Fernando.

If you're interested, email me at fjdf71@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

Airsoft Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Challenge   Airsoft Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:42 pm

fjdf71 wrote:
Hey guys. I've been playing alot of airsoft recently and I'm looking for a team out there to play my best guys. We can do anything from a 3 on 3...to a 6 on 6. Get your best squad and play us. Let's see who the best squad is.

fly out to california... SEE what happens MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Airsoft Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Challenge   Airsoft Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:39 pm

fjdf71 wrote:

This is an airsoft Forum and I am not sure where this Challeng is taking place at?

Are you in Miami or in California?

Please post a roll call of the Location you are interested in challenging a Local team... as you left no details as to who can address you for a good game.
Back to top Go down
fjdf71

Airsoft Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Challenge   Airsoft Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:36 pm

sorry, I thought this forum was for airsoft in miami! I've been dying to play in Cali. lol. Anyway, If you email me at fjdf71@yahoo.com, We can set up a date, address, time, anything. I live in West Miramar in Broward but am willing to travel quite some distance to play. Again, email me at fjdf71@yahoo.com if you're interested. Also, post in this forum to let me know you're interested. Any contact info is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

Airsoft Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Challenge   Airsoft Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:22 pm

fjdf71 wrote:
sorry, I thought this forum was for airsoft in miami! I've been dying to play in Cali. lol. Anyway, If you email me at fjdf71@yahoo.com, We can set up a date, address, time, anything. I live in West Miramar in Broward but am willing to travel quite some distance to play. Again, email me at fjdf71@yahoo.com if you're interested. Also, post in this forum to let me know you're interested. Any contact info is appreciated.
it is for miami but im out in cali were going 3/18/12 CQB City.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

Airsoft Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Challenge   Airsoft Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft Challenge
Page 1 of 1