AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Vote_lcapBunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Voting_barBunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Vote_lcapBunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Voting_barBunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Empty
PostSubject: Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons   Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:37 am

I need more of those forklift wooden plates or palettes.

Unfortunatelly I have no personal capacity to haul them over to Matrix field in my little Honda.

I would like to gather sets of 6 to screw them all together to form a solid cube....

Hopefullt there will be several of these load bearing cubes made that can be easily be manhandled into position into any part of the field for game structure.

If I can get any support here in the transport and bolting together several cubes, it can greatly increase some battlefield situations.

All cubes must be made load bearing and may possiblly be stack able to form a short tower or pyramid.

We just got some new access to Matrix field areas...lets put the land to some good use...Offer any Ideas here.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons   Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:04 am

SandDragon wrote:
I need more of those forklift wooden plates or palettes.

Unfortunatelly I have no personal capacity to haul them over to Matrix field in my little Honda.

I would like to gather sets of 6 to screw them all together to form a solid cube....

Hopefullt there will be several of these load bearing cubes made that can be easily be manhandled into position into any part of the field for game structure.

If I can get any support here in the transport and bolting together several cubes, it can greatly increase some battlefield situations.

All cubes must be made load bearing and may possiblly be stack able to form a short tower or pyramid.

We just got some new access to Matrix field areas...lets put the land to some good use...Offer any Ideas here.
i can get you a few...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons   Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:18 am

I wouldn't even waist my time with that, paintballers going to screw it all up anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons   Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:25 am

Ebola wrote:
I wouldn't even waist my time with that, paintballers going to screw it all up anyways.

Relax about the paintballers...I took it into consideration and the paint will only be a nuisance...the cubes will be almost industructable objects to run around and take cover...in fact they are based on those inflateable paint ball bunkers, except you could walk on top of them!

The cubes can be painted with urban spray can camo and thatched with multch.

Last edited by SandDragon on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons   Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:27 am

My opinion is that Matrix should be all Airsoft.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons   Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:30 am

Ebola wrote:
My opinion is that Matrix should be all Airsoft.

Well I like constructing kick ass shit....Like my SandCastles may fall eventally into the sea....Live in the moment!.....

You are talking to one of the few people on the planet who get paid to build sandcastles!

This shit is stronger than sand!...Its worth the effort!

It will take more paintballers to match what the sea can do to one of my other builds!

Last edited by SandDragon on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons   Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:31 am

Not debating that just expressing my dislike for the mess that they leave behind I mean the paint and the smell OMG drives me nuts.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons   Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:40 am

Ebola wrote:
Not debating that just expressing my dislike for the mess that they leave behind I mean the paint and the smell OMG drives me nuts.

You should be grateful that any sort of construction has occurred!...You are riding on a collective of efforts and all is not always perfect!...If I did not get off my ass and drop into this field and motivate the owner and vollunteers, none of this would have ever happened!

Matrix would still be another deeply wooded piece of shit field!

Though your oppinion may be skeptically positive it is also slightlly negative.

Reminds me of that little kid who hovers while Im working on the Beach telling me that the Sandcastle will be Doomed in some way.......Maybe I should Water down the Build efforts!......But I didn't get this far by ever surrendering to such nonsense!...I cannot and will not Burnout!...The Build will be Fantastic!

Hey you can enjoy whatever comes your way.

I am only on a quest for the field of dreams!

Last edited by SandDragon on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons   Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:42 am

Ebola wrote:
fuck paintballers death to the infidels!
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons   Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:26 am

To be honest SandDragon I prefer all woods. Unless your doing complete CQB, little bunkers alone are not my fourtea.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons   Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:31 am

Ebola wrote:
To be honest SandDragon I prefer all woods. Unless your doing complete CQB, little bunkers alone are not my fourtea.
come down to CQB City. ill let you breach a door or two
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons   Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:40 am

Pay for my airfare and you got a new door buster buddy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons   Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Ebola wrote:
Pay for my airfare and you got a new door buster buddy Laughing
lets see a ticket to california, then the entrance fee, im looking at a 1000 investment...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons   Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bunker Builds.....Matrix tactical add ons
Page 1 of 1