AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCurrent Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Voting_barCurrent Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCurrent Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Voting_barCurrent Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!)

Go down 
+7
Jester
Brian9741
SandDragon
S.P.E.A.R.
Symphony
Rogue Echo 1
tommygunner9
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!)   Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:09 pm

Jester, you need to chill out bro. Because of these posts, we were able to get some Schnell members registered who did not yet have access to the Schnell part of the forum. It is working for us.
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!)   Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:54 pm

What's up guys! What did I miss? Oh yeah, I see. Useless arguments. I should not be reading this since I could't care less about this topic, so I'm going to mind my own business and go to the next post to see if it interests me without saying anything about anyone... See how this works?
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!)   Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:24 pm

Jester wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Jester wrote:
as obvious as it should be......there is a team section for all teams down at the bottom. maybe you guys should post your team crap there instead of in the general dialogue section. that way no one accidentally mistakes these posts with something of importance. Rolling Eyes

Well not everyone on our team is online or even registered on the team and though it may not concern you I see it like each team and its team section is like a sort of church.

ya each team may be a reflection of different religions but It is ok to go out and preach yer cause!

Now stop Damning us with yours like your team is so high and mighty...I will have to throw a Koran at you!

Our doors are Recruiting and wide open...If you drop in and got nothing nice to say...say nothing and quietlly walk out the Chaple door.

HOLY JESUS, WHAT IS THAT ^^^^^ WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?!?!?!? PRIVATE SANDDRAGON! WHY IS THERE NO SENSE IN THAT POST!?!?!?

if it doesnt concern us, then put it in your team section. thats what its for.
if youre the team leader, dont take it out on the forum, get phone numbers and keep your teammates accounted for.

Again, still he fails to acknowledge the reason this is here.. smh.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!)   Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:45 pm

tommygunner9 wrote:
Jester wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Jester wrote:
as obvious as it should be......there is a team section for all teams down at the bottom. maybe you guys should post your team crap there instead of in the general dialogue section. that way no one accidentally mistakes these posts with something of importance. Rolling Eyes

Well not everyone on our team is online or even registered on the team and though it may not concern you I see it like each team and its team section is like a sort of church.

ya each team may be a reflection of different religions but It is ok to go out and preach yer cause!

Now stop Damning us with yours like your team is so high and mighty...I will have to throw a Koran at you!

Our doors are Recruiting and wide open...If you drop in and got nothing nice to say...say nothing and quietlly walk out the Chaple door.

HOLY JESUS, WHAT IS THAT ^^^^^ WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?!?!?!? PRIVATE SANDDRAGON! WHY IS THERE NO SENSE IN THAT POST!?!?!?

if it doesnt concern us, then put it in your team section. thats what its for.
if youre the team leader, dont take it out on the forum, get phone numbers and keep your teammates accounted for.

Again, still he fails to acknowledge the reason this is here.. smh.

Kindly ignore the impulse posting of some players....this is the same sort of shit I often deal with while playing video games...players who will talk on impulse and I think they forget their age and revert to a more bratty era...JUST IGNORE!
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!)   Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:01 am

Unecessary heat ups on topics that clearly don't even interest the person who is starting them. That's all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!)   Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Team Schnell Registered Roster (IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS!!!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2