AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Matrix CQB area Bunker build off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Matrix CQB area Bunker build off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Matrix CQB area Bunker build off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Matrix CQB area Bunker build off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Matrix CQB area Bunker build off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Matrix CQB area Bunker build off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Matrix CQB area Bunker build off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Matrix CQB area Bunker build off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Matrix CQB area Bunker build off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Matrix CQB area Bunker build off - Page 2 Vote_lcapMatrix CQB area Bunker build off - Page 2 Voting_barMatrix CQB area Bunker build off - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Matrix CQB area Bunker build off - Page 2 Vote_lcapMatrix CQB area Bunker build off - Page 2 Voting_barMatrix CQB area Bunker build off - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Matrix CQB area Bunker build off

Go down 
+7
Whiskey
DEVIN
S.P.E.A.R.
Pandemonium
Randy
romeo0707
SandDragon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Matrix CQB area Bunker build off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matrix CQB area Bunker build off   Matrix CQB area Bunker build off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:39 pm

SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
It's very hard to take u serous when u do all these bitch fits, and u did have it coming , every time some one has a valid Point that is against your word u go off on them like a 5 year old.

That is not always true devin... most of all my postings are very constructive... try to overlook any mistakes a guy could make and of course no one is perfect....some times you guys seem to focus more energy on posting about other peoples faults MORE than the actual Airsoft related topics......Oh the Drama!

Maybe this is why all the older gentlemen have retired and left the airsoft forum and gone to a more respectable Forum like Face book!

Oh That Age shit always being brought up into Question, just indicates that you are setting up a generational gap standard ,and you are saying that Airsoft is for kids only your age!...
you just made it feel more unwelcoming as a hobby and sport to all the people 30+ years... you dishonor your elders by this show of disrepect and bringing up the issue age!

This sport is for everyone and those who are young at heart!

I actually find these negative quotes unmotivating for the sport, maybe its time to move on...

Forget the Bunker builds!

Fuck it!

YOU GUYS ARE ON YOUR OWN!

"you are such a fucking kid.....N00b! RETARD! IDIOT!" And your telling me that im making this place unwelcoming.And i never said this sport is for kids only my age, stop talking out of your ass.

Seriously this is what this Forum has become!....So I guess I will just leave the Forum...only God knows how it will turn out since you have successfully driven out maybe the last player who was in fact setting up a good thing on this topic that went off topic because you wont let me blow up some other fool in my own foolish way!

Streets was right, This Forum is no longer worth the effort so I'm out!

I will no longer be Logging on to ask or give advise... you guys are a bunch of kids only programed to smart talk and chairsoft cause you are bored....I personally do not like your character, you have grown from a potential nice guy into an arogant ass who must deny he ever does a mistake....I at least abmit them if it dawns upon me!

Kids bro last time i checked im 17 going 18 and i dont know why you said "you guys". Wow bro and i was gona train your team with the knowledge i have earned from a REAL Army soldier in the art of combat. Dam man if you meant all of use that messed up.
Back to top Go down
Livin_mando
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: Matrix CQB area Bunker build off   Matrix CQB area Bunker build off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:40 pm

look guys im down to go and make new bunkers, to design the field how the players like it, cause you guys no more than us when it comes to designing the field n i can talk to leo to give free entrance to those who come doing the week and help out sanddragon and me i dont know hwy he would not agree with that. a reward for hard work. pm if your interested.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trippinO.O
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Matrix CQB area Bunker build off   Matrix CQB area Bunker build off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Livin_mando wrote:
look guys im down to go and make new bunkers, to design the field how the players like it, cause you guys no more than us when it comes to designing the field n i can talk to leo to give free entrance to those who come doing the week and help out sanddragon and me i dont know hwy he would not agree with that. a reward for hard work. pm if your interested.

dude honestly i have no problem in paying and helping. I speak for myself here ill help out i dont need a reward. We barley have official feilds in miami and i would love to see pb flourish into what people tell me it once was when good teams played there and it was serious. So count on me. im down. pm me @Livin mando
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Matrix CQB area Bunker build off   Matrix CQB area Bunker build off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:48 pm

[/quote]

Seriously this is what this Forum has become!....So I guess I will just leave the Forum...only God knows how it will turn out since you have successfully driven out maybe the last player who was in fact setting up a good thing on this topic that went off topic because you wont let me blow up some other fool in my own foolish way!

I will no longer be Logging on to ask or give advise... you guys are a bunch of kids only programed to smart talk and chairsoft cause you are bored....I personally do not like your character, you have grown from a potential nice guy into an arogant ass who must deny he ever does a mistake....I at least abmit them if it dawns upon me![/quote]

seriously shut the fuck up and stop accidentally describing your self, "you guys are a bunch of kids only programed to smart talk and chairsoft cause you are bored"

you are the one that makes an essay full of you bitching over the smallest of things and you log on 500times a day because you are "bored" with all your free time, and you always brag about what a chairsofter you are. Don't talk about not liking our character, you curse more than 5 franco's put together and you bitch at us for giving good on topic responses to this topic, dont log on anymore we dont need your "advide" witch is always essays of useless crap that looks like it came out of a childrens book for special children, instead of criticizing every one you should check your self first.

Last edited by DEVIN on Thu May 10, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Matrix CQB area Bunker build off   Matrix CQB area Bunker build off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
It's very hard to take u serous when u do all these bitch fits, and u did have it coming , every time some one has a valid Point that is against your word u go off on them like a 5 year old.

That is not always true devin... most of all my postings are very constructive... try to overlook any mistakes a guy could make and of course no one is perfect....some times you guys seem to focus more energy on posting about other peoples faults MORE than the actual Airsoft related topics......Oh the Drama!

Maybe this is why all the older gentlemen have retired and left the airsoft forum and gone to a more respectable Forum like Face book!

Oh That Age shit always being brought up into Question, just indicates that you are setting up a generational gap standard ,and you are saying that Airsoft is for kids only your age!...
you just made it feel more unwelcoming as a hobby and sport to all the people 30+ years... you dishonor your elders by this show of disrepect and bringing up the issue age!

This sport is for everyone and those who are young at heart!

I actually find these negative quotes unmotivating for the sport, maybe its time to move on...

Forget the Bunker builds!

Fuck it!

YOU GUYS ARE ON YOUR OWN!

"you are such a fucking kid.....N00b! RETARD! IDIOT!" And your telling me that im making this place unwelcoming.And i never said this sport is for kids only my age, stop talking out of your ass.

I will no longer be Logging on to ask or give advise... you guys are a bunch of kids only programed to smart talk and chairsoft cause you are bored....I personally do not like your character, you have grown from a potential nice guy into an arogant ass who must deny he ever does a mistake....I at least abmit them if it dawns upon me!

Kids bro last time i checked im 17 going 18 and i dont know why you said "you guys". Wow bro and i was gona train your team with the knowledge i have earned from a REAL Army soldier in the art of combat. Dam man if you meant all of use that messed up.

Not all of you are kid!

I consider myself a kid at heart!.

..but the general idea is that there is a lot of imaturity in all the suspected levels of or airsoft group, namely the rebelious teenagers....some have decided to" mess with the man"...I have seen this kind of shit in High schools , at rowdy classrooms and in school grounds...I am a public worker as well as an artist and even an event planner by trade.....This class does not want to pass so I will Fail them as a mentor.

I too will just drop out... I will Train outside of the forum in person since the Forum is generating negative drama.

This thread was about bunker building, not demolishing team moral or crushing my spirit to help.....I guess I will not help since I am not even allowed to make fun of a negative comment ...yes calling a guy Idiot and Retard, Noob is overkill...you guys are no fun so i will just leave!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matrix CQB area Bunker build off   Matrix CQB area Bunker build off - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matrix CQB area Bunker build off
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2