AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
SandDragon Quitting! Vote_lcapSandDragon Quitting! Voting_barSandDragon Quitting! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
SandDragon Quitting! Vote_lcapSandDragon Quitting! Voting_barSandDragon Quitting! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

SandDragon Quitting!

Go down 
+13
Rental
tommygunner9
Pandemonium
baked ant
The Dark Knight
roddog305
Ghost95
Player 1
RecoN
Randy
Rogue Echo 1
DEVIN
SandDragon
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

SandDragon Quitting! Empty
PostSubject: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:06 pm

I'm gonna Log off!...

I am leaving because of the constant unrulyness, players going off topic and the drama!

Maybe for a Long ass time... There are some N00bish players here just so full of disrespect... I have offered my best efforts and had a good run on this forum trying to generate better productivity and create a think tank for the airsoft sport but I feel it has all gotten disfuntional here.

I will be Airsofting but you will have to find me in person.

I will sit back and watch it all come crashing down...I hope I am wrong and the Forum group grows up a bit!

Hopefully Team Schnell team thread will be the last stand where only the privilaged team will have my time and energy to devote the effort.....

The General public as of now is wasting my time- and taking the fun out of it too.

Some n00b thinks all my topics are essays and are not valuable topics so I will no longer post my notes about games and scenario ideas.....I wanna see how far you players can now either sink or swim.....I'm betting Drowning in stupidity and boredom!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:11 pm

You get told one time and you quit..... Popcorn
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:12 pm

not helping devin.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
not helping devin.

He has been acting the way he does for as long as i can remember, and then bitches at people who act the same way, so now that just leaves one question...sandy can i have your guns?
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:15 pm

DEVIN wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
not helping devin.

He has been acting the way he does for as long as i can remember, and then bitches at people who act the same way, so now that just leaves one question...sandy can i have your guns?

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:16 pm

DEVIN wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
not helping devin.

OH DAMNNNNNN Laughing Not worthy Owned
Back to top Go down
Player 1
Private 1st class
Player 1

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:16 pm

Finally you are leaving the forum. You have the bane of the forum. Thank You for making this remarkable decision.
Remember you may not be on but I'm still watching you.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Player 1 wrote:
Many of you don't know who I am but I'm Anonymous we do not FORGIVE:
Finally you are leaving the forum. You have the bane of the forum. Thank You for making this remarkable decision.

Were you rubbing your nipples while typing that?
Back to top Go down
Player 1
Private 1st class
Player 1

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:20 pm

DEVIN wrote:
Player 1 wrote:

No I was stroking my cock('pig')
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:25 pm

Player 1 wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
Player 1 wrote:

No I was stroking my cock('pig')

Puke
Back to top Go down
Player 1
Private 1st class
Player 1

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:32 pm

So did anyone see the HEAT game yesterday?
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Player 1 wrote:
So did anyone see the HEAT game yesterday?

yea we won against the knicks right?
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Lol guys . this is fucked up. But know that sandragon has left lets Bring this forum up on our own.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
Lol guys . this is fucked up. But know that sandragon has left lets Bring this forum up on our own.

all right bro haha I'll help you out Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:58 pm

RecoN wrote:
Ghost95 wrote:

all right bro haha I'll help you out Thumbs up

Sound Good. ITs time TO AVENGE THE FORUM.

WE ARE THE AVENGERS!!
Back to top Go down
roddog305
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
roddog305

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:02 am

are you quitinf airsoft to?
Back to top Go down
The Dark Knight
Private 1st class
The Dark Knight

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:35 am

I hope guys realize that SandDragon is right. I find it really unfortunate that the local airsoft community is littered with a bunch of shit talkers that wouldn't be able to back up their talk. I'm not trying to pry at anyone because there are a lot of exceptions where I've became friends with some players, but it's honestly really sad to come onto the forum and see a bunch of guys bickering at each other. How is the sport supposed to gain legitimacy in South Florida if all people are gonna see are jerks and assholes with guns?
Back to top Go down
baked ant
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
baked ant

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:06 pm

can't blame you.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:57 pm

sanddragon is still here, he is not quitting airsoft. he has good intentions and plans to renovate the field, often too.

matrix field would be very dull if it were not for him and volunteers like him.

anyway, if you want the field to see some real change, c'mon and help out!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:10 pm

Fuck it. Im going BACK to facebook!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:48 pm

For those of you praising Sanddragon's "withdrawal", this is for you:

Sanddragon has been the most active member of the forum and as a player in the field. If it wasn't for him promoting the field and taking care of it, you wouldn't be having the fun you have at the field.

You guys are the biggest assholes to defame and accuse Sanddragon of "bitching and crying."

What you are too oblivious to realize is that it is HE who takes time out of his day to go to PB Field and build bunkers and bases. He even did the same thing when we were playing at Foxhole! Not to mention he did this BY HIMSELF! That's right! Not one person helped him out, and you know why? Because no one wants to take time out of their day to go to some field out in the hot sun building bunkers. How does a man go about taking time and money (yes, he paid himself for all the materials used in what he built) only to be bashed by the same players who he is trying to make the hobby fun for?

He has EVERY right to bitch. When you go out and do what he has done since the summer of 2010, then you can talk your shit. He has lent out his gun to multiple players on countless occasions. He risks idiots breaking them, but he does it to make the experience better for everyone.

He is the most unselfish person on this forum and on the field. And you praise his withdrawal? If it wasn't for him, you would want to stick playing airsoft in your backyard!

He is tired of the forum (and most of the time attendance on the field) to have an overall shitty tone. All he does is point it out and offer possible solutions to the problem. If only you ignorant shit talkers knew all the time, sweat, and money he's put into enhancing YOUR experience on the field. Unfuckingbelievable...

And then there's talk about "avenging the forum?" What the hell are they talking about? Sanddragon was an administrator, and they want to run this forum in a similar way? Give me a break.

EVEN WITH FRANCO (EAGLE)! Sanddragon tried endlessly to talk him out of being the "person" he is. Not to mention all the times EAGLE was a total asshole to him and he forgave.

Sanddragon was one of the best contributors to airsoft and this forum. If you praise his leaving , then you are just a cold-hearted asshole.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:09 pm

tommygunner9 wrote:

Sanddragon has been the most active member of the forum and as a player in the field. If it wasn't for him promoting the field and taking care of it, you wouldn't be having the fun you have at the field.

You guys are the biggest assholes to defame and accuse Sanddragon of "bitching and crying."

What you are too oblivious to realize is that it is HE who takes time out of his day to go to PB Field and build bunkers and bases. He even did the same thing when we were playing at Foxhole! Not to mention he did this BY HIMSELF! That's right! Not one person helped him out, and you know why? Because no one wants to take time out of their day to go to some field out in the hot sun building bunkers. How does a man go about taking time and money (yes, he paid himself for all the materials used in what he built) only to be bashed by the same players who he is trying to make the hobby fun for?

He has EVERY right to bitch. When you go out and do what he has done since the summer of 2010, then you can talk your shit. He has lent out his gun to multiple players on countless occasions. He risks idiots breaking them, but he does it to make the experience better for everyone.

He is the most unselfish person on this forum and on the field. And you praise his withdrawal? If it wasn't for him, you would want to stick playing airsoft in your backyard!

He is tired of the forum (and most of the time attendance on the field) to have an overall shitty tone. All he does is point it out and offer possible solutions to the problem. If only you ignorant shit talkers knew all the time, sweat, and money he's put into enhancing YOUR experience on the field. Unfuckingbelievable...

And then there's talk about "avenging the forum?" What the hell are they talking about? Sanddragon was an administrator, and they want to run this forum in a similar way? Give me a break.

EVEN WITH FRANCO (EAGLE)! Sanddragon tried endlessly to talk him out of being the "person" he is. Not to mention all the times EAGLE was a total asshole to him and he forgave.

Sanddragon was one of the best contributors to airsoft and this forum. If you praise his leaving , then you are just a cold-hearted asshole.
i believe he could of handled his outbursts with more control, but i respect him for all the effort ive seen him put into this forum. lemme know when hes coming to cali ill show him what real airsofters look like.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:45 pm

tommygunner9 wrote:

I agree with you on all that sanddragon has done and i thank him for that but his bad qualities out weigh his good ones, there was a point were franco was actually normal and didn't even curse! but every time he would do the smallest mistake that any normal person would do SandDragon would bitch him out for along period of time and call him a piece of shit etc..so now Franco (EAGLE) is back to his normal self.I have stayed late many times with SandDragon at fox hole and a couple of times at PB to help with his builds.Everytime he makes a post to find a solution on something when someone reply with problems and solutions SandDragon always bitches at the person for mentioning the problems, then says the people on the forum have attitude.SandDragon never talked endlessly talked to EAGLE out of being the person he is, he just endlessly insulted him for any reason possible.I Know SandDragon the most out of everyone on the forum and he can agree with me on that.I have tried to talk to him about his ways and the way he treats new guys but he is hard headed and doesn't take advise or tips no matter what it is.But the thing about being avengers of the forum really wtf is that?Are you guys wanting to fix it or looking to start a riot?
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:46 pm

Sorry for any typos, i typed that from a phone.-_-
Back to top Go down
Rental
Private 1st class
Rental

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:48 pm

tommygunner9 wrote:

Amen to that. All I see on this forum is little bitch fights or arguments that no one cares about. (and the occasional, "I'm quitting airsoft! Selling all my shit!")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SandDragon Quitting!   SandDragon Quitting! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SandDragon Quitting!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next