AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Vote_lcapGuys We Must take control and bring the forum back Voting_barGuys We Must take control and bring the forum back Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Vote_lcapGuys We Must take control and bring the forum back Voting_barGuys We Must take control and bring the forum back Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back

Go down 
+6
Rogue Echo 1
romeo0707
Player 1
Jester
RecoN
Ghost95
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Empty
PostSubject: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Though sanddragon has left theres nothing we can do. Know we must turn this forum from drama To aka "the shit"

Lets work on talking to nobody to delete people who dont go on anymore.

Have less post about sales and more about airsoft related fun.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:29 pm

aightttz
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:46 pm

what you have to realize is that the forum is a FORUM. if all the posts are for sale, its more worthwhile than having 600posts on how we can post crap to make it look good.i would rather see 1 great thread a month than 10 a week on how nice a shit someone took while thinking of airsoft. thats not what the forum is about, thats what facebook was made for.

how do you expect to make the forum more exciting, if people are too lazy to post debriefs, post Rollcalls and too dumb to understand that the report on the nice shit they took belonge in debriefs and not in for sale or ro call
Back to top Go down
Player 1
Private 1st class
Player 1

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:07 pm

I'll do my part!!!!!! By the way ('Admin is watching')
Back to top Go down
romeo0707
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
romeo0707

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:18 pm

who are you? ^^^
Back to top Go down
Player 1
Private 1st class
Player 1

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:33 pm

romeo0707 wrote:
who are you? ^^^
The Guy That Will Soon Be Taking Over The Forum
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:54 pm

sir, not every word has to be capitalized.
Back to top Go down
Player 1
Private 1st class
Player 1

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:06 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
SORRY ('Sad')
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

Pisses me off when people do that... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:12 pm

no worries!
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:34 am

romeo0707 wrote:
who are you? ^^^

join our revolution. Or join SandyDragon MMMMMuahahahhaa Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:41 am

ghost put your real age -.-youre 17 not 21.
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:38 am

Good luck!!!

And sanddragon is not gone, you guys like starting rumors!!!

He said this forum is leading him to go to facebook.

It seems like 99% of the guys in this thread trying to make the forum better are the first ones trying to sell everything their parents bought them and posting useless topics. Lmao

Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:50 pm

e46hoodrich wrote:
Good luck!!!

It seems like 99% of the guys in this thread trying to make the forum better are the first ones trying to sell everything their parents bought them and posting useless topics. Lmao

The one spamming the forum with useless topics has gone to facebook, and Sanddragon said it him self that he is going to quit the forum.And the part 4sale comment is just you talking shit, cut it out, we want to make this forum what it was 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:59 pm

DEVIN wrote:
e46hoodrich wrote:
Good luck!!!

The one spamming the forum with useless topics has gone to facebook, and Sanddragon said it him self that he is going to quit the forum.And the part 4sale comment is just you talking shit, cut it out, we want to make this forum what it was 2 years ago.

Im not talking shit. Its the truth.!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:07 pm

No one on this thread has anything 4 sale except trying to sell his real Mitch helmet to romeo witch is an interesting item and me with my 2 psp's that i had bought with my own money and is selling for very cheap, stop talking out of your ass.
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:51 pm

DEVIN wrote:
No one on this thread has anything 4 sale [size=18]except[/size] trying to sell his real Mitch helmet to romeo witch is an interesting item and [size=18]me[/size] with my 2 psp's that i had bought with my own money and is selling for very cheap, stop talking out of your ass.

How is that no one then? When u just named 2 ppl yourself. Lol . And What about the other kid tryna sell a g39 or something like that? It goes on and on.

Dont come in here trying to correct me like if w.e the fuck u just said makes sense.

And lets not even talk about all the useless threads coming from your screen name about how much u love sucking cock! Since you wanna say im talking outta my ass. All i speak is the truth! Dont like it too bad.

Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:58 pm

e46hoodrich wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
No one on this thread has anything 4 sale [size=18]except[/size] trying to sell his real Mitch helmet to romeo witch is an interesting item and [size=18]me[/size] with my 2 psp's that i had bought with my own money and is selling for very cheap, stop talking out of your ass.

How is that no one then? When u just named 2 ppl yourself. Lol . And What about the other kid tryna sell a g39 or something like that? It goes on and on.

Dont come in here trying to correct me like if w.e the fuck u just said makes sense.

And lets not even talk about all the useless threads coming from your screen name about how much u love sucking cock! Since you wanna say im talking outta my ass. All i speak is the truth! Dont like it too bad.

That was a joke from a friend sad that you fail to notice that, everyone else did, i named two people out of the ones that were talking on this thread that have stuff for sale, you said the people on this thread are the same people posting useless topics and 4 sale threads and those 2 are normal 4 sale threads not someone trying to sell a lpeg m4.And the recent topics from the people on this thread haven't been use less but normal forum topics, your post's aren't the truth, they are what we want off this forum.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:01 pm

DEVIN wrote:
e46hoodrich wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

That was a joke from a friend sad that you fail to notice that, everyone else did, i named two people out of the ones that were talking on this thread that have stuff for sale, you said the people on this thread are the same people posting useless topics and 4 sale threads and those 2 are normal 4 sale threads not someone trying to sell a lpeg m4.And the recent topics from the people on this thread haven't been use less but normal forum topics, your post's aren't the truth, they are what we want off this forum.

Im done.
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:08 pm

DEVIN wrote:
e46hoodrich wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

Hey bro if you and your buddy like to play that homo shit idc, thats on you guys, im just saying its useless, and ur a contribution to the useless post, and talk about useless tryna sell a psp on a airsoft forum. Maybe thats why it hasnt sold.lol

So maybe if you keep telling youself your helping the forum you might just end up beleive it one day. But its the post yourrrrrrr making whats fucking up this forum. But w.e dude u can have it!

All the good players have gone to facebook anywayz.lol
Back to top Go down
roddog305
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
roddog305

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:47 pm

why does everybody make such a big deal about everything, why dosent everyone just chill.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:42 pm

its funny as hell how you "adults" say were inmature and shit but yet ypur the ones that are dressong like something youll never be and then swear that you gijoe top notch shit. no wpnder everyone has respect for hro. their not faggots like half of you adult" and then ontop of thay were called inmature? damn shit i didnt know being 20+ playing with kids amd shooting little balls of plastic with fake ass guns was soooo mature. seriously before you judge us next time your in the field look at yourself and think. damn look at me
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:52 pm

NONE of you are "Mature enough." the 14 year old kids here are WAY better sports about the game than any of you.

you ALL have contributed to the downfall of this forum in one way or another, including me! i trolled cause all i fuckin saw were "for sale" posts. this isnt Ebay or Craigslist, last time i checked, this was a FORUM! to post about airsoft shit. to post pictures and videos, not about how "good" you are, but about how the day was!

THATS why i came here, i wanted a place to just fucking post about my airsofting days, to share ideas and loadouts. this forum has gone to shit. blaming sanddragon, or franco or whatever doesnt help, so who the fuck cares!? why do you people dwell on this shit?! if you gotta problem with someone, fucking deal with it. talk to the person or talk to the admin! THIS ISNT ROCKET SCIENCE! These retarded ass insults are not insulting at all, ive seen 7th graders be better trolls.

but even before this downfall started i never saw full potential from this forum. me and sanddragon had to post about anime because it was RARE that decent airsofting post that i could relate to would pop up. thats why that shit sprung up.

I cant believe that the most dedicated user left because of this shit. but i dont defend some of sanddragons outbursts because honestly, the guy did overreact at times. i understand that. but do realize even though he exploded he usually had a very valid point, which none of you dumbasses could ever see.

but none of you stop to think holy shit the one guy who pushed the hardest for this forum left?! that wasnt a OMG moment?

when did this just become a garage sale with a bunch of idiots spreadin a bunch of shit about other airsofters?! how backwards is it in fucking florida?! ill b honest with half the videos ive seen i wouldnt let any of you in CQB City. seeing that shit makes me LOVE the fact that i am in california, with refs that actually have balls and players who dont bitch and whine everytime they get shot.

i have my own private airsofting group on facebook, and ya we talk shit but its all in good fun, you all take trash talking so fucking seriously!

you want to clean up this forum?

burn it. start over. you cant save this shit without banning almost all of the users. you need an admin with a black heart that ACTUALLY stops these retarded bitch fights!

There are some of you who are indeed good components of this forum, who ACTUALLY post about airsoft shit, who ask questions about guns or loadouts that even i can be involved with. who post about how their airsoft day went. you know who you are. i enjoyed following you around and seeing what the fields looked like. i loved seeing the different loadouts.

to the rest of you, i hope you realized what words can do.
im done with this shit, im tired of standing back and letting the bombs go off, im outta here.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:09 pm

fuck this forum im out . i should of listened o my friend. its fucking reyarded here. i guess airsoft isn fun at least here on fl. how can i contact sanddeagon. he left and i was supposed to unite with him. if nyone could respond on less than in hour thatd be great cuz im shuttong my account off. thanks
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Airsoft down here can be good if it weren't so populated with trolls and hard headed ass holes, that is the only problem, and this forum needs to be more populated people left because of the "trolls and assholes".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back   Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys We Must take control and bring the forum back
Page 1 of 1