AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Combat City's new indoor field. Vote_lcapCombat City's new indoor field. Voting_barCombat City's new indoor field. Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Combat City's new indoor field. Vote_lcapCombat City's new indoor field. Voting_barCombat City's new indoor field. Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Combat City's new indoor field.

Go down 
+5
Ghost95
TANK
e46hoodrich
Guerra
Ebola
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

Combat City's new indoor field. Empty
PostSubject: Combat City's new indoor field.   Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:21 am

Dave Kaplan (owner) the new indoor is a former publix. 40000 sq ft all air conditioned at
4270 aloma ave, winter park 32792. We had a preview night and now shooting for a grand opening of june 15.

Last edited by Ebola on Tue May 22, 2012 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: Combat City's new indoor field.   Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:25 am

So whoever down south is trying to open up an indoor field or outdoor one should take some pointers from Dave. He has a 75 acre outdoor field and now a 40,000 sq ft indoor field. I tip my hat off to Dave for helping out the sport of Airsoft......Wishing I lived back in Orlando now. Dave good luck with your new field I wish you the best.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
Guerra
Corporal
Corporal
Guerra

PostSubject: Re: Combat City's new indoor field.   Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:33 am

Got dang that's amazing. Grocery shopping but with high speed action of guns. Stay away from the produce department children, a lot of tactical areas for cover and crawling under.

Definitly would like to give that place a visit if an event comes up
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: Combat City's new indoor field.   Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:06 am

These are some videos if you guys havent seen em already. its alottttttttt nicer then battalion airsoft arena,lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TqCpl-Oajg&feature=g-all-u
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcqgaoTOnk8&feature=g-all-u
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Combat City's new indoor field.   Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:44 pm

sweet!!!
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Combat City's new indoor field.   Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:02 pm

damn. that s awsome.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Combat City's new indoor field.   Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:48 am

Guerra wrote:
Got dang that's amazing. Grocery shopping but with high speed action of guns. Stay away from the produce department children, a lot of tactical areas for cover and crawling under.

Definitly would like to give that place a visit if an event comes up
when i worked at grocery outlet and our manager was hella cool he rented a bunch of high tech laser tag stuff and had a laser tag party after closing time. it probably was better than any airsoft match ive ever been to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Guerra
Corporal
Corporal
Guerra

PostSubject: Re: Combat City's new indoor field.   Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:17 am

Wow haven't done laser tag in a while lol. Clean up in the meat dept
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Combat City's new indoor field.   Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:56 pm

I might go this weekend with Romeo0707

Cant wait to play i hope its good.

Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Combat City's new indoor field.   Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Ghost95 wrote:

videos and pictures!

i went to youtube but it doesnt let me view them. Somethign is up with the computer lol
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Combat City's new indoor field.   Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Ghost95 wrote:

videos and pictures!

i went to youtube but it doesnt let me view them. Somethign is up with the computer lol
what ive noticed is on youtube they are REALLY cracking down on that license bullshit so mobile devices pretty much cant really use youtube anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Combat City's new indoor field.   Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Ghost95 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Ghost95 wrote:

videos and pictures!

what ive noticed is on youtube they are REALLY cracking down on that license bullshit so mobile devices pretty much cant really use youtube anymore.

for real its annoying as hell and then on top of that the constant commercials before every video are annoying.
Back to top Go down
Combat City

PostSubject: Re: Combat City's new indoor field.   Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:04 am

if you guys make the trip up this weekend and would like to take a 15 min ride over, i will gladly open it up for you to see, maybe we can get play time if i bring some locals, up to you

thanks for the kind words on the new place. the videos are cool, but we are still building, that was a little test run night
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Combat City's new indoor field.   Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:43 am

that would be great i would love to see it!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
AVENGER
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
AVENGER

PostSubject: awesome   Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:05 am

thqt would be awesome for us to change it up and go to cqb since were used to field
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Combat City's new indoor field.   Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:21 am

AVENGER wrote:
thqt would be awesome for us to change it up and go to cqb since were used to field

yea i have never played cqb so it would be a great experience.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Combat City's new indoor field.   Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Combat City wrote:
if you guys make the trip up this weekend and would like to take a 15 min ride over, i will gladly open it up for you to see, maybe we can get play time if i bring some locals, up to you

thanks for the kind words on the new place. the videos are cool, but we are still building, that was a little test run night
what are the rules you guys will be putting in place? as a LONG time CQB player/ref i can tell you what works and what doesnt
Back to top Go down
Louis
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Louis

PostSubject: Re: Combat City's new indoor field.   Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:45 pm

What are the FPS rules/limits?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat City's new indoor field.   Combat City's new indoor field. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat City's new indoor field.
Page 1 of 1