AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Good General Info Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Good General Info Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Good General Info Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Good General Info Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Good General Info Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Good General Info Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Good General Info Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Good General Info Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Good General Info Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Good General Info Vote_lcapGood General Info Voting_barGood General Info Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Good General Info Vote_lcapGood General Info Voting_barGood General Info Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Good General Info

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

Good General Info Empty
PostSubject: Good General Info   Good General Info Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:36 pm

Good General Info Airsof11
Good General Info Airsof12
Good General Info Airsof13
Good General Info Airsof14

source: Airsoft GI
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

Good General Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good General Info   Good General Info Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:40 pm

yup all true except the first one. here it is illegal to show an airsoft gun in public, with or without an orange tip, rendering the orange tip useless.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

Good General Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good General Info   Good General Info Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:43 pm

Replicas in public anywhere are usually considered a no no. Orange tip or not a responsible player would not use or display their REPLICAS in public. Its usually younger ones that dont seem to understand that. But always good to remind people.

Good find.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

Good General Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good General Info   Good General Info Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:59 pm

SFAA, Inc. wrote:
Replicas in public anywhere are usually considered a no no. Orange tip or not a responsible player would not use or display their REPLICAS in public. Its usually younger ones that dont seem to understand that. But always good to remind people.

Good find.
its so stupid why have an orange tip if you get arrested anyway? its a pain to rip them off the front ends of our weapons!
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

Good General Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good General Info   Good General Info Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:48 pm

i got this in the mail with an aeg actually Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

Good General Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good General Info   Good General Info Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Arrested? Hell with the trigger happy officers we have these days, Im surprised it hasnt come down to something worse, especially down here.

The tips are also part of a federal law which they must be on during sales and shipping. More to it than just that, however each state will vary when it comes to it.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

Good General Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good General Info   Good General Info Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:12 pm

SFAA, Inc. wrote:
Arrested? Hell with the trigger happy officers we have these days, Im surprised it hasnt come down to something worse, especially down here.

The tips are also part of a federal law which they must be on during sales and shipping. More to it than just that, however each state will vary when it comes to it.

actually there was a case...it was an airsoft gun and the wielder was a adult with down syndrome. he obviously did not know he was doing something wrong and he took the gun outside and was PRETENDING to be a soldier. there was a police cruiser who was on patrol and saw him with the gun...he stepped out of his car drew his gun and fired and killed the man..
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

Good General Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good General Info   Good General Info Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:05 am

Panziekiller wrote:
SFAA, Inc. wrote:

actually there was a case...it was an airsoft gun and the wielder was a adult with down syndrome. he obviously did not know he was doing something wrong and he took the gun outside and was PRETENDING to be a soldier. there was a police cruiser who was on patrol and saw him with the gun...he stepped out of his car drew his gun and fired and killed the man..
@ SFAA remember im in california if you look at them wrong they will beat the crap out of you for it. i got pulled over the other day because the cop was having a bad day and felt like practically ramming me off the road because i havent put my registration sticker on yet. i even had it in the car!

@panziekiller i blame his guardian for not locking up his airsoft weapons. 99% of the time it is human error, like we have kids here getting arrested all the time cause their parents buy them airsoft guns without watching over them, so these 14 year olds go out and either get shot or arrested because the parents didnt take the time to warn and watch over them. people need to be careful with airsoft, but most people here are arrogant and believe that they dont need to bother themselves with making sure their kids know that these guns can be mistaken for the real thing. then when their kids get shot or arrested they blame the guns not themselves. ive watched every year a bill try to pass that bans airsoft in california, and it never passes because the winning argument is: its the parents responsibility to take caution in what they are buying for their kids and to watch over what their kids do. it really pisses me off californians can be really retarded
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

Good General Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good General Info   Good General Info Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Sorry to go off topic. But, Hey Pan ^ that's how you are supposed to post. Keep it up. cheers

P.S. Don't forget to capitalize at the beginning of a sentence. =)
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

Good General Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good General Info   Good General Info Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:23 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

Good General Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good General Info   Good General Info Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:47 am

I think no matter what state you are in, there is going to be that one or group of officers that well, yeah. However we are also fortunate enough to know the good ones as well. The ones that turn their heads the other way in Miami, because they know you aren't harming anyone else in the woods.

The case if the mentally disable gentleman was a shame for sure. Then again, things like that can happen anywhere. He could have had a knife and was stabbing people. Luckily he didnt have something too lethal, but unfortunate results regardless.

We play a game or sport of hobby, that is very taboo for most people. And it is understandable, however with players like the many down here that help promote a more responsible community by not exposing replicas in public places, we stand a better chance of becoming a more recognized community.

It took skateboarding over 20 years to be recognized as a legitimate sport, same went for snowboarding ( I used to snowboard when they werent allowed on specific mountains) I was actually turned down in Colorado because I used a snowboard?!?! This also tells you my age.....lol. But I digress. It's going to take a lot of work and evolution for the sport to really gain the recognition that it deserves.

But if we promote it in a sense that shows the side of comradery, teamwork, and even growth, people will see it more than just a game of shooting one another. Again, it will take time and its a community effort and working together, not against one another.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

Good General Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good General Info   Good General Info Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:46 pm

SFAA, Inc. wrote:
I think no matter what state you are in, there is going to be that one or group of officers that well, yeah. However we are also fortunate enough to know the good ones as well. The ones that turn their heads the other way in Miami, because they know you aren't harming anyone else in the woods.

The case if the mentally disable gentleman was a shame for sure. Then again, things like that can happen anywhere. He could have had a knife and was stabbing people. Luckily he didnt have something too lethal, but unfortunate results regardless.

We play a game or sport of hobby, that is very taboo for most people. And it is understandable, however with players like the many down here that help promote a more responsible community by not exposing replicas in public places, we stand a better chance of becoming a more recognized community.

It took skateboarding over 20 years to be recognized as a legitimate sport, same went for snowboarding ( I used to snowboard when they werent allowed on specific mountains) I was actually turned down in Colorado because I used a snowboard?!?! This also tells you my age.....lol. But I digress. It's going to take a lot of work and evolution for the sport to really gain the recognition that it deserves.

But if we promote it in a sense that shows the side of comradery, teamwork, and even growth, people will see it more than just a game of shooting one another. Again, it will take time and its a community effort and working together, not against one another.
airsoft really wouldnt take that long to grow if people werent stupid. i have witnessed people automatically assuming that because my airsoft rifle LOOKS like the real thing that it is the real thing. when they have that mindset they assume that im training for the military, that i have a violent personality and that simulating combat like that will turn me into a serial killer.

a lot of people argue that its a safety issue but what they dont realize is that more kids die in cheerleading then they do in airsoft, so safety has never been a factual issue.

point is people over-assume WAY too much and never will know what airsofting is all about. people think "its with guns, it must be bad" and that delusion becomes fact in their mind and they vote against it. i have dragged literally hundreds of people to CQB City, and have showed them what it truly was. after just a few games they go "oh so THIS is what it is!"

ignorant people are retarded, and my states full of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good General Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good General Info   Good General Info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good General Info
Page 1 of 1