AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
I need your feedback please Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
I need your feedback please Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
I need your feedback please Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
I need your feedback please Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
I need your feedback please Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
I need your feedback please Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
I need your feedback please Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
I need your feedback please Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
I need your feedback please Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
I need your feedback please Vote_lcapI need your feedback please Voting_barI need your feedback please Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
I need your feedback please Vote_lcapI need your feedback please Voting_barI need your feedback please Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

I need your feedback please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

I need your feedback please Empty
PostSubject: I need your feedback please   I need your feedback please Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:56 pm

Ok so i was thinking about buying the jg m4 s system off ron at the shop that they had as a rental gun. So should i buy it or should i trade for it? And is that m4 really in good condition like he says.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: I need your feedback please   I need your feedback please Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:14 pm

hmmm... depends. how is the price? PB rentals are usually beat the hell up! i wouldnt unless the price is good :p
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: I need your feedback please   I need your feedback please Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:27 pm

From what I heard PB sells stuff expensive as hell...I would just get it new, they'll charge you way more than it's worth
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I need your feedback please   I need your feedback please Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:22 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
hmmm... depends. how is the price? PB rentals are usually beat the hell up! i wouldnt unless the price is good :p

well ive seen the gun and ron tells me the guns internals are minte. I mean i held the gun and its skinny like the s system and it has metal rails but just like the jg its alot of plasstic mixed with metal.

He told me he built it from scratch and it has various parts. jg, echo 1,

he was selling it for 150$ which honestly i cant argue against beacuse the s system rails cost a ton but i was planning on giving him my we g39 since i dont use it and have been looking for s systeems I just wanted to know if its a good trade since im not to familiar with s systems and if rons bieng honest. I mean the gun had one rusty screw on the outside but that can be replaced. Just dont want to trade and regret it oyu get me?
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I need your feedback please   I need your feedback please Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:30 pm

And ive done reserach but every website has its good, its crap, its AWSOME, so

Is it worth it?
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: I need your feedback please   I need your feedback please Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:41 pm

i dont think it is worth it because the WE g39 is a pretty good gun compared to the s system in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I need your feedback please   I need your feedback please Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:58 pm

Panziekiller wrote:
i dont think it is worth it because the WE g39 is a pretty good gun compared to the s system in my opinion.

I know but im just not a fan of rifle bb it was awsome to have owned this pppy but i need a gun that i can rely on going full auto on ect.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: I need your feedback please   I need your feedback please Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:08 pm

open up the gearbox... easy in an m4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your feedback please   I need your feedback please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need your feedback please
Page 1 of 1