AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Ok............ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Ok............ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Ok............ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Ok............ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Ok............ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Ok............ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Ok............ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Ok............ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Ok............ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Ok............ Vote_lcapOk............ Voting_barOk............ Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Ok............

Go down 
+2
RecoN
Jester
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

Ok............ Empty
PostSubject: Ok............   Ok............ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:18 am

guys quit the damn conversation topics, especially the same 30 damn topics with 30 different names. this isnt facebook nor google and the forum name isnt happytimeairsoftparty.com to be putting up all these useless topics. if you ask me, the only thing killing the forum are the people doing that crap as well as the half wits allowing it to keep on by responding.

go to google if you have a question

go to facebook if you want to start a conversation, or take it to the chat box.

you guys are old enough to hav an iq higher than 50.
dont want to name people but if the shoe fits.......
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

Ok............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok............   Ok............ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:21 am

Jester wrote:
guys quit the damn conversation topics, especially the same 30 damn topics with 30 different names. this isnt facebook nor google and the forum name isnt happytimeairsoftparty.com to be putting up all these useless topics. if you ask me, the only thing killing the forum are the people doing that crap as well as the half wits allowing it to keep on by responding.

go to google if you have a question

go to facebook if you want to start a conversation, or take it to the chat box.

you guys are old enough to hav an iq higher than 50.
dont want to name people but if the shoe fits.......

not saying anything, but if we can't ask a question, nor start a conversation, then what's the point of the forum, besides roll calls that no one posts on, and sales that everyone's sick of?
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

Ok............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok............   Ok............ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:38 am

Theres a difference between useful and useless. You can tell the difference right? Id hope so
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

Ok............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok............   Ok............ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:41 am

Jester wrote:
Theres a difference between useful and useless. You can tell the difference right? Id hope so

Oh yes. I would rather take useless information that kills time over a dead forum, however.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

Ok............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok............   Ok............ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:48 am

RecoN wrote:
Jester wrote:

Oh yes. I would rather take useless information that kills time over a dead forum, however.

And its that decision thats killing the forum.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

Ok............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok............   Ok............ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:57 am

ugh you're impossible im done.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
Private 1st class
Spooky

Ok............ Empty
PostSubject: Brotherhood   Ok............ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Im kinda new so... yeah. It seems like everyone is really comfortable with each other... It probably has something to do with the "useless" conversations. It shows people that they can connect on a level higher than just airsoft. I read a thread moments ago about a pizza hangout or something in that nature. Is that useless? This isnt just a forum from what im reading... Its a brotherhood. And last i checked, brothers communicate with one another in many different ways. I dont know what you are implying but if you want this forum to be about nothing BUT airsoft, you arent a TEAM player. You are just controlling. Keep the love dude. It isnt all business.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

Ok............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok............   Ok............ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Spooky wrote:
Im kinda new so... yeah. It seems like everyone is really comfortable with each other... It probably has something to do with the "useless" conversations. It shows people that they can connect on a level higher than just airsoft. I read a thread moments ago about a pizza hangout or something in that nature. Is that useless? This isnt just a forum from what im reading... Its a brotherhood. And last i checked, brothers communicate with one another in many different ways. I dont know what you are implying but if you want this forum to be about nothing BUT airsoft, you arent a TEAM player. You are just controlling. Keep the love dude. It isnt all business.

very well put not everything has to be about that specific topic. and spooky check your pm's...
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

Ok............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok............   Ok............ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Spooky wrote:
I love you
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Ok............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok............   Ok............ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:18 am

Spooky wrote:

occasion Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ok............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok............   Ok............ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRSOFT RESERVE :: General Dialogue-
Jump to: