THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.
 
HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:17 pm by NOBODY

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
 
DEVIN
 
Jester
 
Pandemonium
 
NOBODY
 
EAGLE
 
Rogue Echo 1
 
TANK
 
Streets
 
SEABEE
 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  

Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Share | 
 

 The Forum....Locals Only...Idiots...and @hit!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 3257
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-25
Age : 42
Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: The Forum....Locals Only...Idiots...and @hit!   Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:09 am

Seriously This Forum has gotten a bit too Quiet!...I am believing that the once great attendance of this forum has wained so...In the last 2 years.

I am really beginning to wonder a shit load of things.....

For starts tha forum was made and kickstarted by players for players...I was not there when it was promoted.....maybe the passing of buisness cards was the method...if so we need to start doing that again!

SOUTH FLORIDA AIRSOFT RESERVE or S.F.A.R. was Later changed to Airsoft reserve because the target group was going to be possiblly international.
Still some n00bs I remember often called the old places we played SFAR and did not know the difference, even worst, were annoyed about being corrected!

We lost probablly some our best hard core members and seasoned teams....HRO guys frequent Face book more often and many players I believe are too lazy to hold Roll calls or Debriefs anymore...I mean it!.....Fucking Lazy!

This is not intended to be a Negative post but more of a Report and wake up call for the last of us who still care....I belief the information should not be suppressed by administration either but addressed as a community effort, It probablly cannot be done alone or simply by clicking stuff online as a fix!

You gotta go out and find other new players and motivate them to join the Forum!
This place was always about gathering and the game, even rallying for a game on roll call as well as disscussion of game and tactics.

Players may also not be Locals...Some guys are thousands of miles away from us and should not be heckled by us Locals...This forum for all purposes could have been overrun by California airsofters or another state that plays more and takes the forum to heart and uses it as a proper tool and prelude to the sport and hobby.

The Forum will probablly cease to be anything at this rate....Too many burn outs when it should have grown....This issue is also reflected at the field PB Matrix...Where are all the airsofters in Miami and why has word not spead to promote the sport!

The Forum is actually a very important element as it may be a potential tool to announcing games and events as well as possiblly contests...This is deeply overlooked , Airsofters should get a bit more serious even with the team stuff otherwise it is just a waste of money and silly efforts that all looke like its held together by cheap Duct tape rather than a proffessional Metal wielding.

Ladys & Gentlemen,....We buy the replica airsoft gear but it will mean nothing showing up as only a few ...I wanted enough players attending so we could do Wars and not Skirmishes!

_________________




Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1698
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Sacramento, CA

PostSubject: Re: The Forum....Locals Only...Idiots...and @hit!   Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:28 am

SandDragon wrote:
Seriously This Forum has gotten a bit too Quiet!...I am believing that the once great attendance of this forum has wained so...In the last 2 years.

I am really beginning to wonder a shit load of things.....

For starts tha forum was made and kickstarted by players for players...I was not there when it was promoted.....maybe the passing of buisness cards was the method...if so we need to start doing that again!

SOUTH FLORIDA AIRSOFT RESERVE or S.F.A.R. was Later changed to Airsoft reserve because the target group was going to be possiblly international.
Still some n00bs I remember often called the old places we played SFAR and did not know the difference, even worst, were annoyed about being corrected!

We lost probablly some our best hard core members and seasoned teams....HRO guys frequent Face book more often and many players I believe are too lazy to hold Roll calls or Debriefs anymore...I mean it!.....Fucking Lazy!

This is not intended to be a Negative post but more of a Report and wake up call for the last of us who still care....I belief the information should not be suppressed by administration either but addressed as a community effort, It probablly cannot be done alone or simply by clicking stuff online as a fix!

You gotta go out and find other new players and motivate them to join the Forum!
This place was always about gathering and the game, even rallying for a game on roll call as well as disscussion of game and tactics.

Players may also not be Locals...Some guys are thousands of miles away from us and should not be heckled by us Locals...This forum for all purposes could have been overrun by California airsofters or another state that plays more and takes the forum to heart and uses it as a proper tool and prelude to the sport and hobby.

The Forum will probablly cease to be anything at this rate....Too many burn outs when it should have grown....This issue is also reflected at the field PB Matrix...Where are all the airsofters in Miami and why has word not spead to promote the sport!

The Forum is actually a very important element as it may be a potential tool to announcing games and events as well as possiblly contests...This is deeply overlooked , Airsofters should get a bit more serious even with the team stuff otherwise it is just a waste of money and silly efforts that all looke like its held together by cheap Duct tape rather than a proffessional Metal wielding.

Ladys & Gentlemen,....We buy the replica airsoft gear but it will mean nothing showing up as only a few ...I wanted enough players attending so we could do Wars and not Skirmishes!
dude i do all but sell my soul to try to get people on here and i have no idea why but people just arent interested or dont take the time later to go and check it out. if this was on facebook or something people could add it straight from their phone...

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1024
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 25
Location : Homestead

PostSubject: Re: The Forum....Locals Only...Idiots...and @hit!   Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:29 am

people are lazy, plain and simple. it's all about video games and facebook for the younger ones.

as for the older players, college and work take up a lot of time. nonetheless i try and make some time once a day to log on and try to help.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1873
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Forum....Locals Only...Idiots...and @hit!   Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:10 am

i see many people that airsoft at private fields, i dont tell them about matrix unless they seem to be smart enough to handle it. last thing we need are hoodlum fng kids who dont give a fuc k and just want to shoot people.

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY

_________________
Repent for your sins or i will kill you with a Bible
Back to top Go down
Rillickual
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
avatar

Posts : 77
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Homestead

PostSubject: Re: The Forum....Locals Only...Idiots...and @hit!   Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:57 pm

So what methods can we take besides getting the word out?Links from the forum to other sites,individual post for multiple sites,what of trying new methods to sponsor the sport like more raffles,bundles, or making a "starting kit" for new airsofters. Maybe make annual events.
What other methods that could help?
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1698
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Sacramento, CA

PostSubject: Re: The Forum....Locals Only...Idiots...and @hit!   Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Rillickual wrote:
So what methods can we take besides getting the word out?Links from the forum to other sites,individual post for multiple sites,what of trying new methods to sponsor the sport like more raffles,bundles, or making a "starting kit" for new airsofters. Maybe make annual events.
What other methods that could help?
i dont like this thought, but constant advertising on airsoft facebook pages

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Rillickual
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
avatar

Posts : 77
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 22
Location : Homestead

PostSubject: Re: The Forum....Locals Only...Idiots...and @hit!   Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Rillickual wrote:
So what methods can we take besides getting the word out?Links from the forum to other sites,individual post for multiple sites,what of trying new methods to sponsor the sport like more raffles,bundles, or making a "starting kit" for new airsofters. Maybe make annual events.
What other methods that could help?
i dont like this thought, but constant advertising on airsoft facebook pages
what part or parts?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 3257
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-25
Age : 42
Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: The Forum....Locals Only...Idiots...and @hit!   Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:30 pm

Rillickual wrote:
So what methods can we take besides getting the word out?Links from the forum to other sites,individual post for multiple sites,what of trying new methods to sponsor the sport like more raffles,bundles, or making a "starting kit" for new airsofters. Maybe make annual events.
What other methods that could help?

Go out and meet other airsofters... maybe a few dedicated few airsofters can print out a few flyers that disclose the airsoft forum...the people who play, and the places that we play at along with the local details of airsoft venues.

Then print a couple of them and be ready to pass them out to any potential airsofters you may meet!

I do not expect new airsofters to remember what is passed by word of mouth so it has to be done "old School"...pass out airsoft flyers to attract airsoft gamers.

Funny incident...I went down the street from PB Matrix to get food and drink and dropped into a Gamestop that was holding a tournament...I was dressed in my airsoft tactical gear, so they questioned me.....some of these guys later showed up to pay and play and didn't ever know that airsoft field was ever there!

Now Hustle my Hustlers!

_________________




Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1024
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-24
Age : 25
Location : Homestead

PostSubject: Re: The Forum....Locals Only...Idiots...and @hit!   Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:42 pm

lmao, good idea to print out flyers. will do the next time i'm at the field.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1698
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Sacramento, CA

PostSubject: Re: The Forum....Locals Only...Idiots...and @hit!   Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:38 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Rillickual wrote:
So what methods can we take besides getting the word out?Links from the forum to other sites,individual post for multiple sites,what of trying new methods to sponsor the sport like more raffles,bundles, or making a "starting kit" for new airsofters. Maybe make annual events.
What other methods that could help?

Go out and meet other airsofters... maybe a few dedicated few airsofters can print out a few flyers that disclose the airsoft forum...the people who play, and the places that we play at along with the local details of airsoft venues.

Then print a couple of them and be ready to pass them out to any potential airsofters you may meet!

I do not expect new airsofters to remember what is passed by word of mouth so it has to be done "old School"...pass out airsoft flyers to attract airsoft gamers.

Funny incident...I went down the street from PB Matrix to get food and drink and dropped into a Gamestop that was holding a tournament...I was dressed in my airsoft tactical gear, so they questioned me.....some of these guys later showed up to pay and play and didn't ever know that airsoft field was ever there!

Now Hustle my Hustlers!
gimme a flyer ill post em!

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 3257
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-25
Age : 42
Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: The Forum....Locals Only...Idiots...and @hit!   Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Rillickual wrote:
So what methods can we take besides getting the word out?Links from the forum to other sites,individual post for multiple sites,what of trying new methods to sponsor the sport like more raffles,bundles, or making a "starting kit" for new airsofters. Maybe make annual events.
What other methods that could help?

Go out and meet other airsofters... maybe a few dedicated few airsofters can print out a few flyers that disclose the airsoft forum...the people who play, and the places that we play at along with the local details of airsoft venues.

Then print a couple of them and be ready to pass them out to any potential airsofters you may meet!

I do not expect new airsofters to remember what is passed by word of mouth so it has to be done "old School"...pass out airsoft flyers to attract airsoft gamers.

Funny incident...I went down the street from PB Matrix to get food and drink and dropped into a Gamestop that was holding a tournament...I was dressed in my airsoft tactical gear, so they questioned me.....some of these guys later showed up to pay and play and didn't ever know that airsoft field was ever there!

Now Hustle my Hustlers!
gimme a flyer ill post em!

Another good point My fellow Californian!.....This Forum need not just apply for getting players to a Miami airsoft event or field but could serve you as well if you created a good following that logged on and even hosted active roll calls for the California airsoft fields.

In fact, Being California is far more hard core in the action, we should have been swamped by new potential players... Imagine Airsoft reserve getting hijacked and dominated by the west coast action...HEY-It can still happen and the ball is in your court!


_________________




Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1698
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Sacramento, CA

PostSubject: Re: The Forum....Locals Only...Idiots...and @hit!   Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:06 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Rillickual wrote:
So what methods can we take besides getting the word out?Links from the forum to other sites,individual post for multiple sites,what of trying new methods to sponsor the sport like more raffles,bundles, or making a "starting kit" for new airsofters. Maybe make annual events.
What other methods that could help?

Go out and meet other airsofters... maybe a few dedicated few airsofters can print out a few flyers that disclose the airsoft forum...the people who play, and the places that we play at along with the local details of airsoft venues.

Then print a couple of them and be ready to pass them out to any potential airsofters you may meet!

I do not expect new airsofters to remember what is passed by word of mouth so it has to be done "old School"...pass out airsoft flyers to attract airsoft gamers.

Funny incident...I went down the street from PB Matrix to get food and drink and dropped into a Gamestop that was holding a tournament...I was dressed in my airsoft tactical gear, so they questioned me.....some of these guys later showed up to pay and play and didn't ever know that airsoft field was ever there!

Now Hustle my Hustlers!
gimme a flyer ill post em!

Another good point My fellow Californian!.....This Forum need not just apply for getting players to a Miami airsoft event or field but could serve you as well if you created a good following that logged on and even hosted active roll calls for the California airsoft fields.

In fact, Being California is far more hard core in the action, we should have been swamped by new potential players... Imagine Airsoft reserve getting hijacked and dominated by the west coast action...HEY-It can still happen and the ball is in your court!

thats why i still post NLNs roll calls, even though no may respond now if more calis get on here they will already have a section they can relate then they can do what i do and chime in on conversations that arent specific to miami

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Forum....Locals Only...Idiots...and @hit!   

Back to top Go down
 
The Forum....Locals Only...Idiots...and @hit!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» xr rider for years,new to the forum
» New facebook log in feature on Golf Republic Forum
» XR650R Forum On Your Mobile Phone
» 5 idiots
» Best forum question and answer ever!!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRSOFT RESERVE :: General Dialogue-
Jump to: