AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Scenario games for pb matrix. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Scenario games for pb matrix. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Scenario games for pb matrix. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Scenario games for pb matrix. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Scenario games for pb matrix. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Scenario games for pb matrix. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Scenario games for pb matrix. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Scenario games for pb matrix. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Scenario games for pb matrix. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Scenario games for pb matrix. Vote_lcapScenario games for pb matrix. Voting_barScenario games for pb matrix. Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Scenario games for pb matrix. Vote_lcapScenario games for pb matrix. Voting_barScenario games for pb matrix. Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Scenario games for pb matrix.

Go down 
+3
Pandemonium
SandDragon
Livin_mando
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Livin_mando
Private 1st class

Scenario games for pb matrix. Empty
PostSubject: Scenario games for pb matrix.   Scenario games for pb matrix. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:42 pm

Paratroopers: Two teams is divided. 1/4 of the players is the Paratroopers and they're blindfolded and taken out to their "DropZone". At the dropzone they're given a simple map over the area. The other players is split to defend 3 objects in the area. The goal for the paratroopers is to "take out" a objective by stealing it's Flag and return with the Flag to the "PickupZone". When the judge at the "PickupZone" has the Flag the paratroopers has won. The map should have faults and one of the objectives should be marked at the wrong place, or an extra flag could be marked.

Commando Raid: A small group is the commandos. The rest off the players is divided to guard the objectives. The defenders goes out to the field and begin to guard the objectives. Each objective should be guarded by the same amout of guards as the commandos are. The commandos is taken to a small zone outside the gamearea. This is their Insertion and Extraction Point. When the commandos has finnished with the mission, atleast 1/3 has to return to this zone or they cant win. Inform the commandos that they have to reach a point in the game area, the "Drop zone", where they will find information about what target they should attack and find the Flag. When they has taken the Flag from the objective they should leave the "Flag" at the "DropZone" and then return to the Extraction Point. There should be a time limit. The guards can barricade themself and send out patrols, but not leave the objectives unprotected.

Protect the President
this is a good to scenario to use for any amount of players but you need the minimum of four players and the president. there should be at least 2 special forces operatives and 2 players for the rebel forces and one president. the special forces start with the president at point a and try to make it to point b without letting the president get shot. if the president gets shot the game is over. respawn times are 1 minute.

"Counter-Strike" style
Even Teams are best, no sniping.
The "terrorists" have to bring a "bomb" to a specific site and defend that site for a set amount of time, if the CT manage to get their hands on the bomb it is defused, or they can eliminate all the terrorists on their way to the bomb site or attack the bomb site after its planted. (The bomb is usually just a box or something)

Let me know what you think? or give some ideas?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trippinO.O
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Scenario games for pb matrix.   Scenario games for pb matrix. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Livin_mando wrote:
Paratroopers: Two teams is divided. 1/4 of the players is the Paratroopers and they're blindfolded and taken out to their "DropZone". At the dropzone they're given a simple map over the area. The other players is split to defend 3 objects in the area. The goal for the paratroopers is to "take out" a objective by stealing it's Flag and return with the Flag to the "PickupZone". When the judge at the "PickupZone" has the Flag the paratroopers has won. The map should have faults and one of the objectives should be marked at the wrong place, or an extra flag could be marked.

Commando Raid: A small group is the commandos. The rest off the players is divided to guard the objectives. The defenders goes out to the field and begin to guard the objectives. Each objective should be guarded by the same amout of guards as the commandos are. The commandos is taken to a small zone outside the gamearea. This is their Insertion and Extraction Point. When the commandos has finnished with the mission, atleast 1/3 has to return to this zone or they cant win. Inform the commandos that they have to reach a point in the game area, the "Drop zone", where they will find information about what target they should attack and find the Flag. When they has taken the Flag from the objective they should leave the "Flag" at the "DropZone" and then return to the Extraction Point. There should be a time limit. The guards can barricade themself and send out patrols, but not leave the objectives unprotected.

Protect the President
this is a good to scenario to use for any amount of players but you need the minimum of four players and the president. there should be at least 2 special forces operatives and 2 players for the rebel forces and one president. the special forces start with the president at point a and try to make it to point b without letting the president get shot. if the president gets shot the game is over. respawn times are 1 minute.

"Counter-Strike" style
Even Teams are best, no sniping.
The "terrorists" have to bring a "bomb" to a specific site and defend that site for a set amount of time, if the CT manage to get their hands on the bomb it is defused, or they can eliminate all the terrorists on their way to the bomb site or attack the bomb site after its planted. (The bomb is usually just a box or something)

Let me know what you think? or give some ideas?

I like the simple presedent VIP game... It seems fast and uncomplicated except for the VIPs who are being hunted.... a time limit should be set for the VIPs to endure....You should set this game type with all body guards able to use Full auto only... President may or may not be armed....Would you take a bullet for your Preseident?

All hunters are armed with only semi auto capacity...and no respawns!

DEFEND THE SANDCASTLE!

I have one game involving a base destruction situation....The players must shoot at a _ sandcastle like structure until it fails... this will simulate base detonation!....This object could be a bottle filled with water but I figured sand could be better to use as an object to quickly errect for the knockdown.... hell maybe stick a tiny flag on top and that is what which must be destabilized and dropped!

In the game defenders will try to defend the vital object from vandalism...

Raiders get 3 respawns. while defenders get unlimited!

WHEN I GET BACK, I will initiate a game by setting you guys up with one of my quickly built sandcastle towers!.... I have a mold for this and actually anyone could do it with a simple mold but now would be your chance to see if you could shoot at one of mine!

Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Scenario games for pb matrix.   Scenario games for pb matrix. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Counter strike!!!! i got the new one today!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Scenario games for pb matrix.   Scenario games for pb matrix. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:46 pm

paratroopers sounds good but it would take a lot of effort since matrix is small
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Scenario games for pb matrix.   Scenario games for pb matrix. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:55 am

I like the President one. The Bomb scenario is very similar to attack and defend. What about this:
Airsoft race: Two teams are set at two different points and have to race to get to a specific place. At PB Matrix, team one could be set near the entrance and team 2 can be set near the stone wall.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Scenario games for pb matrix.   Scenario games for pb matrix. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:31 am

I've played President back in my paintball days, and it worked out very well, I'd love to play it with airsoft! Although, I think the president shouldn't be armed, maybe at the least a small rubber knife, this would make the transport much more challenging
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Scenario games for pb matrix.   Scenario games for pb matrix. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:05 am

crixus044 wrote:
I like the President one. The Bomb scenario is very similar to attack and defend. What about this:
Airsoft race: Two teams are set at two different points and have to race to get to a specific place. At PB Matrix, team one could be set near the entrance and team 2 can be set near the stone wall.

if you are talking about the pipe bunker that would be to close to the entrance
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Scenario games for pb matrix.   Scenario games for pb matrix. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:35 am

No No. A little closer to the side. About 20 yards of the tire area. and the other team starts by that wood bunker in the front of the place and they run throught that 2 story complex and around the back to the target.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Scenario games for pb matrix.   Scenario games for pb matrix. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:39 pm

i still dont get it lol
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Scenario games for pb matrix.   Scenario games for pb matrix. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:25 pm

The point of the race is to make it through the corner by the entrance and past the two story complex while being hailed in a rain of bb's. Once you past the complex, it's time to get to the area around the back were you can retreive the flag of victory.
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Scenario games for pb matrix.   Scenario games for pb matrix. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Panziekiller wrote:
i still dont get it lol
Come down to PB Matrix with me and I'll show you. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scenario games for pb matrix.   Scenario games for pb matrix. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scenario games for pb matrix.
Page 1 of 1