AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Vote_lcapPB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Voting_barPB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Vote_lcapPB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Voting_barPB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!

Go down 
+9
Streets
Randy
GioZ00
RecoN
Rizzle345
Livin_mando
Rogue Echo 1
e46hoodrich
SandDragon
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Empty
PostSubject: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:00 am

Ok, this is just an update as I have not seen or heard any updates so its all vague unless some one is pulling my chain.

I recentlly called up Leo of PB matrix shop and was informed by him that the retail store he was renting by the Tamiami airport was too much and drawing far too little buisness so he shut it down and crammed all his goods in the truck.

Looks like he will be fully committing his buisness in the field more than actual sales!

but this is a shame and maybe even a sign of decline in the sport....Is it possible that the sport here is just so taboo, it cannot grow?

Where are the supporting airsofters?

Where does airsoft stand in South Florida?......If this venue finally fails due to lack of customer attendance then airsoft may finally fall to the vunerable FOX HOLE field.

Matrix, may be small, but it sports fantastic base constructions not found on any deserted abandoned field.

Airsoft event partys should very well be attended every weekend, and the problem is getting as many players to attend any one field...

In my oppinion, I find most fields out here dangeriously undermanned and full packed days of attendance are extremelly rare!- The referee system and other services here are in a sort of infancy...I do try to organize better ideas of service but its hard to train people who want to slack off, act n00bish and fall short of my expected standards.

If this was a California CQB, Id fire the lot and try to recruit people who are motivational speakers and enforcers.

I ramble on about change... there is still not enough improvement...this will only be the case when I see brand new players arriving and word got out that there was a popular field in Miami...Like ROME...make all the roads go to it!

Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:40 am

Hopefully he starts build at pb matrix. He can start by taking out the "tunnels/mangroves"

In my opinion that is wasted space back there. Its rare that people go back there and if they do they come out with their hands up because they alwayz got shot in there.

Believe it or not, airsoft in miami is growing day by day. We still are nooooo where near all other states,but i see progress.

Pb matrix has a reputation already for being lazy and bad referees.Why do you think hro,sheepdogs,sog, pmc,etc do not come anymore? havent you noticed it is all little kids that go play there? He easilly lost 30-40 players on sundays.

Whos fault is that? Not ours!

Maybe leo should try and work things out with those teams if he is really worried about his buisness.

He is trying to cater to the noobs and kids who are just starting this sport,so what does he expect.

Miami Airsoft indoor cqb is supposedlly opening soon, you better know for a fact that is going to steal alootttttt of buisness from pb matrix, there might not be any players that show up at all to pb matrix anymore once they open.

Those othere teams have already found a way to exclude pb matrix in the airsoft community down here in miami.day by day they are showing people that foxhole can be just as fun as pb matrix and not have to deal with all this shit.

We are not the ones that need to change, pb matrix needs to step up their game and change.
I do my best to get people to show up at pb matrix,but it already has a bad reputation. Theres nothing i can do.

You should not be worried about this sanddragon.

At the end of the day its no ones fault but leo. This is his buisness which he makes a living off of. No body should be tellling him how to run his buisness. If he dont care,fuck it. We will get other fields down here sooner or later. He is the only one taking a loss

Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:43 am

SandDragon, I know that they were a business and trying to make a profit... but almost everything in that store was massively overpriced. BUT now I understand why, it was the rent they were paying, am I right?

If I see more affordable prices at the field of course I will purchase and support them but I cannot commit myself to buying a 9.6v battery from them at 45$ when the same battery is on eBay for 25$ shipped.. or a 150$ gun on a webstore, they were selling for 180-200$

thanks for hearing me out. I will buy more from them because they are local and I try to support my local businesses.

Their BB's were pretty fairly priced, though.
Back to top Go down
Livin_mando
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:55 pm

guys the only reason the teams stopped coming to matrix was cause all they did was want things there way, there games, and the referees got tired of it. if you wish to be there lil pets and do what they say then go play at foxhole and have fun being force to do what they want.

at matrix the referees try there best, yet when we go to start A GAME alll we hear is complaints or having people ignore us. if you want we can get more strict with every one and set up rules and easily kick you out or have you miss games. we try our best to make it fun but all we get are complaints about laziness when last weekend most of the players were taking an hour just to get back into the field cause they where to busy talking and horsing around.

rules that can e set up
-You have 5 to 10 minutes to set up and have 3 minutes after that to get in if not in your will
not play that game no excuses.
- if caught doing something stupid like arguing or causing fights your out for the day no refunds idc if its your first game of the day.

why have that when we can just go and have fun...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trippinO.O
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Livin_mando wrote:
guys the only reason the teams stopped coming to matrix was cause all they did was want things there way, there games, and the referees got tired of it. if you wish to be there lil pets and do what they say then go play at foxhole and have fun being force to do what they want.

at matrix the referees try there best, yet when we go to start A GAME alll we hear is complaints or having people ignore us. if you want we can get more strict with every one and set up rules and easily kick you out or have you miss games. we try our best to make it fun but all we get are complaints about laziness when last weekend most of the players were taking an hour just to get back into the field cause they where to busy talking and horsing around.

rules that can e set up
-You have 5 to 10 minutes to set up and have 3 minutes after that to get in if not in your will
not play that game no excuses.
- if caught doing something stupid like arguing or causing fights your out for the day no refunds idc if its your first game of the day.

why have that when we can just go and have fun...

Cuz you need that in or to run a organized field. Last weekend the 2 games i was there . the refs barelly explained the game. Nobody knew what they were doing. They started the game when people on the field didnt even have their mask on.

Yes alot of it has to do with airsofters being careless and diing stupid things. But its your job to make sure that shit dont happen,and punish the people who are not acting right.

The rules you mentioned are good! Enforce them! The refs need to stand on on the american base or have sanddragon build a stage were the referee can explain the game to everyone before splitting up the teams.only takes 5 minutes. Everybody needs to be on the same page before the game starts.

Also having red and blue arm bands to know what team your on.

The 1st 2 games of the day should be TDM,everything after that should have an objective.

If you guys dont want to enforce any rules then where is the future of pb matrix going? It's just gong to be a field to have fun till everyone stops going? You do know that Miami Airsoft is opening a real deal indoor field right? Arent you guys worried that your attendance is going to drop big time when they open? You guys already lost like 30-40 ppl on sundays.

All those teams didnt want it there way. They just wanted a more organized function to attend. Remember alot of those guys are old enough to be your dad and when they go over there and see that the referees just wanna have fun it gets them pist.

Its time for a change tough.you can start this weekend. Obvioussly the fun way is not working for you guys.it doesnt hurt to try new things.
Back to top Go down
Rizzle345
Private 1st class
Rizzle345

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:31 pm

Thats prob not true it depends on if you prefer cqb or field i believe people will still go to matrix but the first day Miami airsoft opens its gonna be chaos theres gonna be a ton of people there and it will hard to get rules and games going probably but also the indoor field will be more expensive ill still be going to matrix it would be cool to switch off every weekend once at matrix and than miami airsoft so you can get a different type of environments to play in
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:35 pm

you guys that want to go to foxhole on saturday need to realize this... if you do not have a referee, there will be chaos... if you do not know the field you WILL get lost.
if you get hurt and nobody is around to help you, you are fucked, it is so dense with foliage that it's nearly impossible to find a person.
if you lose a gun, say goodbye to it.

DO NOT GET DROPPED off at the foxhole. it is liteally 20 degrees hotter than matrix, you will leave much earlier than you are used to, that I can promise. if you need to leave early due to heat attacks, you need a ride with A/C.

guys, foxhole isn't a place for the weary. I'm warning you now.
Back to top Go down
Rizzle345
Private 1st class
Rizzle345

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:47 pm

lol finally someone else who supports matrix
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:56 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
you guys that want to go to foxhole on saturday need to realize this... if you do not have a referee, there will be chaos... if you do not know the field you WILL get lost.
if you get hurt and nobody is around to help you, you are fucked, it is so dense with foliage that it's nearly impossible to find a person.

DO NOT GET DROPPED off at the foxhole. it is liteally 20 degrees hotter than matrix, you will leave much earlier than you are used to, that I can promise. if you need to leave early due to heat attacks, you need a ride with A/C.

I'm planning on going as soon as possible. I've been there a few times and know the majority of the field. Thanks for being open to bringing in honorable players to the field, a few people want to keep us locked to matrix and lock the field for them
Back to top Go down
Rizzle345
Private 1st class
Rizzle345

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:58 pm

what do you mean locked?
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:00 pm

Rizzle345 wrote:
what do you mean locked?

liked segregated, between the weak (they call them kiddies) and the strong (mostly everyone)
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:36 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

Chill out, dude. its not Iraq.

That being said, you do bring up good points. its a big field. There is a fuckton of overgrowth in some areas, and the staging area is concrete (meaning higher heat levels absorbed by the ground and that means alot of heat refracted throughout the day. As for the "no referee=utter chaos", that field has been around for a while, and when we first started there, there were no referees. It was fun, but maybe that was just the breed of player back then. We didn't hurt ourselves, if that is what anyone might think. Most fields before Matrix were player controlled, and we had some damn good games. Ho Chi Minh, CQB building anyone?
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:32 pm

GioZ00 wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

That being said, you do bring up good points. its a big field. There is a fuckton of overgrowth in some areas, and the staging area is concrete (meaning higher heat levels absorbed by the ground and that means alot of heat refracted throughout the day. As for the "no referee=utter chaos", that field has been around for a while, and when we first started there, there were no referees. It was fun, but maybe that was just the breed of player back then. We didn't hurt ourselves, if that is what anyone might think. Most fields before Matrix were player controlled, and we had some damn good games. Ho Chi Minh, CQB building anyone?

lol, just warning those that are too used to matrix. I don't want to hear of lil' johnny getting lost or someone getting dropped off and needed attention, ya know. lol

and not referee's, per se, but on sundays at foxhole admin walks around enforcing rules calling the amount of time left etc. you need that on a field that big.
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
GioZ00 wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

lol, just warning those that are too used to matrix. I don't want to hear of lil' johnny getting lost or someone getting dropped off and needed attention, ya know. lol

and not referee's, per se, but on sundays at foxhole admin walks around enforcing rules calling the amount of time left etc. you need that on a field that big.

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHA!! lil'jhonny getting lost in the woods!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:45 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:16 pm

cheers In Fox holes defense.... its big boy play... we run objective games... and honor our hit calling.. so no reffes needed.... we play single to full auto games there.... like i said its more seasoned players.... adult based games.... matrix is for entry level players.. that just do it to eat shit.... so they dont call hits, were u need 11.1v and 850rd high cap for 1 player....that might call it... there are some honest people @ matrix, but to get some serious game i doubt it.... the place looks run down more needs to be done on the field...... it is small so there should be limits on force on force games... u cant have 40 against 40 on such small land.... other than that we are fine were we are @ and also looking foward to miami airsoft or any other field that presents it self... lik e-hood said there is alot of airsofters around just not good fields were you dont get robbed of your kills.. @ fox we managed to solve that problem... so it can be done... ask anyone whos come the last few months.... my self and pmc and sog... set hte rule.. just call ur hit and we will have a good day.... 0 bullshit on the field.. and we do mix it up teams and all,,...... so its fair.. all were looking is for a good day and experience..... Pirate flag
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:59 am

the way i see it

foxhole is great for milsim and milsim players, if you cant take the abuse stay at home on call of duty

matrix is definetly for shit eating and entry level players.
ive lost hope for running some nice milsim there since the last time i posted 2 simultaneous objectives, people freaked the hell out and swapped out to attack and defend at last minute

honestly the only thing fucked up at matrix are the players.
you dont need admins to call your hits.
you dont need admins to hold your hand and start your games
you dont need admins to tell you what youre playing

the list can go on, it gets tiring to hear that its the admins fault. were all, for the most part big boys with big boy parts.

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:41 am

Jester wrote:
the way i see it

foxhole is great for milsim and milsim players, if you cant take the abuse stay at home on call of duty

ive lost hope for running some nice milsim there since the last time i posted 2 simultaneous objectives, people freaked the hell out and swapped out to attack and defend at last minute

the list can go on, it gets tiring to hear that its the admins fault. were all, for the most part big boys with big boy parts.

The Way I see it...

When Im there and building or running thing... I see it actually work!... and games are well conducted....In fact, its like I myself am the conductor getting players to play it like fine music.

Of course all this shit goes to HELL when I am not there....It is unfortunate that I may not always be there to beat disipline into the elements of the field, players and keep administration from slacking off.

Im not even paid!....you pay me in gratitude by carrying on the disipline...we need more SandDragons!

Never Give up on game sessions...Like my bunker builds...just keep striking down on the hammer!-Nail it in!

Back to top Go down
Sion
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:03 am

1st of all: don't blame on a community someone's bad business decisions. the last time I was in the store i asked for a belt, a sling and a speed loader, just to be amazed when they told me they didn't have any of those on stock. explain me this, how can a business that lacks 2 of the most sold things in the airsoft community grow? and don't get me started on on the price of bbs. if you are in the field, the price of a bag is 20 bucks, when you can clearly find it for much more less than that.

2nd: the airsoft community is obviously growing. when you have 30+ people on sunday on a game generally means things are good, u cannot see just 1 field sandDragon and generalize everything just because of it, even more when you just said that field falls short of your standards, but guess what? your are not the only 1 who thinks it is not worth it to pay 15$ on that field.

As I said, pb matrix is not doing bad for lack of customer support, it is doing bad for bad business decisions and lack of management.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:33 am

20$ isnt that bad for BB's. online they are 10-12$ plus shipping. cheapest you can get em is 17$ shipped.
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:15 am

Rizzle345 wrote:
Thats prob not true it depends on if you prefer cqb or field i believe people will still go to matrix but the first day Miami airsoft opens its gonna be chaos theres gonna be a ton of people there and it will hard to get rules and games going probably but also the indoor field will be more expensive ill still be going to matrix it would be cool to switch off every weekend once at matrix and than miami airsoft so you can get a different type of environments to play in

Yes it is, maybe you and your buddys will go back to pb matrix, but the attendance will be wackk. You might end up playing against your own team. Its happen before with my team.lol

Exspecially the way its going, looks like foxhole taking over pb matrix,

All its going to take is a couple of weeks of people not showing up to play and pb matrix is closing its doors.

They barelly even get paintballers.

And all the noobs and lil kids will go to Miami Airsoft cuz they are going to have alotttttt more gun rentals,birthday partys,preety much making it kid and familly friendlly.

I hope pb matrix steps up their game asap.

Airsoft in miami is going backwards instead of forward. How are we loosing fields instead of gaining more.

Last edited by e46hoodrich on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:20 am

Streets wrote:
cheers In Fox holes defense.... its big boy play... we run objective games... and honor our hit calling.. so no reffes needed.... we play single to full auto games there.... like i said its more seasoned players.... adult based games.... matrix is for entry level players.. that just do it to eat shit.... so they dont call hits, were u need 11.1v and 850rd high cap for 1 player....that might call it... there are some honest people @ matrix, but to get some serious game i doubt it.... the place looks run down more needs to be done on the field...... it is small so there should be limits on force on force games... u cant have 40 against 40 on such small land.... other than that we are fine were we are @ and also looking foward to miami airsoft or any other field that presents it self... lik e-hood said there is alot of airsofters around just not good fields were you dont get robbed of your kills.. @ fox we managed to solve that problem... so it can be done... ask anyone whos come the last few months.... my self and pmc and sog... set hte rule.. just call ur hit and we will have a good day.... 0 bullshit on the field.. and we do mix it up teams and all,,...... so its fair.. all were looking is for a good day and experience..... Pirate flag

The referees dont understand that we want to train! Not just have fun.
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:29 am

Jester wrote:
the way i see it

True!

But if the referees were more involved the little kids would be scared of not calling their hits cuz "they will get in trouble".
Also, for example that game we played that we were paratroopers. The referee barelly explained that game or maybe i jumped in the game late, but i barelly knew what was going on.

Its their job to make sure everyone is on the same page. I watch too many videos of other airsoft fields, and they dont run their fields like that.

Watch the begining of this video. How fucking hard is it for them to do this? Why dont we deserve the professionalism?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxjlXgvnY3w&feature=plcp
Back to top Go down
e46hoodrich
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
e46hoodrich

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:33 am

SandDragon wrote:
Jester wrote:
the way i see it

The Way I see it...

When Im there and building or running thing... I see it actually work!... and games are well conducted....In fact, its like I myself am the conductor getting players to play it like fine music.

Of course all this shit goes to HELL when I am not there....It is unfortunate that I may not always be there to beat disipline into the elements of the field, players and keep administration from slacking off.

Im not even paid!....you pay me in gratitude by carrying on the disipline...we need more SandDragons!

Never Give up on game sessions...Like my bunker builds...just keep striking down on the hammer!-Nail it in!

I see things the same way.your not alone. Your the only hope they got.

Like real shit. What would the field look like if you hadnt built all that shit?

Anybody remember what pb matrix used to look like before sanddragon started building anything? Lmao
Back to top Go down
sparks
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
sparks

PostSubject: pb matrix   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:08 pm

i have had problems with this field also... i have been going there alot and always get irratated by the little kids there. i like that they want to play so that the sport will keep going but they take up a place on your team which could be used for a better player... one saturday i went and there was a birthday party there and paintballers. i got there at 1130 and left at 530 playing only two games. work on the field matrix!........ sand dragon you are so right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!   PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PB Matrix Store Closed and now in a burrito truck!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next