AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
help need willing to pay Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
help need willing to pay Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
help need willing to pay Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
help need willing to pay Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
help need willing to pay Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
help need willing to pay Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
help need willing to pay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
help need willing to pay Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
help need willing to pay Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
help need willing to pay Vote_lcaphelp need willing to pay Voting_barhelp need willing to pay Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
help need willing to pay Vote_lcaphelp need willing to pay Voting_barhelp need willing to pay Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

help need willing to pay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
staff sgt
Private 1st class

help need willing to pay Empty
PostSubject: help need willing to pay   help need willing to pay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:49 am

as u guys know i pursuded a dream of bass fishing it going really good ima post a pic of my recent bass weighted 12lb good fight but i need more lure like crank baits spinnerbaits soft plastik bait zoom will be fine to oh and i will be coming back to airsoft getting my gun fix and gonna start playing in battle town if there is any fisherman with any of these stuff or other text me or call me at this number 305-775-7448
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: help need willing to pay   help need willing to pay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:46 am

if your willing to pay for baits and stuff why dont you go to bass pro or walmart and buy some. lol they arent that expensive
Back to top Go down
staff sgt
Private 1st class

PostSubject: not easy    help need willing to pay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:17 pm

my mom my dad and my stepdad all work no ride and when they dont i never ask them cuase i know there tired
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help need willing to pay   help need willing to pay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help need willing to pay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRSOFT RESERVE :: 4-Sale / Wanted / Trade / Services / Lost & Found :: 4 Sale-
Jump to: