THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:17 pm by NOBODY

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon

DEVIN

Jester

Pandemonium

NOBODY

EAGLE

Rogue Echo 1

TANK

Streets

SEABEE

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  

Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Holding good Airsoft games and events

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Holding good Airsoft games and events   Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:57 am

Holding good Airsoft games and events:

The key to holding any good game or event is the gathering of players to any one point.

I wouldn't recommend passing your phone numbers out on the internet forum, but apparentlly, some of the best teams I have seen do link up to announce airsoft games.

Before, players would just drop in and hope for the best...sometimes it got really packed, and other times it was less than 10 people.

The Forum here was working for basic roll calls, but yet again, not everyone would log on for a roll call...some players even got too lazy to post anymore....Face book which gets alot of stimulating attention from chatty players has been a good area to anounce when and where game day could be.

For those players, who have stopped playing for a near eternity, It is essental that you restart like a brand new player to establish contacts about when and where your Local airsoft sport is being held.

The more you partake in game days, the better the experience...You would find yourself even more motivated to try out better loadouts...maybe even Cosplay in game roles and established scenarios.

I find airsoft to be taken as an Action, Adventure, thriller type event....You should all be gathering and searching each other out to host even bigger game days.

Back to top Go down
CatWoman303

PostSubject: Re: Holding good Airsoft games and events   Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:09 pm

I have not been able to play in a long time now.. hopefully i can start going more often to battletown and play. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Holding good Airsoft games and events   Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:11 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Holding good Airsoft games and events:

The key to holding any good game or event is the gathering of players to any one point.

I wouldn't recommend passing your phone numbers out on the internet forum, but apparentlly, some of the best teams I have seen do link up to announce airsoft games.

Before, players would just drop in and hope for the best...sometimes it got really packed, and other times it was less than 10 people.

The Forum here was working for basic roll calls, but yet again, not everyone would log on for a roll call...some players even got too lazy to post anymore....Face book which gets alot of stimulating attention from chatty players has been a good area to anounce when and where game day could be.

For those players, who have stopped playing for a near eternity, It is essental that you restart like a brand new player to establish contacts about when and where your Local airsoft sport is being held.

The more you partake in game days, the better the experience...You would find yourself even more motivated to try out better loadouts...maybe even Cosplay in game roles and established scenarios.

I find airsoft to be taken as an Action, Adventure, thriller type event....You should all be gathering and searching each other out to host even bigger game days.
when people host events at CQB City on a day they are normally closed they usually bring 20 of their own people to secure 10 vs 10, so they dont have to rely on having people show up

Master Gunnery Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Holding good Airsoft games and events   Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:13 pm

SandDragon wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA

PostSubject: Re: Holding good Airsoft games and events   

Back to top Go down

Holding good Airsoft games and events
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1