THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.
 
HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:17 pm by NOBODY

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
 
DEVIN
 
Jester
 
Pandemonium
 
NOBODY
 
EAGLE
 
Rogue Echo 1
 
TANK
 
Streets
 
SEABEE
 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  

Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Share | 
 

 Best (airsoft) handgun you've owned?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-08
Age : 20
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Best (airsoft) handgun you've owned?   Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:54 am

Alright, this question has been tossed around a bit before, but no one has ever really shared what is/was their best pistol for airsoft skirmishes.

My just so happens to be a cheap little co2 Umarex USP .45; works great, and I never use handguns, but it'd be great to hear some thoughts.

so what is it? how good is the company that makes it? Razz
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1698
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Sacramento, CA

PostSubject: Re: Best (airsoft) handgun you've owned?   Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:25 pm

RecoN wrote:
Alright, this question has been tossed around a bit before, but no one has ever really shared what is/was their best pistol for airsoft skirmishes.

My just so happens to be a cheap little co2 Umarex USP .45; works great, and I never use handguns, but it'd be great to hear some thoughts.

so what is it? how good is the company that makes it? Razz
ive owned KWAs and WEs seems to me none of them are any good lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-08
Age : 20
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: Best (airsoft) handgun you've owned?   Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:36 am

Pandemonium wrote:
RecoN wrote:
Alright, this question has been tossed around a bit before, but no one has ever really shared what is/was their best pistol for airsoft skirmishes.

My just so happens to be a cheap little co2 Umarex USP .45; works great, and I never use handguns, but it'd be great to hear some thoughts.

so what is it? how good is the company that makes it? Razz
ive owned KWAs and WEs seems to me none of them are any good lol

Maybe the WE's, but the KWA's weren't any good? That's weird Surprised
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1698
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Sacramento, CA

PostSubject: Re: Best (airsoft) handgun you've owned?   Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:40 am

RecoN wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
RecoN wrote:
Alright, this question has been tossed around a bit before, but no one has ever really shared what is/was their best pistol for airsoft skirmishes.

My just so happens to be a cheap little co2 Umarex USP .45; works great, and I never use handguns, but it'd be great to hear some thoughts.

so what is it? how good is the company that makes it? Razz
ive owned KWAs and WEs seems to me none of them are any good lol

Maybe the WE's, but the KWA's weren't any good? That's weird Surprised
my ATP locks up a lot right now maybe its me any pistol i hold just breaks lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1873
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Best (airsoft) handgun you've owned?   Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:51 pm

another kwa lemon to add to the list of shit kwa produces

_________________
Repent for your sins or i will kill you with a Bible
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1873
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Best (airsoft) handgun you've owned?   Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:52 pm

another kwa lemon to add to the list of shit kwa produces

_________________
Repent for your sins or i will kill you with a Bible
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 3257
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-25
Age : 43
Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Best (airsoft) handgun you've owned?   Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Jester wrote:
another kwa lemon to add to the list of shit kwa produces

I wasn't happy with that KWA Mack 11 uzi I had a few years ago...even though it was all metal, the internal nozzle was plastic and broke during blowback action...mags leaked and wouldn't always fire a full clip...this is the kind of gun you shouldn't share with other players, because it would break and is not idiot proof.

I loved my Luger but only briefly enjoyed use its snail mag....I guess it is always better to use low capacity mags... but once more I got some mags that leaked.....

Im betting money on 1911 automatic airsoft pistols are more reliable, simply because more companys try to compete to make them.

Last, though , Im wondering if pistols can be made to fire as AEG and still kick the same!....as an AEG is cheaper and more reliable than using gas.

_________________




Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-08
Age : 20
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: Best (airsoft) handgun you've owned?   Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:43 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Jester wrote:
another kwa lemon to add to the list of shit kwa produces

I wasn't happy with that KWA Mack 11 uzi I had a few years ago...even though it was all metal, the internal nozzle was plastic and broke during blowback action...mags leaked and wouldn't always fire a full clip...this is the kind of gun you shouldn't share with other players, because it would break and is not idiot proof.

I loved my Luger but only briefly enjoyed use its snail mag....I guess it is always better to use low capacity mags... but once more I got some mags that leaked.....

Im betting money on 1911 automatic airsoft pistols are more reliable, simply because more companys try to compete to make them.

Last, though , Im wondering if pistols can be made to fire as AEG and still kick the same!....as an AEG is cheaper and more reliable than using gas.

AEG pistols have been made by companys like CYMA and the sort, but the components that make the pistol are already really cramped inside the pistol, so there's not that big of a chance of there being an AEG pistol with a moveable slide/blowback action
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Best (airsoft) handgun you've owned?   Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:16 pm

Jester wrote:
another kwa lemon to add to the list of shit kwa produces

ayo bitch. Just cause yo dumbass cant handle a gun don't mean kwa sucks niggy. I own all kwa and dem shit don't suck boi
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-08
Age : 20
Location : Miami

PostSubject: Re: Best (airsoft) handgun you've owned?   Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:23 am

BigDikk95 wrote:
Jester wrote:
another kwa lemon to add to the list of shit kwa produces

ayo bitch. Just cause yo dumbass cant handle a gun don't mean kwa sucks niggy. I own all kwa and dem shit don't suck boi

Sir, you just made my day. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1873
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Best (airsoft) handgun you've owned?   Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Jester wrote:
another kwa lemon to add to the list of shit kwa produces

ayo bitch. Just cause yo dumbass cant handle a gun don't mean kwa sucks niggy. I own all kwa and dem shit don't suck boi


i hope the way you talk doesnt reflect your intelligence, you sound like the kind of guy who doesnt want gun bans but would shoot his eye out in a "yo niggy watch this shit" moment

_________________
Repent for your sins or i will kill you with a Bible
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 966
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-29
Age : 20
Location : kendall

PostSubject: Re: Best (airsoft) handgun you've owned?   Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:15 pm

Jester wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jester wrote:
another kwa lemon to add to the list of shit kwa produces

ayo bitch. Just cause yo dumbass cant handle a gun don't mean kwa sucks niggy. I own all kwa and dem shit don't suck boi


i hope the way you talk doesnt reflect your intelligence, you sound like the kind of guy who doesnt want gun bans but would shoot his eye out in a "yo niggy watch this shit" moment

sounds about right.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1698
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Sacramento, CA

PostSubject: Re: Best (airsoft) handgun you've owned?   Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:04 pm

Jester wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jester wrote:
another kwa lemon to add to the list of shit kwa produces

ayo bitch. Just cause yo dumbass cant handle a gun don't mean kwa sucks niggy. I own all kwa and dem shit don't suck boi


i hope the way you talk doesnt reflect your intelligence, you sound like the kind of guy who doesnt want gun bans but would shoot his eye out in a "yo niggy watch this shit" moment

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 966
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-29
Age : 20
Location : kendall

PostSubject: Re: Best (airsoft) handgun you've owned?   Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:46 am

Pandemonium wrote:
Jester wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jester wrote:
another kwa lemon to add to the list of shit kwa produces

ayo bitch. Just cause yo dumbass cant handle a gun don't mean kwa sucks niggy. I own all kwa and dem shit don't suck boi


i hope the way you talk doesnt reflect your intelligence, you sound like the kind of guy who doesnt want gun bans but would shoot his eye out in a "yo niggy watch this shit" moment

lol dude!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Best (airsoft) handgun you've owned?   

Back to top Go down
 
Best (airsoft) handgun you've owned?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras
» Cheap airsoft items IE bio bbs, camo outfits and guns.
» Boulder Airsoft Patch Design
» Airsoft Repairs
» Lever Action Airsoft Rifle

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRSOFT RESERVE :: General Dialogue-
Jump to: