AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Forums VS Facebook Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Forums VS Facebook Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Forums VS Facebook Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Forums VS Facebook Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Forums VS Facebook Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Forums VS Facebook Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Forums VS Facebook Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Forums VS Facebook Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Forums VS Facebook Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Forums VS Facebook Vote_lcapForums VS Facebook Voting_barForums VS Facebook Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Forums VS Facebook Vote_lcapForums VS Facebook Voting_barForums VS Facebook Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Forums VS Facebook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

Forums VS Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Forums VS Facebook   Forums VS Facebook Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:25 pm

today i looked into Ghost95s facebook discussion page and now i truely understand why people choose facebook over forums. dont get me wrong i love this forum but man you can relay information on posts so much faster....

if forums are gonna survive they need to allow live postings
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Forums VS Facebook Empty
PostSubject: SandDragons last word....   Forums VS Facebook Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:31 pm

Well I may have to say that Face book may have very well won as being more trendy than a traditional forum.

Look at face book and you will constantlly see updated interesting and active posts, as well as updated cover photos.

This forum is rather inflexable when it come to posting noticable photos... the roll calls will not work because people here would rather play by face book style rules.

This forum all that has left may very well best be for posting of airsoft related topics and reviews.

I gotta say that many of the core players who first logged on here have begun to drop out, possiblly never bothering to log on here again.

Maybe the Forum has run its course but I do not understand why it has not caught on with the internet populace who may log on and drop in to view topics.

So now we got very active running face book airsoft forums....

I wouldn't want to sound all negative about it but the people have indicated their vote by going the face book way... I would continue to post topics here as well as transmit the same cut and paste topics there....

Heres to AIRSOFT RESERVE- salute!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

Forums VS Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums VS Facebook   Forums VS Facebook Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:41 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Well I may have to say that Face book may have very well won as being more trendy than a traditional forum.

Look at face book and you will constantlly see updated interesting and active posts, as well as updated cover photos.

This forum is rather inflexable when it come to posting noticable photos... the roll calls will not work because people here would rather play by face book style rules.

This forum all that has left may very well best be for posting of airsoft related topics and reviews.

I gotta say that many of the core players who first logged on here have begun to drop out, possiblly never bothering to log on here again.

Maybe the Forum has run its course but I do not understand why it has not caught on with the internet populace who may log on and drop in to view topics.

So now we got very active running face book airsoft forums....

I wouldn't want to sound all negative about it but the people have indicated their vote by going the face book way... I would continue to post topics here as well as transmit the same cut and paste topics there....

Heres to AIRSOFT RESERVE- salute!
i think facebook has dominated over forum by being so flexible, being able to easily used by different devices in different styles and so on
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

Forums VS Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums VS Facebook   Forums VS Facebook Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forums VS Facebook
Page 1 of 1