AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
airsoft reserve Forum reboot project Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
airsoft reserve Forum reboot project Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
airsoft reserve Forum reboot project Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
airsoft reserve Forum reboot project Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
airsoft reserve Forum reboot project Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
airsoft reserve Forum reboot project Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
airsoft reserve Forum reboot project Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
airsoft reserve Forum reboot project Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
airsoft reserve Forum reboot project Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
airsoft reserve Forum reboot project Vote_lcapairsoft reserve Forum reboot project Voting_barairsoft reserve Forum reboot project Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
airsoft reserve Forum reboot project Vote_lcapairsoft reserve Forum reboot project Voting_barairsoft reserve Forum reboot project Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

airsoft reserve Forum reboot project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

airsoft reserve Forum reboot project Empty
PostSubject: airsoft reserve Forum reboot project   airsoft reserve Forum reboot project Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:59 pm

I believe when this Forum was first started...The Administrator was at the time, very very active and playing in the field... He met up with fellow players and passed out flyer like business cards ...and took some great photos.

These first players took it to heart and did in fact attend roll calls, debriefs and posted independently.
What we need to do is repeat this matter in a Forum reboot project...get new players online here...basically ditching all previous baggage by learning from our faults.

Of course the momentum was not to remain we had stupid trolls, N00bs and just plain laziness on the posts.
Even I ,Sand Dragon began to feel that player attendance was acting out of some sort of Bratty rebelliousness.
I once spoke to some players at the olde Matrix store and he answered negative about even bothering to attend...The rejection level of feedback by guys who have never even known the people playing was staggering. I had reports of all sorts by independent players about cheating on field and it seemed to reflect directly back at the forum....That's JUST NO FAIR!

THE FORUM GETS THE F@CKING BLAME!

Hot topics were bad and dealing with anyone got worst!
-Of course I myself may have over contributed to this Forum....Posting as many postings as I did, I may have stolen everyone else s inspiration to post anything...stolen thunder and hurt egos... I apologize for overly clamping down on Bullshit topics that just became counter productive...I now figured that I can do no justice or enforce anything here...putting anyone on the spot for errors, just makes things really bad and thus pushes out that persons will to ever want to log on....There will be no more of that!

Attending players in our current forum are thus true survivors, but it's time for some guys to spread the news, and recruit brand new players... that will give the forum a jump start...This process must be cycled 0or the forum will just die (WASH RINSE AND REPEAT)
The forum players are usually very young people or parents and as time goes on, things change, people grow up, get jobs, and even get married and got kids....Airsoft Reserve forum could indeed grow as big as a search engine like Google in terms of related topics...unlike Face book which is a gated community where only your friends may enter...Your posted topics can be found and heard by anyone around the world.
Back to top Go down
Loyal
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Loyal

airsoft reserve Forum reboot project Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft reserve Forum reboot project   airsoft reserve Forum reboot project Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:37 pm

Bring back the forum!!! Very Happy
p.s subscribe to me please
https://www.youtube.com/user/TSOLeal
Back to top Go down
http://tacticalshadowops.webs.com

airsoft reserve Forum reboot project
Page 1 of 1