AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
What's good Miami, I'm back! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
What's good Miami, I'm back! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
What's good Miami, I'm back! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
What's good Miami, I'm back! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
What's good Miami, I'm back! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
What's good Miami, I'm back! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
What's good Miami, I'm back! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
What's good Miami, I'm back! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
What's good Miami, I'm back! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
What's good Miami, I'm back! Vote_lcapWhat's good Miami, I'm back! Voting_barWhat's good Miami, I'm back! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
What's good Miami, I'm back! Vote_lcapWhat's good Miami, I'm back! Voting_barWhat's good Miami, I'm back! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

What's good Miami, I'm back!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

What's good Miami, I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: What's good Miami, I'm back!   What's good Miami, I'm back! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 1:08 am

Hey guys long time that I haven't been following up on the forum, I kind of stopped playing for a while but now I am back. The B.E.A.S.T. Squad will resume play this Friday at airsoft Miami! Also I purchased a lipo from evike and I want to upgrade some internals, I think I should post it under the correct subject so we can keep the forum organized. With that being said, I hope you guys can give me some tech advise!

Hoooorahhhh
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: What's good Miami, I'm back!   What's good Miami, I'm back! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:09 pm

xTwiiisteDx wrote:
Hey guys long time that I haven't been following up on the forum, I kind of stopped playing for a while but now I am back. The B.E.A.S.T. Squad will resume play this Friday at airsoft Miami! Also I purchased a lipo from evike and I want to upgrade some internals, I think I should post it under the correct subject so we can keep the forum organized. With that being said, I hope you guys can give me some tech advise!

Hoooorahhhh

Better drop in to your local paintball shop or airsoft venue...I've really dropped out and am mostly working, just to stay alive!

Visit PB matrix field or Battle town and hook up with the HRO guys who may be visiting other fields... I have not visited any nearby CQB city's and I heard that one did in fact open but all my gear is sold off ..good luck!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: What's good Miami, I'm back!   What's good Miami, I'm back! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 8:45 pm

Welcome back! Sand Dragon dropped out couldn't handle the heat on the field. Its better to just sit and watch from a chair and use your imagination lol! If you can post pictures from the fields you play at that would be great! I need to come out and play also its been a while. Any questions PM me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's good Miami, I'm back!   What's good Miami, I'm back! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's good Miami, I'm back!
Page 1 of 1