AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
S.F.A.R. Field Rules Vote_lcapS.F.A.R. Field Rules Voting_barS.F.A.R. Field Rules Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
S.F.A.R. Field Rules Vote_lcapS.F.A.R. Field Rules Voting_barS.F.A.R. Field Rules Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

S.F.A.R. Field Rules

Go down 
+14
ACE
RUBOP
Toletero
Ariel
XIII
Zulu
nesquick_23
Ebola
juanquy25
xpvnreaperx
SEABEE
RAPTOR
Jester
NOBODY
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

S.F.A.R. Field Rules Empty
PostSubject: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Rule#1. When playing inside the building only Semi Auto can be used. Full auto is allowed outside in the woods or when playong open field. This will also give you the option to toggle between semi-full to your best judgement.

Rule#2. You must be at least 15' away when shooting anyone, please try to aim for the body.

Rule#3. If any of the above rules are disregarded by any player they will be banned from the following game. And can resume the game thereafter.

Here are the Rule & Regulations of the S.F.A.R. Field

BASIC FIREARM SAFETY

1. ALWAYS treat all guns as if they were loaded and lethal.

2. ALWAYS keep your gun pointed in a safe direction.

3. ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to fire.

4. NEVER point your gun at anyone when not in an Airsoft game.

5. ALWAYS wear eye and ear protection when shooting.

AIRSOFT RULES

1. ALWAYS call yourself out when hit. If in doubt, call yourself out to be safe. Make sure you yell hit or act out your death loud enough so everyone knows you’re hit.

2. NEVER call someone else out. If you know you hit them and they did not respond, do not say anything. They may not have felt the hit. If you know they felt the hit, next time you shoot them, shoot them more or go for skin and MAKE them feel it. NEVER call someone out. It is bad sportsmanship.

1. ALWAYS try to aim for center of mass. Airsoft isn’t ultra-accurate, so head shots are unavoidable, just try to be courteous. The exception to this is if all you can see is their head, you can take the shot. You would in real life combat, so only follow this if it is practical.

2. NEVER shoot someone point-blank unless they would not surrender. See surrender rule.

3. ALWAYS say something like, “nice shot”, or, “good one”, to your opponent when they hit you. You can wait until the round is over to maintain realism.

4. NEVER leave the boundaries of the playing field during a game.

5. ALWAYS try to act out a dramatic hit or death to add to the realism. It is fun for everyone, especially the person who hits you.

6. NEVER play dead or possum when an opponent is in view. This is dishonorable.

7. ALWAYS display your death rag when hit and while exiting the combat area. If you don’t have one, hold your gun above your head.

8. NEVER talk or interact with players after you are hit. Dead men don’t talk or give guns to people!

9. ALWAYS stay down after you are hit and only exit once the combat has moved to another area. You don’t want the sound of your footsteps to throw off someone who is trying to hear their enemy’s footsteps.

10. NEVER insult or yell at another player.

11. ALWAYS wear proper eye protection during all combat rounds. Do not lift up your goggles or glasses even to wipe them off. You can always catch one in the eye!

HIT RULES

Any hit to the body, limbs, or head is considered a kill. Hits to the gun being held by the player are ignored and play continues without pause.

SURRENDER RULE

Airsoft guns can injure so if you get close enough to someone (point-blank range), and have a bead on them, and a direct shot, yell, ”SURRENDER!”. If they surrender, they are dead as this gives the person a chance to avoid being shot at close range. If they do not surrender (and no one HAS to surrender), then you may shoot them but remember center of mass.

KNIFE KILL

If you can sneak up on someone and tap them on the shoulder before they know you’re there, that is a “knife kill” and they are dead. This is a very rare move and is highly commendable.

STAGING AREA

Do not test fire your guns around the staging area. Find a safe place to shoot away from the loading/staging area. People aren’t always wearing eye protection around the staging area so even if you are shooting away from everyone, there are always ricochets or people walking back from the combat areas.

SPECTATORS, PHOTOGRAPHERS, AND GUESTS

Sometimes someone who isn’t playing may be present at the staging area or in the combat zone. These people must ALWAYS wear eye protection. This is for their safety, so if they can’t follow this rule, they will not be allowed to be there, period. Photographers that are present in combat zones, must be part of a combat team to maintain realism and to keep from confusing players or throwing off someone who is trying to hear their enemy. Spectators and guests must stay out of the combat zone and can only watch from either the staging area or outside the boundaries. Even in these areas, eye protection must be worn at all times!

ADDITIONS

Trash: The discard of trash will not be permitted on the premiss but only in designated trash recepticals.
Please treat this location as it were your home and keep it clean.

Roof: For safety reasons the climbing onto the roof of the building will not be permitted.

AS TO ANYONE CAUGHT BREAKING THE RULES THEY WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND NOT INVITED BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
NOBODY & EBOLA

Last edited by NOBODY on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:52 pm

beautiful!! that way people with hot guns wont lipo the hell out of your face cause they dont know how to use their iron sights.
Back to top Go down
RAPTOR
Private 1st class
RAPTOR

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:10 am

I'm not totally agree on that issue. we need "SENTIDO COMUN" at the time to pull the trigger!

RAPTOR OUT !
Back to top Go down
http://www.atagairsoft.webs.com
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:17 am

RAPTOR wrote:
I'm not totally agree on that issue. we need "SENTIDO COMUN" at the time to pull the trigger!

RAPTOR OUT !

It should be like you said Raptor. use your brain boys. Its not that hard
Back to top Go down
xpvnreaperx
Private 1st class
xpvnreaperx

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:21 pm

i frankly dont agree with that rule, because we buy automatic guns which are expensive, and not all of us are trigger happy
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:30 pm

xpvnreaperx wrote:
i frankly dont agree with that rule, because we buy automatic guns which are expensive, and not all of us are trigger happy

you dont need auto to get a kill. aim down your sights for once and automatic guns come with a semi auto function....even still all people need is a 2-3 round bursts which many people dont know how to do.....whats needed is dicipline....
Back to top Go down
juanquy25

juanquy25

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Not all guns are that accurate, what we need is to be responsible and make a fps rule for CQB, nothing over 370 or what not.
Back to top Go down
Ebola
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ebola

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:33 pm

I CAN'T WAIT TO

[img]S.F.A.R. Field Rules Banthe10[/img]

"THE CHEATERS!!!"

Ebola What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Luciferscritic
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:40 pm

juanquy25 wrote:
Not all guns are that accurate, what we need is to be responsible and make a fps rule for CQB, nothing over 370 or what not.

Suspect even an lpeg is accurate at cqb distance....in the forest where you might be shooting at over 150 ft accuracy wont be questioned but in a cqb environment there is no excuse for head shots.
Back to top Go down
xpvnreaperx
Private 1st class
xpvnreaperx

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Jester wrote:

you dont need auto to get a kill. aim down your sights for once and automatic guns come with a semi auto function....even still all people need is a 2-3 round bursts which many people dont know how to do.....whats needed is dicipline....

yeah, but still i mean sometimes u shoot some1 and u hit him with one shot, and they dont call it and just hide, then wat, iv had that problem and just solve it by lighting them up
Back to top Go down
nesquick_23
Private 1st class
nesquick_23

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:57 pm

i dont agree with the surrender rules how are ypu going to ask someone if they give up??????i understand if you sneak up behind them but if there is a distance why ask they can just shoot you back!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:04 pm

nesquick_23 wrote:
i dont agree with the surrender rules how are ypu going to ask someone if they give up??????i understand if you sneak up behind them but if there is a distance why ask they can just shoot you back!!!!!!!!!

the bang rule is very often confused with the surrender thing.....when someone says bang youre dead...they basically let you know there was no way in hell youre getting away from that and they werent gonna wasste a bb on you and for courtesy...now surrender is a nice way of saying ok youre dead but its your desicion if you wanna get lit up or not.....but if someone bangs you out from 10 feet youre gone. no if ands or buts
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:37 am

i dont agree at all with having to change our fps people should but guns with w.e fps they see fit im more then sure we dont have people playng with us that are complete asswholes and have 500 fps on an aeg in cqc so we ALL just have to be smart about our shoots and our range .
Back to top Go down
XIII
Private 1st class
XIII

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:09 am

Jester wrote:
juanquy25 wrote:

Suspect even an lpeg is accurate at cqb distance....in the forest where you might be shooting at over 150 ft accuracy wont be questioned but in a cqb environment there is no excuse for head shots.

well that doesn't work if the only thing they are showing is their head.
i know someone is going to say something about this post and i never take headshots unless i really have to in CQC, but think realistically. you are in a room and 4 rooms down, there is a guy poping his head out every 3 seconds. on the 4th second hes going to shoot at you. then pop his head out to check what your new position is. would i be wrong to shoot him in the head if thats all hes showing?
assuming he has all the proper eye protection and all to to begin with. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://perfectsoldiersmiami.freeforums.org/index.php
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:07 am

I agree with you 13 look when your in the moment and your in the game you have at least 15 to 25 bb's flaying pass your head when you pop out to shoot back there is going to be times that where you hit that person its going to be in the head if thats what that person is exposing at the moment you know but then its not nice to where your in the field and your shooting at someone at your pointing up high thats where it not fair and should not be done but in a indoor game there is no way you or anyone can have control of the outcome of where your bb hits that person. Unless like if you have that person in your site and he does not no your there and you still aim high then thats where you can have a agurment on the shot
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:53 am

i still DO NOT agree to an fps rule that would be complete bull no one and i mean no one is out to hurt you on the field if you cheat and you get lit up you better realize thats your own damn fault call your out in one shot and there will be no pain and no need for an fps rule and as far as cqc you do not have control theres not enough distance between you and the target to control the shot your just going to shoot for w.e you can not to mention theres no lack of cover there so alot of times the only thing sticking out is your head or your gun and only one of them counts as an out so watch yourself anyway thats all i gotta say have a nice day people .
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:27 pm

Zulu wrote:
i still DO NOT agree to an fps rule that would be complete bull no one and i mean no one is out to hurt you on the field if you cheat and you get lit up you better realize thats your own damn fault call your out in one shot and there will be no pain and no need for an fps rule and as far as cqc you do not have control theres not enough distance between you and the target to control the shot your just going to shoot for w.e you can not to mention theres no lack of cover there so alot of times the only thing sticking out is your head or your gun and only one of them counts as an out so watch yourself anyway thats all i gotta say have a nice day people .

no i have to dissagree with that. the fps should be limited to 370-400 cause theres alot of people with over that who use lipo batteries and dont know how to control their damn trigger fingers....theres no need to shoot the shit out of someone and keep shooting cause chances are, that by doing that you wont hear the person call out and keep shooting them....which will only cause problems
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:39 pm

hi jester yes i understand were your coming from i can agree to 380-410 including lipo that would be fair and understandable i thought you ment just 370 which if that was the case why the hell would people be spending 200 dollars on guns because with that fps we are better off going to sports authority and paying 80 bucks i just don't want to make this an argument because i already had it at silo.com and i have wanted to kill that d@#k head murdock for awhile but another reason why i think people use high fps is because they get sick of people getting shot with a 400 fps gun and not calling out so they up the power so that when you get shot you better call out or they just bring the pain some more so yes i agree sometimes its bull shit how strong the guns are i agree that its also bull shit how people don't call out and the number 1 way to fix that is by making it hurt anyway i understand were your coming from and it would help again not trying to fight you just expressing myself .
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Well i agree with both of you Zulu and jester. But for one this is not a professional field and i cant talk for the rest of the people that play out there but i know most of them would not like anyone telling them how much their gun is allowed to shoot. I sure as hell dont want no one to tell me what i can shoot or not shoot. Like Zulu said if you want to avoid getting light up by one of those guns u call yourself out at the first time you feel the hit. and trust me these guns are not that loud to where your not going to here them call the hit. And like i said before you have no control in the building of where you hit someone. You hit what is exposed. And also what happens when your gun shoots more then 400 fps out the box like many of these guns do.Look the best you can do is what we did this sunday in the building only single fire no full auto thats the best that we can do remenber this is a open field to all we cant tell people what they can shoot what they cant and who can come or who can not

Ranger Out
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:51 pm

AGREED
Back to top Go down
Toletero
Private 1st class
Toletero

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:55 pm

I have to put my two sentence here!!! I am one of those guy who have 500+ fps guns, and reason I have my gun shooting that hard is not to hurt people, or for them to call their hits, only I have experience that sometimes in the field at sort distance bbs will not get there or to me, meaning I have people shot at me and I can clearly see the bbs falling in front of me feet. In reality with the wind factor in a open field bbs become less accurate. I agreed that high FPS guns shouldn't be in use in a CQB environment because of the short distance we all are when playing, but that's why I have two guns, one with high FPS and one with 300 to 400 FPS, and also if we come to know these guns, a guns that fires at 500+ FPS is has a very slow rate of fire because of the spring, so is not ideal for CQB when you want a constant rate of fire. What I dont understand is why people fight so much, for me if you dont call your hit I'll keep playing and have fun, we not here to really save the world. We play, we finish the game and will start all over again. Lets just have fun and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:24 am

AGREED
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:09 pm

I agree with you but you cant tell me that when you and the guy are stairing each other down barrel to barrel and you know both of you are hitting each other and you call yourself out and that other person stays there like if you guys aint just light each other up thats what bothers me even though that ima be in the next game its just if we think about it like that then really whats the point in playing and how you guys do go training and putting the work in and making your gun shoot at a longer range all that so when you do hit someone they act like they aint just feel it
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:38 pm

idk id rather deal with silo bulls@*t than the compound bulls@*t...cause at least in silo they dont light you up in the face with super hot guns.

im sorry but higher fps has nothing to do with range...you want range then get a better hopup. what happens when an enemy gets close to you? im betting 50 dollars that you arent gonna pull out that cqb gun and shoot them with it. and im pretty sure your not gonna be having a good time if someone shoots you in the face or genitals with a 500 fps gun in cqb distance. especially when 75% of the players are using lipo batteries.
not trying to insult anyone or start a problem just my two cents.3
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:14 pm

Well jester i see that your problem is getting hit in the face in the building cause you keep going back to that and since we are all men that play out here ima tell it to you stright up look first of all nobody out there has complained about fps thats one and if ur scared of getting hit in the face you can do a few things one you dont play or two you get a paintball mask its that simple ok. To me i really dont see why we are talking about this in the first place look bro my little cousin Seabee's son got shot in the forhead from around lets say about 15 feet away and not in the building by a gas blowback shooting really hot and he started to gush out blood you know what that little kid did. Nothing he got bandage up and the next weekend he was out there playing no harm done now he wears a paintball mask thats it life goes on the kid apoligize for shoting that close and nothing happend and that little kid 8 year old you can not get that kid from playing inside the builing so i dont see what problem you have about wanting to get peoples fps lower.

And about range you cant tell me that a 380 fps gun is going to reach the same distance as a 500 fps thats impossible no matter what hop up that 380 gun has

and like you said this is not to start fights or nothing IM just putting MY 2 cents in it

And forgive me if i insulted you in anyway it was not my intention
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.F.A.R. Field Rules   S.F.A.R. Field Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.F.A.R. Field Rules
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next