AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Vote_lcapPost your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Voting_barPost your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Vote_lcapPost your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Voting_barPost your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!

Go down 
+39
Vagabond
Pandemonium
SoldierXDefcon
Drunk Monk
M4Wolf
SheepDogRex
Silk
GioZ00
EAGLE
DoubleTap
ThomasTheTankEngine
Landa
hitgen
bbrandon55
SFAA, Inc.
Slayerfanx55
Soul_purifier
Reaper
Digital Jedi
Umbrellaemployee
Pepper
Randy
Slim
DEVIN
Repo
Medic_TD_Dan
Trip
CRANE
Gmery
rolonvan
Airsoft Danny
Nixon
tommygunner9
MAG
predator2-58
Jester
sithlordharley
gonzalo
SandDragon
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:42 pm

Gmery wrote:

thats a bad ass uniform bro! good work on it may i ask how much was the helmet? i'm thinking if i should get that or bonnie hat

Sports authority...around 30 bucks....that helmet though isnt mine lol
Back to top Go down
Gmery
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Gmery

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:28 pm

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:
Gmery wrote:

thats a bad ass uniform bro! good work on it may i ask how much was the helmet? i'm thinking if i should get that or bonnie hat

Sports authority...around 30 bucks....that helmet though isnt mine lol

30 BUCKS?! the helmet with velcro?! damn i need to pass by and check sports authority.
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:32 pm

nah dude, just the helmet. you put the velcro on yourself
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:34 pm

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:
My Captin Price look for the Mid-Night Launch of MW2
Oh and Monster Came by and Took pics of me cuz im a model lol...i know your "JEALOUS"
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Mw210
mutli-cam ness!
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 24721_1418103977134_1368660586_1198015_3418170_n

Model, haha. good price look though
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:45 pm

ya theres 3 different helmets to choose from like that
all are made by protec but u can always get a knock off
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Pro%20tec
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Protec_full_cut (hard ear covers seen used by seals a lot)
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Protecgrey
you can get the velcro at joann fabrics for about $5 its industial strength with a sticky back
Back to top Go down
Gmery
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Gmery

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:40 pm

sithlordharley wrote:
ya theres 3 different helmets to choose from like that
all are made by protec but u can always get a knock off
you can get the velcro at joann fabrics for about $5 its industial strength with a sticky back

that's good intel bro appreciate that im definetly going to check that out
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:54 pm

if u also want to get a perfect replica they use the same nvg mount on those helms as they do the ibh
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 HT-HT-05-TAN
they cost $20
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:57 pm

were! were! were! bounce
Back to top Go down
Slim

Slim

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Gmery wrote:
Mine was a metal gear lookish one it was hard to find several pieces of this its pretty personal tho
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Steamcl
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Multicamz
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Dscf2096copy

i'm pretty happy with the results !

Yea here's the deal. You can't wear that patch until you're SF. YOU DAMN SURE CAN'T WEAR AN SF PATCH ON YOUR RIGHT SIDE UNTIL YOU HAVE DEPLOYED. If you think there is any excuse at all for misrepresenting or imitating an 18 series, be it as a symbol of what you want to achieve or a symbol of your appreciation for those who have achieved it, you have a seriously loose grip on reality my friend. I'm stationed at Bragg, and I keep hearing about kids back home in miami running around with SF patches and tabs. Let me tell you this, if I ever saw one of you guys at a game, I would waste no time in handing your ass a reality check. If you want to be SF, good luck, better get training. Honestly though, you just seem like a kid (I don't care how old you are) with way too much money and serious delusions about who you are. Never ever wear that patch or those tabs, not even in private. You haven't earned it and I don't think you ever will, its disrespectful, bottom line. End of ass-chewing.
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:41 pm

Slim wrote:

Yea here's the deal. You can't wear that patch until you're SF. YOU DAMN SURE CAN'T WEAR AN SF PATCH ON YOUR RIGHT SIDE UNTIL YOU HAVE DEPLOYED. If you think there is any excuse at all for misrepresenting or imitating an 18 series, be it as a symbol of what you want to achieve or a symbol of your appreciation for those who have achieved it, you have a seriously loose grip on reality my friend. I'm stationed at Bragg, and I keep hearing about kids back home in miami running around with SF patches and tabs. Let me tell you this, if I ever saw one of you guys at a game, I would waste no time in handing your ass a reality check. If you want to be SF, good luck, better get training. Honestly though, you just seem like a kid (I don't care how old you are) with way too much money and serious delusions about who you are. Never ever wear that patch or those tabs, not even in private. You haven't earned it and I don't think you ever will, its disrespectful, bottom line. End of ass-chewing.

Hey who cares . he bought the patches .. anyways my friends that are SF are honored that people look up to them and what they have achieved. Your stationed at fort Bragg you get to do shit these kids here dream of doing, jumping out Black hawks and c130s and drilling, dont get why your mad at people who look up to you.
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:49 pm

I feel if someone wants to show support or show how they look up to the armed forces they should buy a Shirt that says I support our troops and put up an American flag.. but thats just me
Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:20 pm

[quote="sithlordharley"]I feel if someone wants to show support or show how they look up to the armed forces they should buy a Shirt that says I support our troops and put up an American flag.. but thats just me[/quote]

i found a gigantic sticker that says the same exact thing in one of my classes.
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:27 pm

your such a Drama Queen Drama Queen
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:29 pm

if you say so
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:31 pm

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:
your such a Drama Queen Drama Queen

lmao
Back to top Go down
Trip
Private 1st class
Trip

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:17 pm

YOU GUYS SHOULD ALL GET A LIFE.... OR GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC.... AND FOR MR FT BRAGG OVER HERE I FUCKING DARE YOU TO TRY TO TOUCH ONE OF MY PATCHES... ILL GIVE YOU A REALITY CHECK...
Back to top Go down
Pepper

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:35 pm

REALLY?? IS THIS THE MOST RETARDED POST EVER?? CALM DOWN BLACK BEARD...HES 13!!!! Y ARE YOU IN THE ROOM WITH A GIRL AND POSTING ON HERE?? BTW SHOULDNT YOU KNOW MR FT BRAG?? COAST GUARD ANYONE?? BTW...DONT BE LATE TO YOUR GRADUATION PARTY!!

CONGRATS ON GRADUATING!! COASTIE JIMMY CLASS OF 2009!!! SORRY I COULDNT MAKE YOUR GRADUATION....I THINK I MIGHT HAVE BEEN PLAYING PAINTBALL WITH YOU THAT MORNING
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:44 pm

Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by sithlordharley on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : felt like it)
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:44 am

More Funny Airsoft humor and - tactical shit!....and not too serious but it could happen!

Photo: SANDDRAGON

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 49843411

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 46506410

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 49843511

PHOTO : GIZMO- Suicide MODE!
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 49843412Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 49843510

Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Umbrellaemployee
Private 1st class
Umbrellaemployee

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:19 am

haven't gotten good pics except in cosplay but this is basicly just my regular airsoft uniform umbrella ftw
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 44269_1609371524007_1527800223_1498849_1000777_n

I'm defendantly calling dib's on an "umbrella assassin" if that resident evil game sanddragon talked about is played

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Zombie-walk-2010-at-lincoln-road.5435171.87

Last edited by Umbrellaemployee on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:21 am

lol i was there
Back to top Go down
Umbrellaemployee
Private 1st class
Umbrellaemployee

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:27 am

lol cool did you see me get swarmed. everytime i started shooting my p90 (i was dry firing it) i would have the whole crowd chase me
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:29 am

lol i walk walkin right behind u for a bit... i was wear the leather jacket
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:04 am

new helmet to my soon to be delta loadout

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 9fab2fd8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next