AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Sunday September 26, 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Sunday September 26, 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Sunday September 26, 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Sunday September 26, 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Sunday September 26, 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Sunday September 26, 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Sunday September 26, 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Sunday September 26, 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Sunday September 26, 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Sunday September 26, 2010 Vote_lcapSunday September 26, 2010 Voting_barSunday September 26, 2010 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Sunday September 26, 2010 Vote_lcapSunday September 26, 2010 Voting_barSunday September 26, 2010 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Sunday September 26, 2010

Go down 
+5
Streets
DEVIN
Otto
GizMo
SandDragon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Sunday September 26, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Sunday September 26, 2010   Sunday September 26, 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:02 pm

A very cloudy day with minimal wind and no rain at all.

My FAT friend Mario came over for a visit and helped me set up th "kite" tent.... although he cannot play he may bring over 4 more who will in the future.

Nice to see more terrorist role playing today...I had to comply and change my gangster outfit.

Mostly death match today and the Clans refused to join us in a Sniper hunt... once again I found the sniper and his bb found me!

Funny fighting in a fire fight and suddenlly losing all battery power!... was surrounded and killed! affraid

Dispite my new pistol holster for my LUGER to prevent accidental dropping it fell of me twice in a game!.... Found it much later in the field and asecond time it clattered to the floor in the CQB building... WHAT A PIECE OF SH@T!

Then one friendly MONKEY mishandled it and it fell to the floor again!

I took the liberty of resealing the gate barracade as we left last... next week I will try to clean the hallways again.

Also today some JACKASS friend of mine opened fire upon my Kite tarp shade tent and startled everyone inside it...Ya it was a joke but a dangerious joke...some idiot with a lipo might also accidentlly peneitrate the tarp and blind some one....please RESPECT those who are waiting for the next game in the shade tent or it might get UGLY.

I may not be the best player but I do what I can to Organize games, Occationally clean and remove trash as well as develope game theories and other Developement that will further enhance our experience on game day.

And it may look and sound riddiculious but It is all fun if ya all just play along.
Back to top Go down
GizMo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GizMo

PostSubject: Re: Sunday September 26, 2010   Sunday September 26, 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:47 pm

good games Very Happy not as hot. nice taking on FAST and DAWG good fire fights most every everybody called their shots..... Big Tank
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuiko
Otto
Private 1st class
Otto

PostSubject: Re: Sunday September 26, 2010   Sunday September 26, 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:01 pm

Good day. i really enjoyed playing with structured teams for a few games. Dawg and FAST are awesome opponents, No crying, fair games, the way it was meant to be. Hopefully people jump on the team thing and we can stop all of the fighting and crying that goes on on Sundays. Duel But overall today was a GOOD DAY! Much DOOOM was conducted. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Sunday September 26, 2010   Sunday September 26, 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:15 pm

SandDragon wrote:

My FAT friend Mario came over for a visit and helped me set up th "kite" tent.... although he cannot play he may bring over 4 more who will in the future.

Nice to see more terrorist role playing today...I had to comply and change my gangster outfit.

Mostly death match today and the Clans refused to join us in a Sniper hunt... once again I found the sniper and his bb found me!

Funny fighting in a fire fight and suddenlly losing all battery power!... was surrounded and killed! affraid

Dispite my new pistol holster for my LUGER to prevent accidental dropping it fell of me twice in a game!.... Found it much later in the field and asecond time it clattered to the floor in the CQB building... WHAT A PIECE OF SH@T!

I took the liberty of resealing the gate barracade as we left last... next week I will try to clean the hallways again.

Also today some JACKASS friend of mine opened fire upon my Kite tarp shade tent and startled everyone inside it...Ya it was a joke but a dangerious joke...some idiot with a lipo might also accidentlly peneitrate the tarp and blind some one....please RESPECT those who are waiting for the next game in the shade tent or it might get UGLY.

I may not be the best player but I do what I can to Organize games, Occationally clean and remove trash as well as develope game theories and other Developement that will further enhance our experience on game day.

And it may look and sound riddiculious but It is all fun if ya all just play along.

My bb found u and 3 other people to.lol Very Happy .Everyone called there hits today exept for one guy that stayed in the middle of the hallway for like 5 seconds agter i strarted shooting.lol.waterver...I got left alone against like 6 h.r.o members in one game.i cant bileave i maid it up to the first floor. Shocked at the end they banged me out.today everyone stayed untill the end and me sanddragon ,his friend and zrblk?...the guy with the g36 and long hair!!we went to wendys after.then the surplus store and then me and sanddragon went to pb.It was a pritty good today and the sniper game was good.
Back to top Go down
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

PostSubject: Re: Sunday September 26, 2010   Sunday September 26, 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:55 pm

Otto wrote:
Good day. i really enjoyed playing with structured teams for a few games. Dawg and FAST are awesome opponents, No crying, fair games, the way it was meant to be. Hopefully people jump on the team thing and we can stop all of the fighting and crying that goes on on Sundays. Duel But overall today was a GOOD DAY! Much DOOOM was conducted. Twisted Evil

Twisted Evil
Violent how i felt... STFU! and play
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Mobius
Corporal
Corporal
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: Sunday September 26, 2010   Sunday September 26, 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:01 pm

DEVIN wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

My bb found u and 3 other people to.lol Very Happy .Everyone called there hits today exept for one guy that stayed in the middle of the hallway for like 5 seconds agter i strarted shooting.lol.waterver...I got left alone against like 6 h.r.o members in one game.i cant bileave i maid it up to the first floor. Shocked at the end they banged me out.today everyone stayed untill the end and me sanddragon ,his friend and zrblk?...the guy with the g36 and long hair!!we went to wendys after.then the surplus store and then me and sanddragon went to pb.It was a pritty good today and the sniper game was good.

it was Zrblnk but i changed it to Mobius since the prior isn't an actual word, overall fun day, i was there early and the weather was enough for the air force to issue a base warning which i found amusing but aside from the horrid humidity no complaints here.
Back to top Go down
Judge
Private 1st class
Judge

PostSubject: Re: Sunday September 26, 2010   Sunday September 26, 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:20 am

The Sniper hunt was bad ass. Devin, another dude with a bolt action and me with my M4 where the three snipers. No spotters, no AEG support just three against like 12 I think. We spread out really well, It was a hell of a coincidence but when one sniper would shoot everyone converged on his possition, then another sniper would pop up and shoot and the hunters would shift thier attention long enough for the first snipers to run and find another spot or simply take out another target. At one point I had 4 guys walk withing 8 feet of my possition. I watched them but didnt move, waited for them to pass and then came out to take out targets. I was the last one out of my team at the end but alas I was K.I.A.

Im starting to see why some folks rather not play death match all the time. These other scenarios have alot of potential. We played a "capture the building" type game which was a nice change up too. And Ive yet to play the Zombie games but it sounds cool as well.

What was all that fighting I heard over in the west field in one game? Some one was like ready to toss down!

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Sunday September 26, 2010   Sunday September 26, 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:30 am

Judge wrote:
The Sniper hunt was bad ass. Devin, another dude with a bolt action and me with my M4 where the three snipers. No spotters, no AEG support just three against like 12 I think. We spread out really well, It was a hell of a coincidence but when one sniper would shoot everyone converged on his possition, then another sniper would pop up and shoot and the hunters would shift thier attention long enough for the first snipers to run and find another spot or simply take out another target. At one point I had 4 guys walk withing 8 feet of my possition. I watched them but didnt move, waited for them to pass and then came out to take out targets. I was the last one out of my team at the end but alas I was K.I.A.

Im starting to see why some folks rather not play death match all the time. These other scenarios have alot of potential. We played a "capture the building" type game which was a nice change up too. And Ive yet to play the Zombie games but it sounds cool as well.

What was all that fighting I heard over in the west field in one game? Some one was like ready to toss down!

Glad the Snipers got there game... Check out the Milisim game Senerio Post for new posted Game Senerios.

And I knew your heart skipped a beat as the enemy drew near! affraid

Back to top Go down
evil e
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
evil e

PostSubject: Re: Sunday September 26, 2010   Sunday September 26, 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Great day, the games were nice and long. Mostly everybody called their hits....I just lit up the rest of them until they did. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DyeHard
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
DyeHard

PostSubject: Re: Sunday September 26, 2010   Sunday September 26, 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:05 pm

Pretty good day yesterday. Last couple of games were good running against HRO. There was no problems with calling hits and other crap. Good time! Clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday September 26, 2010   Sunday September 26, 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday September 26, 2010
Page 1 of 1