AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Roll call rage saturday Vote_lcapRoll call rage saturday Voting_barRoll call rage saturday Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Roll call rage saturday Vote_lcapRoll call rage saturday Voting_barRoll call rage saturday Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Roll call rage saturday

Go down 
+7
NOBODY
EAGLE
Mobius
devil
ROCK
SandDragon
DEVIN
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

Roll call rage saturday Empty
PostSubject: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:05 pm

Me and 3 others r planing to got to the building during day and rage after at night.

Who else is in?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:13 pm

DEVIN wrote:
Me and 3 others r planing to got to the building during day and rage after at night.

Who else is in?

Anyone wanna go for a night game at Rage?

We will be showing off our skills if you attend and maybe even recruit some new airsofters to S.F.A.R.

I will be bringing some S.F.A.R. Cards

Entree fee is 15 dollars.
Back to top Go down
ROCK
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:28 pm

SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

Who else is in?

Anyone wanna go for a night game at Rage?

We will be showing off our skills if you attend and maybe even recruit some new airsofters to S.F.A.R.

I will be bringing some S.F.A.R. Cards

Entree fee is 15 dollars.

Hopefully you guys hang around until the yourger kids leave so we can run some sencerios. See you guys there.

Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:06 pm

im gunna try to go. I have been wanting to
Back to top Go down
Mobius
Corporal
Corporal
Mobius

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:19 pm

I'm game.
, I get out of work a mt 7 so I'll get there around 8
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Me, SandDragon, Sikes and Devin are in.

Also Rock do you mind if the sfar crew plays with you guys remember me i was the one who played with you the first time i went there
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:29 am

Maybe since my wife is out of the country.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:25 am

I will be there either as a field admin or as a player...unknown just yet.

What I do know is that I will have four mystery bags for four lucky players courtesy of the South Florida Airsoft Assocation and Echo 1 USA. What is in these bags you ask? Well if I told you it wouldnt be a mystery, but its free for you so you cant go wrong.
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:58 am

ill prolly be there since i live nextdoor
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:02 pm

EuroSoft78 wrote:
I will be there either as a field admin or as a player...unknown just yet.

What I do know is that I will have four mystery bags for four lucky players courtesy of the South Florida Airsoft Assocation and Echo 1 USA. What is in these bags you ask? Well if I told you it wouldnt be a mystery, but its free for you so you cant go wrong.

what is it.like a raffle?
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:39 pm

Nope not at all. No raffles, no money to give us. Just a gift from the South Florida Airsoft Association and our sponsors.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:16 pm

awesome what do you have to do to get one just get there early or something
Back to top Go down
ROCK
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:35 pm

EAGLE wrote:
Me, SandDragon, Sikes and Devin are in.

Also Rock do you mind if the sfar crew plays with you guys remember me i was the one who played with you the first time i went there

No problem we're set up just outside the main staging area.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:06 pm

Got it see you there Rock
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Eagle I am still figuring out what will qualify a player to receive said items. It could be their use of teamwork, their respect for other players on and off the field. It could be for some new player and its his first time out. It could be anything really.

Being there is most certainly a start.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:59 pm

Got it thanks Euro
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:33 pm

NOBODY wrote:
Maybe since my wife is out of the country.

Does anyone have a camera that can shoot a night battle?... looks like Rage is looking hot!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:40 pm

EuroSoft78 wrote:
Eagle I am still figuring out what will qualify a player to receive said items. It could be their use of teamwork, their respect for other players on and off the field. It could be for some new player and its his first time out. It could be anything really.

Dude there are 2 kinds of people- good and evil!....Givers and Takers!

I tend to give but there are those who are always taking stuff so I do not expect them to give back any gifts!

now I'm not saying takers are all selfish and evil but it may just seem like a bad habit they never noticed...the good reciever should have been worthy of recieving it- (Earned it!)
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:45 pm

i have a cam but would need an infrared light to capture the battle.. if anyone want to put in i can make one from radioshack
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:03 am

SandDragon wrote:
EuroSoft78 wrote:

Dude there are 2 kinds of people- good and evil!....Givers and Takers!

I tend to give but there are those who are always taking stuff so I do not expect them to give back any gifts!

now I'm not saying takers are all selfish and evil but it may just seem like a bad habit they never noticed...the good reciever should have been worthy of recieving it- (Earned it!)
earned never given and what's earned is yours forever.
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:35 pm

anyone chip in $10 to get an infrared lightbulb?
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:30 pm

guess not
Back to top Go down
Matrix Tactical
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:53 pm

im going with 2 more ppl
Back to top Go down
Claw99
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Claw99

PostSubject: Yo!!   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:37 am

I and My youngest son will be thier. The other two have to work. Maybe we can make it to Rage. If so, i will bring my night vision camera.
Back to top Go down
http://netmasterscorp.net
Claw99
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Claw99

PostSubject: Ho Chi Mihn   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:42 am

What ever happened to Ho Chi Mihn this Saturday?
Back to top Go down
http://netmasterscorp.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll call rage saturday   Roll call rage saturday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll call rage saturday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next