AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Ban on underage kids. Vote_lcapBan on underage kids. Voting_barBan on underage kids. Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Ban on underage kids. Vote_lcapBan on underage kids. Voting_barBan on underage kids. Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Ban on underage kids.

Go down 
+23
x305xANthOnY98
BOOM
Repo
Othan
SandDragon
ovy
Crazy Joker
Randy
devil
baconater
snake
Mirko
Jester
Mc_SourMonkey
SFAA, Inc.
SheepDogRex
GioZ00
GizMo
spook
DEVIN
Emery
MAG
Jack Rot
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

Ban on underage kids. Empty
PostSubject: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Is there anyway we could put a restriction on these little kids running around at the field, anyone under the age of 16, possibly even 18 shouldnt be allowed on the field without their parents present, also on the forums....they get annoying -_-. maybe im just being a dick but i dont like having the kids following me when im trying to be stealthy in the woods, i know alot of people think this, im just saying it... lets start a peition.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:58 pm

well then their would be no targets and some adults can be worse really its all up to the person

plus airsoft is a team game
Back to top Go down
Emery
Private 1st class
Emery

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:00 pm

Jack Rot wrote:
Is there anyway we could put a restriction on these little kids running around at the field, anyone under the age of 16, possibly even 18 shouldnt be allowed on the field without their parents present, also on the forums....they get annoying -_-. maybe im just being a dick but i dont like having the kids following me when im trying to be stealthy in the woods, i know alot of people think this, im just saying it... lets start a peition.

Completely agree, I'd say if under 16 shouldn't be allowed or should have their parents with them. It becomes a liability when we have little kids running around with guns which their supposed to be 18 years old to buy, playing on the same field with us without their parents no where near.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Emery wrote:
Jack Rot wrote:

Completely agree, I'd say if under 16 shouldn't be allowed or should have their parents with them. It becomes a liability when we have little kids running around with guns which their supposed to be 18 years old to buy, playing on the same field with us without their parents no where near.

maybe highschool up then
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:03 pm

well anyone can act immature, but it just really translates to how you carry yourself out on the field, i also cant stand being close to someone wearing fucking BLUE JEANS in a jungle environment....come on and buy yourself some BDU pant's guys.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Jack Rot wrote:
well anyone can act immature, but it just really translates to how you carry yourself out on the field, i also cant stand being close to someone wearing fucking BLUE JEANS in a jungle environment....come on and buy yourself some BDU pant's guys.

so really its all up to maturity that makes more sense and yeah i had jeans at cqb building then i got my act together and now im good
Back to top Go down
Emery
Private 1st class
Emery

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Maybe the title should be "Ranting" lol
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Thats pretty stupid that u think of people under 16 to be little kids.I cant think of anyone under 16 that messes things up except for one person.Really who has messed something up for u that makes want a restriction on people under 16?Because like i said i can only think of one and possibly two that's it.
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:21 pm

lol, youre saying that because youre 15.
Back to top Go down
Emery
Private 1st class
Emery

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Jack Rot wrote:
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:24 pm

i agree with the highschool rule. if you under that then you whould be with your parent at all times. i personally dont want to shoot a kid and look like the bad guy when his parent complains.
Back to top Go down
GizMo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GizMo

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:13 pm

spook wrote:
i agree with the highschool rule. if you under that then you whould be with your parent at all times. i personally dont want to shoot a kid and look like the bad guy when his parent complains.
AS WITH ANY SPORTS THERE ARE RISKS AND LIABILITIES INVOLVED......I HAVE SEEN SOME MINORS THAT ARE WELL BEHAVED AND VERY RESPONSIBLE AND I HAVE ALSO SEEN SOME GROWN UPS THAT BEHAVE WORSE THAN MOST KIDS.....IS THE PARENTS FAULT IS ANY KID GETS HURT FOR ALLOWING THEM TO PLAY IN AN UNINSURED AND UNREGULATED FIELD. MY ADVICE: USE GOOD JUDGMENT BEFORE PULLING THE TRIGGER Thumbs up

Last edited by GizMo on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuiko
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Jack Rot wrote:

Whats so funny about that?Anyone with common sense will know that most likely it will be a person under 16 replying to a post about wanted restrictions on people under 16. Idiot
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:43 pm

If kids are pissing you off, you can make a personal effort toeither A) be on the opposite team B) if the jeans piss you off, be on the other team and have them as enemies. C) if them following you ticks you off just tell them to not follow you, most people will listen. Make up some secret "im going on a stealth mission" or some other excuse. The fact tht you are appealing to restrict people attending is pretty disrespectful and people come to have fun. If you find it too much of a problem organize games on different days in secret.
But i will tell you something i will still go without parents if you really hate the kid problem then form your own field.
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:53 pm

This is an easy one.
Find people who dont play with anyone under 18, they are out there trust me.
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:23 pm

There is one really main problem with this issue.....The only person who has say about that is the landowner. Without insurance, no one has say in it. Now, you can exclude them from any games, but there is nothing in the law that says they cannot show up. Because lets say for example they are following the laws, their parents are there, legally within the law. What then? Im not trying to rain on anyone's parade here, but its the simple truth.

So with that said, only the land owner can say no minors. And if you really want to follow the law and rules pertaining to airsoft, I would recommend not letting ANY minors sell their airsoft guns on here. Its against state law to do so, yet a majority of the sales are minors.

Part of the reason the County of Palm Beach Parks Department is letting us use a park for airsoft is that we are including minors. We have tweaked our rules to help go along with the state laws and they are okay with it. In the end its a chance to mold these younger players because sooner or later they will be 18 and over. If they have an honorable mindset at a younger age, it will only make the game more enjoyable, like some of the other players have already stated.

Instead of complaining perhaps taking the time as an adult or role model to teach some of these kids the right way to play and of course how to hold yourself on and off the field. Besides it might make you feel better about yourself as well...this is just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:33 pm

I run with a lil maskot of the age of 10. The few times he ever played as good as the big guys. mayve better than most. He came walking out of the building with several kills each game. Just get your team, train, and pass on the knowledge. And if anything, tell the group that you are put in that you are going in alone. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:24 pm

i vote that when the parents leave we throw rocks at the kids
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:54 pm

I was born way back in 1865 and I do not mind the age difference. Some of these kids are faster and fight harder than some of the so called "grown ups". Half the time, they constitute about 50% of the bodies on the field. If they are being unsafe, just let them know and they will listen. Anyways, I like them there because I usually take whatever bbs and money they have and I threaten them to do something to their parents if they tell.
Back to top Go down
snake
Corporal
Corporal
snake

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:12 pm

ok Knight
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Mirko wrote:
I was born way back in 1865 and I do not mind the age difference. Some of these kids are faster and fight harder than some of the so called "grown ups". Half the time, they constitute about 50% of the bodies on the field. If they are being unsafe, just let them know and they will listen. Anyways, I like them there because I usually take whatever bbs and money they have and I threaten them to do something to their parents if they tell.

thats so wrong on so many levels. ive taught you well, lmao
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:07 pm

"ive taught you well"??? I don't even know what you look like. Anyways, I'm like 200 years old, what can you teach me?
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:08 pm

its a joke. does no one here know jokes?
Back to top Go down
baconater
Private 1st class
baconater

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:09 pm

spook wrote:
its a joke. does no one here know jokes?
STFU!
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:16 pm

Jokes? Did you see my previous post? That's gold!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban on underage kids.   Ban on underage kids. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban on underage kids.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next