AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
airsoft field  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
airsoft field  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
airsoft field  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
airsoft field  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
airsoft field  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
airsoft field  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
airsoft field  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
airsoft field  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
airsoft field  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
airsoft field  Vote_lcapairsoft field  Voting_barairsoft field  Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

airsoft field

Go down 
+12
Mirko
Streets
DEVIN
Repo
Night breed
Silk
spook
SFAA, Inc.
SandDragon
SheepDogRex
NOBODY
airsoftfreak
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
airsoftfreak

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:57 pm

does anyone know any airsoft places within the miami dade county area? because i own 2 airsoft guns and dont have anywhere to play please help
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:16 pm

airsoftfreak wrote:
does anyone know any airsoft places within the miami dade county area? because i own 2 airsoft guns and dont have anywhere to play please help

We are all very skeptical toward new members on giving our location as to where we play. It is a private location and the reason is due to paintballers who are not allowed there. Please read your PM messages. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:20 pm

Damn you say paintballers like they are evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Vudu ODA-196 wrote:

Most of them are!... We Actually consider paint ballers PUNKS and kids that do not understand airsoft and our reasons.

the sport demands more maturity and less splat, our gear would be ruined from the paintball fields.

If paint ballers think there sport is so great we have things in this sport that paintball could never quite replicate and would just never happen in paintball.

Ya paintball can be evil!

Though it may be similar in sport it is not to be ever mixed, nor the same!
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:16 am

We can knock paintball as much as we want, but if you think about it, in the end they are more organized than us. There are no true sponsored airsoft competitions. There are no commerical airsoft teams. Paintball on the other hand, has been around longer in the US not only as a hobby but a commercial entity. ......name one airsoft player collecting paycheck from a sponsor..there is not one...But in paintball there are plenty.

Its just another ongoing biased opinion when it comes to it. Airsoft has only been in the United States for a few years compared to paintball which has been around easily for a few decades.

We are still "immature" in the world when it comes to our hobby, especially in the US. Its a matter of preference. We dont like paint on our gear and we like to dress up like the men and women of our armed forces....not like motorcross riders.
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:56 am

EuroSoft78 wrote:
We can knock paintball as much as we want, but if you think about it, in the end they are more organized than us. There are no true sponsored airsoft competitions. There are no commerical airsoft teams. Paintball on the other hand, has been around longer in the US not only as a hobby but a commercial entity. ......name one airsoft player collecting paycheck from a sponsor..there is not one...But in paintball there are plenty.

Its just another ongoing biased opinion when it comes to it. Airsoft has only been in the United States for a few years compared to paintball which has been around easily for a few decades.

We are still "immature" in the world when it comes to our hobby, especially in the US. Its a matter of preference. We dont like paint on our gear and we like to dress up like the men and women of our armed forces....not like motorcross riders.

the only reason its sponsored and more organised cause its been around longer. thats it. airsoft it proving to be the better sport between the 2. even law enforcement picked up airsoft for training faster than they did paintball.

and actually ive been doing some reaserch. their are several big companies looking into the airsoft community to see if they can capitalize on the sport. and their are big events and compititions being planned for next year
Back to top Go down
Silk
Private 1st class
Silk

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:58 am

SandDragon wrote:
Vudu ODA-196 wrote:

Most of them are!... We Actually consider paint ballers PUNKS and kids that do not understand airsoft and our reasons.

Thats pretty funny considering alot of the guys I see on here have alot of Paintball background. Not to mention lately I have seen alot of talk about bannin people under 18 because of the immature way they act...

Seems either sport has their pros and cons so I wouldn't act like one is better than the other based on your biased opinion.
Back to top Go down
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:14 am

Look guys its as simple as this for years there are debates between skaters and surfers, skiers and boarders,rock versus hiphop,etc.......
I myself dont like the sport of paint ball but that is just my taste.yes there are idiots in paintball but as well in airsoft. there is cheating in both sports.
even in the sport of airsoft there are differences some guys just like to sling plastic some guys like to chairsoft some guys like to be more milsim and tactical.and yes the sport of airsoft is rapidly now growing and is on the verge of competitions. my whole point is do what you enjoy and find like minded individuals to share the experiance with that is the way to make the best of it. there is a place for paint ball and a place for airsoft ive seen paintballers ie woods ball that likes to get tactical.and ive seen airsofters that just wanna go berzerk running around diving ducking and spraying. just like speed ball.so dont knock someone because you dont do what they do or vice versa as long as your not pulling stupid shit in public carry on..
Night breed Cpt.S.O.G
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:00 pm

spook wrote:
EuroSoft78 wrote:

the only reason its sponsored and more organised cause its been around longer. thats it. airsoft it proving to be the better sport between the 2. even law enforcement picked up airsoft for training faster than they did paintball.

and actually ive been doing some reaserch. their are several big companies looking into the airsoft community to see if they can capitalize on the sport. and their are big events and compititions being planned for next year

I am not saying its not done but in regards to time around, organization and straight public recognition paintball wins. Simple as that. I know of some of these companies that want to see the community grow as well. That is the reason for starting the South Florida Airsoft Association. These companies realize that its more than just a field, but a set of rules, guidelines and a new style and standard of gameplay. And they have chosen to work directly with us (SFAA, Inc.) to see that this happens.

The games that Nightbreed is putting on is a taste of things that can happen at the field. Games that will not consists of kill counts. Shoot all you wnat, but it wont end the game in the end.....But I digress, airsoft is growing and will continue to grow as long as the community learns to work together and not against one another....that goes for slandering other sports as well. Like Breed pointed out, its just another one of those this or that arguments....a matter of opinion.

Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:36 pm

I don't care for trophies I have earned a ton in my time. I don't care for trying to earn a meager wage playing airsoft I have enough already. I don't care that some second rate rebranded pos sponsered your team its not a big deal they sponser everyone. I don't care that you completed some stupid airsoft league time trial with the fastest time I have seen faster.

The only amount of commercial sponsership I want is for more local "airsoft shops" to create more airsoft only fields. If the Killhouse opens, with airsoft only on the inside, that will be the type of commercial sponsership I want. I don't need cheap starter airsoft guns, patches or crap gear that I will never use for free.

I judge my play on if I played well and not if I got paid to win.
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:54 pm

Repo wrote:
I don't care for trophies I have earned a ton in my time. I don't care for trying to earn a meager wage playing airsoft I have enough already. I don't care that some second rate rebranded pos sponsered your team its not a big deal they sponser everyone. I don't care that you completed some stupid airsoft league time trial with the fastest time I have seen faster.

The only amount of commercial sponsership I want is for more local "airsoft shops" to create more airsoft only fields. If the Killhouse opens, with airsoft only on the inside, that will be the type of commercial sponsership I want. I don't need cheap starter airsoft guns, patches or crap gear that I will never use for free.

only the second half of what you said made any sense. the rest was all try hard and one upping which seems to be the only thing you ever post
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Repo wrote:

agreed.And spook read it slowly so u can understand what hes saying.
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:19 pm

i did read it slowely and it he still sounds like a one upper to me
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:52 pm

I picked airsoft over paint ball because all the guns look bad ass real!

In paintball you gotta wear a full face mask and the splat would not work in realistic efforts such as costumes and uniforms.

A paint ball gun is huge and toyish with the guy often connected with scuba tanks... I cannot see any practical comparison match that compares with the airsoft rifle man, who can merely pass his rifle to a fellow while the paintballer is permanently attached to his backpack tank!

The feel of the combat is different... I have tried both sports and I feel that it is easier to airsoft and the simulated weapons available here in airsoft really add to the touch of realism and fun.

Airsoft has been around for decades, ever since by the Japanese toy companies who began making simulated weapons due to the fact that actual weapons in that country are outlawed.

Playing airsoft is more about realism, otherwise I would have never joined the sport!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:49 pm

I used to play on a team called photo recon at the Green Beret field before the Dolphin Mall was ever planned.

And I got into airsoft cause you can hear the bb's shaking when you run Lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Streets
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Streets

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Silk ODA - 196 wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Vudu ODA-196 wrote:

Thats pretty funny considering alot of the guys I see on here have alot of Paintball background. Not to mention lately I have seen alot of talk about bannin people under 18 because of the immature way they act...

Seems either sport has their pros and cons so I wouldn't act like one is better than the other based on your biased opinion.

2 thumbs up Pirate flag
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46667&id=1904193610021
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:16 am

You can say "I bought an M4 AEG instead of a single shot sniper" or "I like beef instead of chicken" but between airsoft and paintball, you are not comparing apples to apples. It is a completely different game with completely different gear and a completeley different mindset.
I have played both but I have to tell you, I rather play in a thight group where players know and feel confortable with each other and most of all, trust each other to be honest and call their hits. Even if some do not, this sport is so much cleaner, guns are so much cooler and I can afford to go play almost every week. I have done both and still like both. Next time lets just compare the differences between football and swimming... wait, what was this post about?
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:26 am

Vudu ODA-196 wrote:

paintballers made it so we have lost camp blanding. I HATE PAINTBALLERS for that reason alone.
Back to top Go down
Silk
Private 1st class
Silk

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:11 am

predator2-58 wrote:
Vudu ODA-196 wrote:

paintballers made it so we have lost camp blanding. I HATE PAINTBALLERS for that reason alone.

For us new to this sport, how'd that happened?
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:02 pm

For one it took them weeks to wash the paint out. Secondly in like all fields the paintball players trashed the field shooting through weak wood to make holes to shoot through cover and broke more random things there than ever happened before in any event.
Back to top Go down
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:31 pm

Repo wrote:
For one it took them weeks to wash the paint out. Secondly in like all fields the paintball players trashed the field shooting through weak wood to make holes to shoot through cover and broke more random things there than ever happened before in any event.

repo is on point here ballers did put a bad taste in this military mout facility for all of us and we are working hard to get it back because of there lack of respect.
Back to top Go down
Silk
Private 1st class
Silk

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Night breed wrote:
Repo wrote:

repo is on point here ballers did put a bad taste in this military mout facility for all of us and we are working hard to get it back because of there lack of respect.

I respect that opinion. I too think its dead on. I've seen alot of that at more than a few paintball fields but again it comes down to maturity. Both sports have their knuckle heads that fuck it up for everyone else.
But to state all PAINTBALLERS are evil or someone hates all paintballers when alot of the people you play with have that background, thats a little asinine..

Me?..New to airsoft. Enjoying it more that Paintball for sure except for the lack of recoil on the guns but in all mos def enjoying the freedom to be more tactical.
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:08 pm

well its not really a hate for all but more like a strong rivalry. like inliners vs skateboaders. boarders vs surfers. but there is some hate do to the way they play and act. so its not all, just most, occasion
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:42 pm

NOBODY wrote:
I used to play on a team called photo recon at the Green Beret field before the Dolphin Mall was ever planned.

And I got into airsoft cause you can hear the bb's shaking when you run Lmao
When did you play for Photo Recon becuase i played with them as well and practically ran Green Beret on Saturdays.
Back to top Go down
Othan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Othan

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:47 pm

spook wrote:
EuroSoft78 wrote:

Well actualy in my opinion Paintball is sponsored just because theres "prove of a hit" you see , paintball leaves a verry obiuse mark that sais IM HIT now airsoft dosent so refs will have a nigthmare trying to figure out if the hit is valid or not and talk about the fights beatuin teams after a refs decition is made ,plus there will be not much of a show ,like: Hey did you see how that guy got hit Razz ?.The other guy: Mmmmmmmm........... actually i didn't scratch
Well lets see the replay then.
and then all you see is a tiny bb landing on hes chest

Not much of a show, Uh?

Back to top Go down
http://choclitos.webs.com/
Sponsored content

airsoft field  Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft field    airsoft field  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

airsoft field
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next